FINAL

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After realizing it, Baekhyun feels like he wants to cry. He wants to ask Chanyeol, Why? He wants to know-- He needs to know.

 

'Why won't Chanyeol say I love you or I love you too to me?' Baekhyun asked to his self.

 

They've been a couple for almost a year and there is a thing that's killing Baekhyun. Chanyeol only said I love you to him when he confessed and when they became official. That bothers Baekhyun, Chanyeol never replied 'I love you too' to him whenever he said 'I love You, Yeol'

 

Maybe he doesn't love me anymore... Maybe I am so clingy? What is wrong.. Where did I gone wrong?

 

Baekhyun tried his best to recall the moments that happened to them. Trying to think if Chanyeol had said the words to him back then. But he knows to his self that he has a great memory and he can't remember any.

 

Although he feels right now, he is still waiting for Chanyeol to pay him a visit and try to give him some hints. He doesn't attend class today because he doesn't feel good--emotionally.

 

"Sweetie is there something wrong? Are you sick?" His mom softly asked, standing in front of his room's door and slowly walking towards him.

 

"I'm not sick, mom. I just don't want to go to school today... I'm sorry I've been a bad son..." Baekhyun replied while covering his face with a pillow, not wanting his mom to see his puffy eyes.

 

"Tell me what is wrong sweetheart..." His mom said with full of concern. She placed her hand in Baekhyun's hair and started to ruffle it softly.

 

Baekhyun removed the pillow and looked at his mom with pain in his eyes. "It's not that big Mom... Don't worry about it." He said trying to shove his mom away because he doesn't want to talk about it.

 

"If it's not that big then tell me. I am your mother Baekhyun, you can't tell me not to worry if you look like in so much pain..." She kindly said. Baekhyun sighed, a sign of giving up but still thinking if he should tell it or not.

 

"Come on baby... Spill it." Baekhyun sighed again.

 

"It's Chanyeol..." Baekhyun said trying to hold back his tears.

 

"Did you two had fight?" His mother asked concerned.

 

"No... It's just that we've been a couple for almost a year and he had said I love you to me for two times only... He doesn't even reply the right words when I told him that I love him... It really frustrates me mom but at the same time it hurts... Why? Doesn't he love me anymore? Is it hard to say the words?" He said while crying his mom is patting his back while saying some word that will comfort him.

 

"Baby there is many ways to say I love you... You just need to listen, feel and open your eyes." That really did not help him at all. But he doesn't want to make her mother worry anymore so he just nodded and thanked her.

His mom left his room after some minutes, but the tears are still flowing from his eyes.

'

If there are many ways to say I love you, why won't Chanyeol use the most basic way?'

 

He heard a knocked from his door and saw his mom looking worried so he gave his mom a confused look.

 

"Chanyeol is here, do you want me to make some excuses that will make him leave?" His mother asked.

 

"No. Let him see me, I want to see him too. But give me a minute to prepare myself." He said. Her mom nodded and left.

 

He stood up and went to his bathroom. He looked at the mirror and saw his self having super red puffy eyes. He washed his face to reduce the redness and puffiness but after that it is still noticeable. He sighed and left the bathroom and made his way to his bed and lay.

 

"Baek... I'm coming in okay?" Chanyeol didn't wait for Baekhyun's answer and already came in.

 

"Are you sick?" Baekhyun shook his head. He wants to give some hints to Chanyeol. He wants to understand what his mom is talking about.

 

"Why won't you look at me?" Why won't you say that you love me? He wants to ask back.

 

Chanyeol touched his face and made it look to him. He looked directly at Chanyeol's shocked eyes and slightly panicking.

 

"What's wrong? What happened?" Chanyeol asked with full of concern.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter