Remembering the Past

Love Can Change A Person

Yeon Ra's POV:

I was on the airplane on my way to South Korea from Miami,Florida with my little sister and my mother and little brother. We decided to move to Korea because my father got into a gas car explosion. Life with my father gone but alteast I've gotten away from the bullying in my old school. As I was thinking of things I decided to take a little nap.

FlashBack Dream:

"Have a nice day at work father, be safe" me and my little sister Seung Yeon said as he walked out the door. After I closed the door, me and Seung Yeon went to our bedroom that had sound proof walls were we could sing as loud as we want and not be heard. Seung Yeon smiled as she sat on her bed looking at me happily. I knew what she had in mind since we both loved to sing a lot. We started to sing The Veronica's - If you love someone. (https://youtu.be/Mc5V51_kpw4Hours later our mother called us for dinner, as we were eating we heard a knock on our front door. Our mother got up and went to the front door. "Hello Mrs. Lee, I regret to inform you of this tragic news. But it seems your husband Lee Hyuk Joo was involved in a gas car explosion. I'm afraid he didn't make it. I'm sorry for your loss." The man said as he was a police officer. At first I couldn't believed what he was saying but after a while it sunk in that I was never going to see him again. Me and Seung Yeon cried untill there was no more tears *end of dream*. 

Seung Yeon's POV:

I looked over to my older sister Yeon Ra who's was crying in her sleep. "She must be dreaming about father again." I said to my self *Sigh* so I wiped my sisters tear. Then put my headphones back on and listened to music. As I looked over to my mom she had a worried look on her face looking at Yeon Ra. So I comforted her "Mom she's gonna be fine it's just another bad dream." I said reassuring her. Then I heard a voice through the intercom, 'We are now landing in Seoul,South Korea, please fasten your seatbelt and have a nice day and thanking for flying with us." I went and woke up my sister who was still sleeping.

Yeon Ra's POV:

I woke up to Seung Yeon shaking me and I heard we were landing so as we landed me and my family got our things ready. As we got off the plane I closed my eyes to feel the enviroment around me and so me and my family went to our new home in Korea.

Author's POV:

As they head to their home as they got out and they were all amazed at what the house looked like.

House:

 

it was a nice little house and simple that's what they liked about it. They all were in awe over it and couldn't get over what a nice little house it was.

Lee Hyung Jin's POV:

"YA I GET MY OWN ROOM!!!." I said. I'm  Lee Hyung Jin i'm the youngest sibling between Yeon Ra and Seung Yeon they are my Noona's i'm 16 yrs old. My favorite hobby is annoying my sister's to death. You can say I'm obnoxious and ignorant. Someday I want to become a doctor and save people's lives. As my sister's and mother were un packing I decided to annoy my sister Yeon Ra so I  ran up behind her and pantsed her. "HAHAHAHAHA PINK UNDIES!!!." and so I ran off.

Yeon Ra's POV:

"Ahhhhh, Hyung Jin you brat. JUST WAIT TILL SEUNG YEON COMES TO GET YOU, YOU BRAT!!!." I yelled then I pulled up my pant's and went back to unpacking my things.

Seung Yeon's POV:

I heard my sister yelling at Hyung Jin as he was running he ran into me. "Hyung Jin what did you do to Yeon Ra this time, you BETTER explain yourself." I said "I was having some fun so I pantsed Yeon Ra." said  Hyung Jin. So I smacked him in the back of the head *Smack* "OWWW!!" Hyung Jin said. "Hyung Jin you deserved that so now instead of playing around go and start un packing you things." "OK" he said.

Author's POV:

As they got their thing's unpacked their mom was cooking dinner "Kids dinner is ready." she had yelled then just like a swarm of bees they all came running down the stairs. they ate everything like a bunch of hungry Hyena's. Then just like like another swarm of bees they all went back upstairs and got ready for bed.

Yeon Ra's POV:

As i was getting ready for bed I was thinking about what had happened on this day. "tomorrow is the first day of school." *Sigh* School a place I hate so much I just hope this school isn't like my old one and I drifted off to sleep.

Seung Yeon's POV:

After eating and taking a shower I went into my room that is shared with Yeon Ra. I looked at her sleeping *Sigh* "I hope this school will help my sister to become a stronger person." and with that I went to sleep.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Karbe4r- Thanks for reading this story this story will progress more later and me and my co author will update as much as we can. Please DO NOT plagarize our OC'S or stories. If you want to use them please let us know before hand. Thanks alot, and just for you guys JR's Adorable Smile.

Jina19- AHHHH SO ADORABLE!!! SUNNY~ I'm tired too lol