Stage 2: No to Strangers!

Status: In A Relationship

SEUNGRI

Unfortunately, I have this practice because of the changes. LIKE REALLY RIGHT NOW? 

I want to scold the person who made the changes, really, what to do? I like to spend the whole day with Chaerin not the microphones and musics or whatever.

"I thought you can't make it Seungri, you were having your day with Chaerin, eh?" Daesung told me.

"Yeah. I thought I'd reject too but Chae insisted that I should come. Just a bad day I guess." 

"It's okay maknae! We're here as substitute for Chaerin!" Bigbang guys cheered me up.

 

"I can be the serious Chaerin, with the greatest charisma a man can ever have." Top-hyung said as he adjusted his chic glasses.

"I can be the Doraemon Chaerin everyone wants to go with!" Daesung said as he made a comical face.

"I can be the mischievous Chaerin for you. Girl, I need a Girl." Taeyang said and danced infront of me.

"I can be the dragon Chaerin you want to roar fire with!" Our leader, Jiyong said as he talked to his Gaho.

"Really, thanks for that guys but I guess you have to get your own girlfriends first before comforting me." 

 

Now that made them all go back to their chairs and stare at their cellphones.

"Joking!" I said.

*stares at him*

 

"Okay, back to the practice! Please prepare Bigbang." Our manager told us.

"Ne." We all said.

 

CHAERIN

"Yeah!" Hyun Joong said as he winked at me.

*Ohh, that wink that almost made me fall for him! Unfortunately, magnetic attraction: 0.*

"I heard you released a new song recently." 

"Yes. It's called Lucky Guy. Oh, how wish I really am a lucky guy. Can I sit here?" 

"Of course. Lucky Guy-nice. Why'd you say that?" I said as I eat another spoon of ice cream.

"Well, I don't know why I say that. Maybe because I need spices in my life." He then asked the waiter a mango-flavored ice cream.

"Ohhh, you want some spices? Really, you did not change." 

"Yeah, having the same routine everday gives me a headache, I miss my commoner life. Change?" He received his order and happily made his first scoop.

"Hahaha. Don't you like your life now? I mean look at you, so grown up and has a long long line of fan girls." I said and became cautious because I think anytime, his fangirls will come.

"I like it, someone idolizes me, fans really do care for me and I got attention but something is lacking. Grown up, who, me? Not really. I still am the no.1 Bully you know Chaerin." And with that statement, I almost choke what I ate. I still remember the days when he bullied me and Seungri.

*SILENCE*

"Is that KIM HYUN JOONG? OMO! We're so lucky today Lucy! First we got to see SEUNGRI now KIM HYUN JOONG?! Is that the girlfriend of Seungri?" A lunatic fangirl said.

"Ooops. I guess I brought you in a difficult situation. Do you have shades or disguise?" 

"Unfortunately, I'm in this kind of situation again, haha, guess I'll be the next celebrity. I have shades, wig and scarf, is that enough?" I said as I grabbed the things inside my bag.

"Really, you amaze me Chae. As always." And with that, he let me wear the wig, grabbed the shades and scarf. 

"Be an ahjumma, okay?" He said. He's doing his acting skills on his fangirls. Imagine that?

 

As we walk to the fangirls direction,

"Really, ahjumma Rin, fangirls of Kim Hyun Joong today are everywhere! Isn't he just so super hot and handsome?!" He exclaimed.

"Ahh! Ahh! Speaking of hot, I guess Seungri is more of that. HAHAHA! Well, his fangirls are also everywhere!" 

"Erm, excuse me ahjummas, are you both fangirls of Seungri and Kim Hyun Joong?" I think it was the girl named Lucy.

"Ne, ne, this ahjumma is crazy over Hyun Joong guy." I said.

"Yah! This ahjumma beside is me is very obsessed with Seungri to the point that she planned to go to their fansigning event and even cried when she was not able to!"

"We see. If you want you can join some websites to be updated, here take this. By the way did you just see Hyun Joong with Seungri's girlfriend?"

They stiffened.

"Thanks for this girls but your ahjumma's are so sorry, we did not see them here." Hyun Joong said and accepted the list of websites.

"Ne ne. Bye ahjummas!" The two lunatic girls waved bye.

 

Author's POV

"We're saved!" They said in unison.

"Thanks for that idea Hyun Joong." Chaerin said as she wiped the sweat on her forehead.

"How's the relationship with Seungri?" He asked.

"Very fine. I'm happy with him although there are some times that he's too busy and I'm also busy equals to no time for each other." 

She did not know why'd she opened up to a bully.

"Isn't that making the relationship last? Your longing for each other and so on? You know relationships having the same events each day make us boys bored." With that Chaerin looked at him and said, "Really? Then why enter in a relationship?" 

"Because I do not know." The handsome celebrity did not know what to answer because he was only secretly inlove, he was not able to tell it to the girl he likes.

"Aw. Let's stop talking about cheesy things Hyun Joong! What about we go movie marathon?" She suggested.

"Well of course, I'd love to!"

They went on wearing their disguises of being fan girls ahjumma edition.

 

"Two ticket please for Meeting You." Hyun Joong said.

"Are you really an ahjumma?" The lady asked, he then realized his mistake of not changing his voice.

"Well, yeah, do I look younger? Omo, its in our genes." He alibied.

Chaerin noticed that buying the ticket is taking too long. She comes to check, "Ahjumma, I want to seat already, is the ticket already there?" 

"I'm sorry Ahjummas. Here ticket for two in Meeting You, please proceed to Cinema 5." The lady said.

"Let's go?"

"Yes!"

 

SEUNGRI

Why is Chaerin not answering my messages?

"Aren't you tired of watching over your cellphone over and over again?" Top-hyung asked me.

"It's not that hyung. Chaerin isn't answering my messages."

"Ohh, maknae, you're really inlove, eh? Let her have fun okay?" 

"Ne."

 

CHAERIN

"Ooops. My phone is out of battery." I said as we made our exit in the cinema hall.

"Hey Chae, let's go food trip?" Hyun Joong suggested.

"Much activities on your mind?"

"Very. Fortunately, this day is my vacant day and I need to enjoy. Help me?" 

"Okay! So where?"

Then we go buying almost all Korean foods. I mean, people were even looking at us to check if we are okay.

Unfortunately, a paparazzi recognized us.

 

"Ohh, is this Hyun Joong with Lee Chaerin?" The gay paparazzi asked.

"Yeah it's us!" Hyun Joong said as if he doesn't care there's a paparazzi.

"Please don't take pictures of us." I pleaded.

"Why, oh why? If I take then I'll make a good news!" 

"At the count of 3, we will run okay? Let me do the warm up first." Hyun Joong whispered and then smiled to the paparazzi.

I just decided to go with the flow.

"In one condition." He said to the paparazzi and smirked.

"HEY EVERYONE! KIM HYUN JOONG IS HERE! HE IS HERE TO PERFORM LUCKY GUY!" He shouted.

"1 , 2 , 3, RUN!" We shouted.

"Yah, you, hey, ouch, no my camera, omo! It hurts!" We heard the suffering of the crazy paparazzi.

Kekeke.

 

"Since we cannot stay safely outside, let's go clubbing." He suggested.

"Not Allowed." I said.

"Are you a teenager?"

"Do I look like one?"

"Come on Chae, its about having fun." 

I thinked for a while and decided to try. What's wrong with trying new things? It's just like experimenting on new designs. 

 

"Come in." He said.

"It smells so alcoholic and stingy."

I saw people kissing in a corner. OMO! I know I've kissed Seungri more passionately than that but not in a public place. I closed my eyes and bumped into a big man, "Watch out lady." He whispered. It sended shivers on my body. 

"Try." Hyun Joong said.

"What do you call this drink?" I said and looked at it as if I despise it. Really, me and Seungri do not drink these things, we prefer juice or water more. 

"It's called 'Tasty Look' " He explained at took a glass of it to which he said, "Good. Come on, try."

I took a glass and my reaction was like, "The name should be 'Ewwy Look'" and he laughed.

"More?"

"No MORE." 

"Come on. Gimme last four shots!" He said.

"No. This is the last one." 

He pouted and looked sad, "Okay. Okay. Four."

The four shots seemed ETERNITY EFFECT on me. It really did not taste so good, it was so strong and I felt vomiting.

"Let's Dance?" He asked.

"My pleasure!"

 

Throughout the dance, I was really feeling dizzy. I felt as if I was being passed on from one boy to another. And I heard a flash in the picture.

"What was that?"

"Not me!" Hyun Joong said but it was obviously him, I just did not insisted because my head really really hurts.

 

SEUNGRI

"Unknown number?" 

As I checked on the message, it was a picture of Chaerin dancing in a crowd of boys with her eyes closed.

She looks like she's drunk.

"Isn't she lovely?" Was the caption of the picture.

 

I rushed in the club that looked really familiar to me, heck! It was one of our filming venues.

I searched for Chaerin on the dance floor, she was not there.

Then I saw that she was escorted by. . . KIM HYUN JOONG?

"Hey babe." I heard he said.

"You're not my babe, it's only Seungri." Chaerin mumbled.

Ohh, she never said that in front of me. KEKEKEKE.

Back to the main point, "You're touching my girl." 

"Ohh, savior is here Chaerin!"

"Seungri?" It was as if Chaerin saw a ghost that she became shocked upon seeing me.

"Let's go home." I said.

"No she's not. She's my date today!" Hyun Joong said.

"I do not want to make a ruckus here. Come Chae."

"Seu-Seungri." She then come close to me and hid behind my back.

"I'll be cool today."

 

"I'm about to-" Chaerin said and vomitted on my shirt.

"Really." 

"Sorry." 

I just looked at her, she looks like she was about to cry.

"Does it taste good?" I asked.

"I prefer your juice more."

"I need to punish you tonight Chae."

"Mmmm, sorry?" 

"We'll see!"

 

CHAPTER 2!

Sorry for making Hyun Joong look bad.

I LOVE HIM REALLY, TRUST ME.

Please do post comments about the chapter.

It'll make my day and update more chapters.

Have you watched PARADISE KISS LIVE ACTION? I'm watching it so update will be delayed kekekekeke.

 

LOVELOVELOVE