Stage 1: Time

Status: In A Relationship

SEUNGRI

I can't wait for this prescon to be over. I want to surprise Chaerin because she I told her that I'll be coming back after the concert when infact, it can be today. Kekekeke. 

"Thanks for those who came today, please come to our concert this coming November 3, 2011!" Our leader, GDragon said.

"We're Bigbang!" We said in unison.

 

At the dressing room,

"Okay guys, good job for today! You did very well for the interview." Our manager told us.

"Can I go now?" 

"Ayeeeee. The maknae who is very excited to see his girlfriend is now wanting to go without hanging out with us!" TOP, our eldest hyung, pouted.

"Don't be such a drama. I'll hang out with you guys okay? I really need to go now! Bye everyone, good job!" 

I bid everyone a goodbye and drove my way to Chaerin's office.

 

Author's POV

"So how about this color for that cloth? Won't it be more colorful? You know color of the corns!" Bom suggested as she munch a corn. Actually, Bom-unnie is really good when it comes to color EXCEPT when she's eating, only color of the corns comes to her mind.

"Aisht Bommie be serious! This is a very important deal for us to get. Imagine we are aiming for "Exclusively"?!" Dara-unnie said as she grab the corn from Bom and tried to eat it.

"Stop it unnies! Let's just ask CL, I know she'll give us a good hint!" Minzy said as she poke CL.

CL did not move. She's still looking at the air as if thinking something deeply.

Bom waved at her. Still she just looked at her and smiled.

Dara' attempt is coming. She then danced Miss A's Goodbye Baby and Cl's reaction? She just laughed and went smiling by herself again.

 

"Chaerin!!!" They all shouted to gain her attention.

"Eh?" She said.

"The Alien Spaceship is landing in 3 minutes and 72 seconds. They said we have to evacuate! A thunderstorm and earthquake is coming here in our building!" Bom shouted.

"Ehhhhhhhhh?! Come on, let's run!" Chaerin's response only gave them a conclusion that she was not listening and not by herself all this time.

 

"Really were you not listening to us the whole time?" Minzy asked.

"I'm sorry girls. I was thinking of something very important." She lied.

"Really? Something? Could we assume it's SOMEONE?" The intrigued Dara asked.

"Okay give up! Yeah, I was thinking of Him." She finally gave in.

"I really miss her. It has been 12 hours and 45 minutes to be exact." Bom mimic Seungri.

"Love is in the air!" They all shouted.

 

Chaerin

"So where were we?" 

"What colors should we use for this proposal? They said they want a Party theme." Minzy handed me the information.

"Why not use all colors?" I suggested.

"Ha?" Dara asked.

"Since it's a party theme, it should be happy and lively. We can combine colors you know for the clothings we designed. Trust me!" 

"Sounds so gooooood! Gimme my corn Dara!" Bom said and the two unnies get back to their playful side again.

"Unnie, can I go home earlier?" Minzy asked.

"Why?"

"Ummmmm," She seemed so hesitant in telling me.

I guess she's having a date with someone we don't know. "Okay. Okay. Just tell me his name after today okay?" 

"EH?! Him?" Acting innocent?

"It's okay if you don't tell me right now. Everything happens at the right time okay?" I said as I kissed her cheeks and went to my office.

 

"UHH! I really hate it when my papers are not organized!" I murmur to myself when a pair of warm hands suddenly hugged me from the back.

"You want me to organize it for you Chae?" Ohhh my Seungri is here!

"Eh? I thought you are still on your practice?" I said as I faced him and hugged him.

"Mhhhm, I asked permission already that I'll take a break. Don't you want to see me?" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I want to!" I cheerfully said.

 

He then kissed my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my neck. 

"It's ticklish Seungri. Hahaha. . . " 

"Can my lips come there?"

"Ewww. What a line!" I said as I kissed his cheeks.

He is coming. Almost there. . . 

Just then a knock on the door came.

"I think we can continue later?" He asked.

"Maybe yes or maybe no?" 

 

"Chaerin-ah! We will go now, will you come with us?" Bom and Dara said together. They sounded like mascots! 

"I'm sorry girls but-"

"Hi Dara and Bom! You are going somewhere?" Seungri interrupted.

"Oh we see. She can't come because someone is there." Dara teased. 

"Yeah, I can sense the love vibration in the atmosphere. Kekekeke. We should eat corn now, Dara." Bom said.

"Bye Lovers!" They said and waved goodbye.

 

"Let's eat somewhere?" I invited him. Of course I know he'll be swarmed by fans but I really do want to eat with him in our favorite restaurant where unfortunately, fans come. 

"It's not safe." He said.

"I want to!" I am already giving him a sign of my tantrums.

"Okay. Okay. We'll go there. I'm just worried about your safety okay?" He said.

I gave him a smack on the lips, "Thanks for the concern!"

 

At the restaurant . . . 

"I'm surprised!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Why?"

"I see no signs of fans at all! They might be thinking that I'm on a practice. Kekeke." 

"I guess so! Say 'Ahhhh'" As I try to feed him spoonful of ice cream, a girl suddenly screams, "It's SEUNGRI of BIGBANG! Look he's with his girlfriend! Look!"

"Just as I thought we can have this day." I said and pouted.

 

SEUNGRI

Really fans these days are too strong. They have this sixth sense on our whereabouts.

I can see Chaerin pouting. I want to pout really but I can't.

"It's okay. Come on, continue feeding me the ice cream or else I'll cry." I joked.

She then smiled.

 

In our first few months of relationship, whenever we are on a date, we chose not to show our true sides because we're afraid of criticisms but as of today, we decided just to be US.

"Say Ahhhh" I said and feed her with the ice cream.

"Ohhh, you have something on your lips Seungri." Chaerin said as she tried to wipe it but I hold her hands, "Eh?" She asked.

"Just kiss it. Please?" I am dead serious. "Omo, I don't want it in public Seungri!" She said.

"Mwah!" I kissed her.

Then flashes came. 

"Seungri!" She said as she put some ice cream on my face, we usually play this game. Forgive us if our acts are so childish when infact we are already 25 years old.

 

^ Seungri is inlove with Chaerin! Chaerin feels the same way too! ^ (Ringtone of Seungri)

"Oh, a call from manager again?" I am sensing that I cannot be with Chaerin again.

"It's okay take it." She said and gave me a smile. A smile that I'm not too sure.

 

"Seungri, I know I cannot disturb you as of this time but . . . . " 

"Just say it."

"You need to have a practice today because changes were made. Majority of changes were made." My manager explained.

I looked at Chaerin who seemed sad as she eat her ice cream. 

"O-okay."

 

"Chae, manager told me that we'll have a sudden practice because of the changes." I said and touched her hands.

"I understand Seungri. Go ahead, I'll be fine here."

"I am not convinced." I said and looked at her straight, she wants to cry.

She then smiled. I don't know what I felt that after she smiled, a warmth feeling came into me. 

"I'll be back."

"Mmm."

 

CHAERIN

"Guess I have to eat this by myself, eh?" I murmured to myself.

"Isn't this Chaerin?" A familiar voice of a boy.

"Kim Hyun Joong?!" Is it really him? The number one person who bullies in our school is here?! 

"Yeah!" He said and smiled.

 

Chapter 1 served.

Sorry for typos and wrong grammars. 

I hope you liked this chapter.

I choose Kim Hyun Joong because i heard a news that he is a fanboy of CL. 

:)

please do comment and show love.