Chapter 2

Could be wrong.


BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* 
"Ughhhhhhh...." I let out as I rolled over to shut my alarm clock off. Slowly opening one eye, I see what time it was. 6:30 am. Closing back my eye, I rolled over on my back. A flash of yesterday pass through my mind. And it ended with Youngmin smiling at me. Without realizing, I was smiling as well. Shortly after, I sat up and itched my head. I could hear my mother talking to someone but she's probably talking on the phone. At 6:30 am.. Yeah trust me. She does this. I got up & got ready for school. Fixing my uniform top, I walked downstairs.

"Mom, I'm leaving for school." I yelled to her. "Ah no no! Eat breakfast first." She yelled back. I was already at the door, I sighed & walked to the kitchen. If I leave without eating, I know my mother will snap at me. As I reached the kitchen, I notice the two twins sitting at our kitchen table. They were sitting across from each other & eating. My mother was humming to herself while doing the dishes. And yes at this point, I just stood there. "WHY ARE THEY HERE SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?" I thought to myself. "Oh Kristi, come eat." My mother smiled as she place a plate next to Kwangmin seat. I slowly grabbed my plate and place it in for of me. I sat at the end. Slowly eating in silence. "Um.. So why are you here so early in the morning?" I mumbled. "Our parents wanted us to move some boxes here." Youngmin answered with a smile. Kwangmin nodded. Youngmin smile shines brightly in the morning. It hurts my eyes. Suddenly my chest hurts. Only eating a little, I stood up. "Thanks mom! I'm going to school now." I said. I turned around but before I left, I bowed to the twins. "Goodbye." 


Before they could say anything, I ran out the door. Stopping at my front gate. I took a deep breath. I can't do this. Something wrong with me. My chest hurts. I hit my chest a little bit. "Kristi, what are you doing?" I hear my best friend voice. Turning around, I told her "my chest hurt and I don't know why." She looked at me worried. "Omo, when did it start hurting?" She asked. "Just now." I answered. The front door opened & Youngmin walked out. Looking at him, our eyes met & he smiled. I felt a jump in my chest and I pretty much ran. I don't know why. "YAH, DONT LEAVE ME BEHIND." I hear Jieun yell. 

It hurts. My chest hurts. What's wrong with me? I feel hot. My face feels hot. Running half way, I stopped. Jieun caught up with me. "Yah what is wrong with you?" She asked while hitting the back of my head. "I don't know. I felt danger. I had to run." I answered looking at the ground. Then I looked at Jieun face. "What's wrong with me? Am I sick?" I asked her. She studied my face. And then her eyes widen as a smile came a crossed her face. Soon it disappear.  "You're going to be okay. Alright?" Jieun said. "You're probably just sick." I nodded to her. After we got to school, the pain in my chest is gone.
I'm sitting as I looked out the school window. Once again, I could see people walking & talking. Then I see the Youngmin. He smiling along with another person. Like another hyung. I could help but stare. I did think he was cute. I thought a lot of guys were cute but I never did this. Something about this guy. Suddenly our eyes met & I just stood up quickly. Everyone turned their head towards me. "Yes Kristi?" The teacher asked in a surprised voice. "C-can I please go to the nurse?" I asked. "Sure." The teacher answered as I walked out quickly. I don't like this. What is going on with me? I'm never like this. "I'm probably sick." I mumble. 


Walking in to the nurse office, the nurse offer me a bed to lay on and medicine. As I laid on the bed, I just closed my eyes. And the first person to cross my mind is Youngmin. My chest starting hurting again. I sat up straight. WHAT IS THIS? WHY DOES IT HURT IF I THINK OF YOUNGMIN? WHY AM I EVEN THINKING ABOUT HIM? 
Suddenly I hear the nurse talking to someone else, I decided to lay back down. Closing my eyes again, I hear the curtain open. I look to see who it is. And my chest started hurting again. It's Kwangmin. He looks like Youngmin.. Well duh they're twins. "Oh..what are you doing here?" He asked quietly. With a smile, I answered "I feel sick. But I'll be okay. Don't worry." After he saw me smile, Kwangmin smiled back at me & suddenly the pain went 
away. "Oh are you sick?" I asked Kwangmin realizing that we are in the nurse office.

"Uh.. Just a little but I'll be fine too." He answer with a smile, trying not to make me worry. But without thinking, I started asking him questions to make sure he's alright. "Do you have a fever? Do you feel hot? Or cold? Do you want medicine ? Where's the nurse?" I asked worried. His eyes widen then he started laughing. "Wh-what?" I started laughing with him for a bit. "I never had someone this worry about me before. Most people just worry cause I'm good looking. But you.. You are different." He said while he had a big smile on his face. "Oh well, don't worry about that. You are handsome but since we're going to be living together, I can think of you as family." I said while smiling along with him. "Family it is then." He whispered as he hit my back. "Ah I feel better. Thank you." He smiled and this time his teeth show. I smiled back. "You're welcome." 


Kwangmin went back as I stayed in the nurse offices. As I went to get  drink of water, Youngmin basically burst through the door. "Kwangmin?" He quickly asked. He looked around the room and see me. "Uh nope. Just Kristi." I said as I raised my hand a bit. "Sorry." Looking at Youngmin worried face made my chest hurt. The pain is back. "Do you know where Kwa- wait why are you in here? You feeling okay?" Youngmin asked as he shut the door. I nodded. "Oh just feel a little sick.. That's all." I answered. "But I'll be fine!" I made a strong motion to show I'll be okay. Youngmin smiled and laughed at my reaction & soon I felt my stomach be all warm and tingly. The bell ring & Youngmin left for class. But before as Youngmin was about to leave, I grabbed his arm. I don't know why, I didn't want him to leave. "Ah yes?" He asked a bit confused. Realizing what I done, I just let go of his arm & wiped it a bit. "And there! Sorry, there was something on your arm." I said while bowing a bit. He laughed at me and patted my head. My heart started beating fast. "See you later." He said as he walked out. I stood there confused with my feelings. Just ...what is going on. 


I told Jieun about what happen. She just nodded and stared at me. "What?" I asked a bit fearful. She only looks at me like this when she wants to tell me something. "The chest pain you're probably feeling ... Is you liking someone." She told me. My eyes widen. "W-what there's no way." "Yup." She said as she gave me her serious look. "WHO? You're joking!" I half shouted. "SHH! Yah, I know you're freaking out but it could be a good thing!" Jieun hit me softly. "Me.. Liking someone? Who.." I whispered & Youngmin crossed my mind. "No... No no. I thought I just ..
Jieun stared at me & the teacher walked in. She went back to her desk as she patted my head. Youngmin did that.. It's not the same. 


I sat at my desk, basically freaking out over what Jieun said. "No. No. No" I thought. "There's no way I like Youngmin." I laughed at the thought. 
It's too fast. Liking someone who I just met? What could of thing is that? I sighed as I notice someone standing by my desk. "What's wrong?" I jumped by the voice. Turning slowly as I looked up to see who it is, my eyes widen. It was Youngmim. Looking at the clock, I didn't realize it's our free hour. "Ah.. Um nothing." I answered him. "Well your mom told me to bring you this." He place a lunch box on my desk. He smiled as he patted my head. I could feel myself getting hot & my heart beating fast. What is this? "See you later, Kristi." Youngmin said as he walked away. .. So two things I'm scared of right now. The girls who are staring at me & what is going on with my chest. "Still freaking out?" Jieun came up and asked. She sat down in front of my desk. "YES." I just put my hands on my cheek. "There's no way. It's too fast. FAST. You can't like someone you just met." I added. Jieun sighed and smile. "Ah my kristi growing up. Anyway let's go outside. I can't handle these stares." I glanced around the room & there was a few girls who was staring at me with hate. 


 As the sun shines & the wind blew against my skin, I closed my eyes & take in the feeling. I sat next to Jieun as I started eating. Once again, I'm hearing girls screaming. Soon I see Youngmin, smiling along with other girls. My chest started hurting again. "What.. My chest is hurting Jieun." I whine like a little child. "You're just jealous, you started liking one of the most popular guy at school. You'll get used to it." She said while looking at her phone. "I don't like him!" I said. "Hmmm." She hummed. After being quiet for a while, I tugged on Jieun arm. "Is this what it feels like to like someone ? Cause this is painful and this is why I never wanted to fall in love or anything." I said looking down. "You'll be fine. It's a crush and it will pass by." Jieun smiled at me. 


School ended as i walked home. Jieun couldn't walk with me because she has to take extra class. I sighed as I walked alone. "You still feeling sick?" I looked and Kwangmin walked beside me. "Oh no I'm okay!" I answered. "You?" "I'm actually feeling better." He smiled. "YAH. Kwangmin, how dare you leave me!" Youngmin yelled as he ran to catch up to us. "Sorry sorry. I saw Kristi walking alone and I felt bad." Kwangmin laughed. "Yah! Don't feel bad for me!" I laughed with him. Youngmin smiled as I smiled along with him. Almost home, Kwangmin stopped walking and stand in the distance. He was staring at someone. A really really pretty girl. She was wearing jean shorts & had a pretty top on. Her long blonde hair flows down as she laughed along with one of her friend. Kwa"-" Kwangmin walked off to her. Me & Youngmin just  stood and watched. "What's going on?" I asked Youngmin. Youngmin shook his head and said nothing. "Let's keep walking, it's none of our business." Youngmin said as he push me to walk forward. But I wouldn't move. I wanted to know what happen. I feel worry for Kwangmin. I see Kwangmin & the girl talking. She suddenly has a mad face & started shouting. "That's Kwangmin ex girlfriend.. He still loves her." Youngmin whisper as he worried for his brother.

My eyes widen. Poor Kwangmin. I looked down & back at Youngmin. See? This is what love does to people. It hurts them. Suddenly she slaps Kwangmin. I jolted right up & ran towards them. "YAH KRISTI." Youngmin shouted. I couldn't help it. My body moved on its own. As she goes for another slap, I jumped in. So she slaps me instead & damn, this girl hits hard. The girl looked shocked, same with everyone around me. "Ah sorry! I just... Please don't slap Kwangmin, he just .." I go very quite. How am I suppose to know how he feels? I know nothing about this.

I bowed and just said "I'm sorry." And grab Kwangmin arm, pulling him away. Youngmin followed along. As we reach the front door, I let go of Kwangmin arm. "Kris-" "sorry.. Sorry! I know it's none of my business but I couldn't help it when she slap you." I cut Kwangmin off. All three of us stood silently. I open our front door and went inside before they said anything. As my mother saw the slaps on our face, she freaked out. "OH MH GOODNESS HONEY WHAT HAPPEN?" She freaked out. As the oldest Youngmin, was about to say something but he doesn't know my mother so I cut him off. "We were playing, mom. You told me to get along with them & by accident, I hit Kwangmin." I said while faking a laugh. The twins looked at me at bit worried. "And I like tripped." I added. My mother looked at the twins. "Is this true?" She asked. The twins nodded their head. "Alright.. Kwangmin, come here. I'll treat that slap." She said as Kwangmin went to her. She looked at me & I smiled. "I'm okay mom, I can do it myself." I said as I went upstairs. As I went to the bath room to get the things. I went to my room and started treating myself, Youngmin was behind me. "Ouch." I said feeling the pain. "Here I got it." Youngmin said as he took the napkin fill with rubbing alcohol. We both stood silents. I stared at his face ... He looked serious. I could feel my heart beating face. Suddenly I remembered something. I ... Like Youngmin... I like Youngmin... 


After Youngmin got done treating me, I still had that thought in my head. "Hey.." Youngmin said quietly" "Than..thank you for what you did." Youngmin said with a smile. "Yeah don't worry .. I just... After I saw Kwangmin face I couldn't help it.. He looked so upset & hurt.. I c.." Tears started to fall as I talked. "I.. Just.. " Just thinking about it.. How could you hurt someone like that.. Falling in love... Liking someone... They HURT you. As tear fell more, I looked at Youngmin & somehow I knew im going to feel pain just for liking him. Youngmin suddenly hugged me & I just cried. Because I know I'm not suppose to fall in love but I did. And it's going to hurt me... Right now.. I'll just accepted the fact I like Youngmin.. However.. Tomorrow morning, I'll buried it deep deep down.