Stage 3: KISS MARK!

Status: In A Relationship

CHAERIN

My head really hurts so much! I just want to punch that Hyun Joong straight on his face for letting me drink that 'Tasty Look' more like 'Crappy Look' for him. But I can't I have to regain strength.

"Let me call your omma Chae." Seungri said.

Oh no, he can't if mom knows about this Omo! "NOOOOO!" I said as I grabbed my phone and hid it.

"Why can't I? She'll be worried if you're not going home today and you're in that STATE." He sounded like a father.

"PLEASE? Mom will transform into a type of mom you don't like to see. Do you want me to get hurt?" I said as I use my super aegyo with y factor effect on him. 

"WON'T DEFINITELY WORK." He said seriously.

 

"Well then I assume you don't like me to stay in your home just for this night so I'll go in Dara's or Bom's or Minzy's. BLEH!" I said as I walked from left to right.

AISHT! So hard to walk.

Then I bumped on a very arrogant lady in her 30s, "Ayyy! You have eyes! Why can't you walk straight, Aisht! So troublesome, get out!" She said and pushed me so hard that I landed on the road and UNFORTUNATELY, a motorcycle is coming and my leg is really hurt.

 

"Am I going to die?" I asked to myself as I closed my eyes and was about to scream when . . . 

"Gotcha!" Ohh, my super loving and handsome boyfriend carried me faster than ever even if I am so heavy and we both fell in an alley.

"Awww." We both said in pain.

 

"Are you guy alright?" The boy who is in the motorcycle said.

Actually what I wanted to say was, "DO WE LOOK LIKE ONE?!" but I don't want to cause another ruckus so I smiled and said, " I guess we'll be alright."

After standing up, the boy apologized to us and we forgive him.

"It's okay. Next time just don't speed up that way, you almost killed me and my girlfriend." Seungri said.

 

We're still on a silent war as we walked to a nowhere.

 

SEUNGRI

"Where are we going Chaerin?" I asked her because we have been walking to nowhere for almost 30 minutes and I'm dead tired, I still have rehearsals tomorrow but I cannot leave her, she might be stolen from me.

"I don't know. Just go on your way Seungri. I can handle myself." She answered.

"Okay then. I have to go bye." I . As I walked back, I counted for 1 2 3 4 5 and she said, "I'm sorry." 

When I looked at her she fell on her knees and cried silently with her bangs covering her face.

I realized it was a bad joke.

"Ohh, Chae, I'm sorry." I said and hugged her. I continued, "I was just joking you beautiful girl. Come on, you can stay in my place." 

She looked up, wiped her tears, "Ohh, you're make up. It'll smudge." But before I can even wipe her make up, she kissed me on my lips. It was sweet and I think I earned butterflies in my stomach. My reaction: I made the kiss deeper

"Thanks Seungri. Thanks for saving me. Thanks for everything. I love you so much!" She then stood and shouted " I LOVE SEUNGRI OF BIGBANG EVERYONE! SEEEUUUNNNGRRII IS LOOOVE!" 

It made me blush super super. Oh God, I think I wanna marry this girl.

"Let's go home Chae, I'm sure you don't want to get swarmed by fan girls." 

Then unfortunately, fan girls came again, "SEUNGRI OF BIGBANG IS HERE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND! OMOOO! LOOK" 

We then smiled at each other and decided to run. "WE LOVE EACH OTHER!" We shouted.

 

Author's POV

It was as if after running, Chaerin is back to her drunk state again.

"Owww, my head is aching. I don't want to walk anymore." She said.

"Well then no choice, I have to carry you like my bride." Seungri volunteered.

 

"You're heavy Chae, I thought you're y." Seungri said which made Chaerin flinch.

"Really? Then bring me down!" She joked. "No. We need to sleep Chae, It's 11pm. Here."

As he put Chaerin in the bed, they bodies and faces got so close that the cold air turned into a hot one.

They both swallowed their saliva so hard.

"Ummm, I guess I have to sleep in the other room Seungri." She talked and he said, "No Chae. I want to sleep beside you." 

"Is this the punishment?" She asked.

"No. Tomorrow's the punishment because I'm too tired today."

"I see. Well then goodnight!" She said and closed her eyes pretending to sleep.

"Chae." 

She did not move or said something.

"Chae." He repeated.

"Can we just sleep Seungri, my head really hurts." She said.

"Can I take it away?" Seungri said making Chaerin open her eyes.

He moved closer aiming for her lips. 

Chaerin then closed her eyes as a sign. 

 

It was a night for them. Their kiss was so passionate. They played played their hearts out.

They were madly deepy inlove.

 

THE NEXT DAY

CHAERIN

"Ohhhhhhh." I said as I checked if Seungri if his beside me. 

I looked at his kitchen, bathroom, dressing room, living room but he wasn't there.

Then I saw a note in the refrigerator- Good Morning Chae ^^ I have a practice rehearsal today so I've got to go early. Don't worry I told your mom about the whole thing yesterday except for last night HAHAHA. I prepared your food already just heat it. I maybe back tomorrow because Bigbang members and staffs for the concert will have an event today. I already said I can't go with them but they insisted and I got dragged. Invite your friends okay for the concert! See you tomorrow morning!" -SEUNGRIisLOVE

 

"That boy!" I said and got the food and heated it.

After eating, I decided to take the bus because I'm really smelly already and I need to get to work.

Upon arriving at home, "Mom. I'm home!"

 

"Unnie. Unnie. You slept in Seungri's room?" My sister, Harin asked me.

"Yeah." 

"OMO! OMO!" Was all she can say.

"What about that?" I asked as I checked my phone for messages.

"Did you- did you?" She asked. I was getting the question but how come she knows those things?

"NO! Oh my,  Harin. I think your brain is poisoned by malicious things!" I said as I hit her in the head.

"It hurts unnie! By the way, mom left earlier because she got this get together event. Appa went on a trip. So probably its only the two of us, you've got to take care of me!" She proudly said.

"I don't want to!" I said as I sticked my tongue out.

"Wait. Is that a kiss mark on your neck?" She asked.

"No-no. It-It's ju-just an itchy part that I've been scratching for so long. Hehe." I FORGOT! SEUNGRI LEFT A KISS MARK ON ME! 

I thought he'll do the punishment by the next day but he changed his mind and decided to leave a kiss mark. I remember his words clearly, "For you Chae."

 

"Ohh, sister is blushing so much!" Harin teased me and all I did was proceed to my room and take a bath.

Minzy called. "Unnie, you're already late! What's taking you so long?" 

"Sorry Mingkki. I'll be there in less than 30 minutes. What's the problem?" 

"I cannot stand the childish attitudes of my two unnies here, its worst!" She said.

"Awww. Go maknae, you can do it!" 

 

After preparing myself and eating for only 5 minutes. I made my way to the office.

The staff greeted me and so did I, "Good morning everyone!" 

But they stared at my neck part instead of my face that looks so haggard from doing things so fast.

"This is nothing everyone. Please go back to your work." I said with a smile.

They all smiled and whispered something.

 

"Unnie, thanks God you're here! Look at those two!" Minzy called.

"Dara. Bom." I said seriously.

"Good morning Chaerin-ah." They said.

"What are you two doing?" I asked.

"NOTHING." I stared at them and they too stared and asked, "Is that a kiss mark?"

"NO. Of course not!" 

"Mmmm, from the dramas that I've seen before, I can assure everyone that it is a kiss mark." Dara answered with a genius face.

"Did you and Seungri just-just?" Bom said.

I covered Minzy's ears because she's hearing too much of adult things. "Ya, Bom and Dara!"

"Let's get back to work~" 

"Sorry for those Minzy-ah they're just fooling around."

"What's with that mark on your neck unnie?" She asked.

The two Parks went back and sang, "I just wanna kiss I never wanna miss"

"Ohhh. Now I get it unnie. Well then because you're here, here are the reports and important files, just read it and call me if you need something!" Minzy said and happily walked out.

"YAH!" 

After scanning through the files, checking, signing, having a meeting with the girls.

It's finally LUNCH!

"Wanna eat with us CL-roo?" Dara offered.

"Yeah! I'm really hungry."

 

In the Restaurant. . . 

"What's with today? Why are we here, I thought we'll eat at the canteen?"

"Let's celebrate your first kiss mark!" They said happily.

And people went husing whispers here and there.

"GOSH! I admit defeat okay? Just stop bugging me around with Kissing mark word."

"I want to have a boyfriend badly." Bom said.

"I thought TOP is making a move on you Bomtaro?" Dara asked.

"As if GDragon too?" Bom countered back.

"Unnies, we're here to eat not to argue about love." Minzy said as she looked through her phone.

"Waiting for a message from Daesung?" I asked.

And the Park Sisters went choking after sipping the hot coffee, "OMO! DAESUNG?"

"Yah, I told you not to talk about love!" Ohh, poor maknae.

 

"Is it ouchy?" The ever curious Dara asked.

"What is ouchy?"

She pointed the kiss mark. "You know I can't tell have your boyfriend first." 

And she pouted. "I guess she doesn't want to share the feeling of being in love Dara." Bom said and pouted too.

"Forgive them." Minzy said.

 

AT WORK.. .. .. 

I did not understand why this day is so busy! Papers here and there, everywhere!

I'm glad the girls were back to being serious because if they're not, well I have to be a bad girl to them.

Knock on the door*

"Come in."

"A delivery for you Miss Chaerin."

"From?"

"K-Ki-Kim H-hyun Joong."

 

Then it was a bouquet of flowers with a letter written is,

 ~Sorry for yesterday Chaerin. I'm really really sorry for actling like that. I guess I had too much of 'Tasty Look' that time. Really sorry. ;) ~

-Hyun Joong

I grab the paper and threw it. That boy still a bully.

 

I did not smile. It was unforgivable because he made me taste that thing. "You can have this one." I said to my secretary.

"Thanks Miss Chaerin." REALLY? Even my secretary is a fan girl?

 

I stayed at work late. It's already 8:00 and the staff went home even the girls because they have this SPA TIME.

It's scary already. The longer the minute, the scarier.

Sounds here and there. The wind is making it more scarier.

Just then someone crept into my neck and made another kiss mark.

 

"SEUNGRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and when I looked at him, he just smiled.

 

CHAPTER 3 is here!

Please do post comment about the chapter!

It'll inspire me.

Check my other fanfic too > Hurry up!

LOVELOVELOVE!