Het!KaiSoo - Unfair

--thepeculiarone's Drabbles

Date posted: 01.04.16
Length: 561 words
Warning: hetero relationship, mention of


Kim Jongin wakes up to the scent of milk and coconut oil below him. On his chest is his wife, Do Kyungsoo, sleeping soundly. It's unfair that he gets to see her in this state—so delicate, so fragile, so tempting. But then again, he keeps his urges to himself. Never in their 3 years relationship did he touch her in any sensual way. Heck, he even wears his t-shirt to sleep (which, before he marries Kyungsoo, he removes). He respects her as much as he respects his mother and sisters. Kyungsoo must have been really lucky to have him.

A smile spreads across Jongin lips as he lightly pats Kyungsoo's head. Kyungsoo, then, tightens her hug to Jongin's waist—as if her life depends on it. Jongin chuckles at the sudden action. She's just too cute to be laid.

"Ten minutes. Ten minutes and I'll be cooking breakfast," Kyungsoo mumbles.

"Sshh. Get all the sleep you want. It's Sunday anyway." Jongin bends a little bit and kisses Kyungsoo's head.

"Mmhhmm." That was Kyungsoo's way of saying "okay" early in the morning.

In the end, they stayed for an hour and a half in bed, mostly Jongin, dozing on and off sleep and Kyungsoo, unmoving.

Only the sudden growl from Jongin's stomach makes Kyungsoo stand up and head to the kitchen. Jongin follows behind.

 

It's unfair—it's unfair that Jongin gets to see Kyungsoo in this state—wearing only her undergarments and an oversized t-shirt. This way her milky legs are exposed to him. He trails his eyes from her feet to her cheeks. There, her black —not lacy or anything, very plain—makes its appearance whenever Kyungsoo raises her arm to fry some eggs. Jongin swiftly averts his eyes from Kyungsoo to the table before him.

 

"Jongin, is there anything wrong?" Kyungsoo cups Jongin's face to make him look at her eyes.

Jongin snaps out of his guilt, and notices that Kyungsoo has already finished preparing breakfast.

"Are you hurt? Where? Let me see." Kyungsoo checks his face on both sides.

"Noona." Jongin still cannot drop his honorifics to Kyungsoo. He sighs. "I'm fine."

"Jongin." Kyungsoo holds Jongin's hands and drags them across her thighs, up to her cheeks. "It's alright. We're married."

Jongin's face quickly turns so red that he can't even speak properly. His throat also feels dry. "N-Noo-n-na."

"Are you thinking I'll be annoyed if you make the first move?"

Jongin only nods.

Kyungsoo laughs so hard she has to let go of Jongin's hands. This makes Jongin even more flustered.

"Jongin, I am yours, and you are mine. It's fine to do things like this."

"But I don't want to force you if you don't want to."

"Alright." Kyungsoo pecks Jongin on the cheek. "I understand. But what if I want it now?" She snickers.

 

It's unfair—it's unfair that Jongin gets to see Kyungsoo in this state—joking around about having when all he needs is food to stuff his stomach. But she's too adorable to be taken seriously, with her doe eyes, turning into crescents and lips, forming a heart. Jongin just laughs it out.

"Let me learn some before we do that, okay? Heck, I might not even insert my weenie in the right hole."

This earns Jongin a swat on the arm from Kyungsoo. "You're funny, Jongin."