How it all started..

Could be wrong.


The sun shines brightly and I could see the wind blows the trees softly. Ah I wish I could be outside right now.

"So, x+31=..." The teacher voice drifted off as I continued looking out of the window. I see people walking & cars passing, along with the big blue clear sky. Soon I see a girl staring back at me. She's wearing a school uniform. Her skin is pale as her long black hair goes down her cheek. Lightly pink blush shows on her cheeks. Her eyes are big & brown, soon her eyes turn into a eye smile. "Oh hey I look cute." I thought. I facepalm myself in the face as i'm still smiling.  Seriously, I'm staring at myself in the window. This is what I get for sitting by the window.  Giggling at myself, I hear the bell. I looked at the bell and at people who got up. Soon as it rang, a few people got up from their seat and started talking to their friend.

"Alright everyone, break time. You got an hour." The teacher shouted as he walked out. I stretched out my arms and let out a yawn. "You didn't pay attention to class I bet." My best friend Jieun walked up to my desk. Looking up at Jieun. She had one hand on her hip & she had a smile on her face. Her small brown eyes smiled along with her as her light short brown hair hit against her cheeks.

"Sorry, outside looked pretty." I giggled. "Then let's go outside?" Jieun asked as I nodded and stood up. We're allow to walk around, eat lunch, and .. Basically do whatever we want with our free hour. The warmed of the sun hits my skin. I closed my eyes and smiled. "Ah, that feels good." I said. "I brought food." Jieun announced as she walked by a tree for the shade & then sat.

I stayed standing up gazing at the blue sky. Birds flew by and there was students screaming & such. I followed where was the screaming coming from. I see a group of girls screaming & pushing each other. I decide to walk back to Jieun & sitting next to her. "What's going on?" I asked while grabbing a sandwich from her lunch box. "This group that the girls are freaking over. They're called "boyfriend"" Jieun answered without looking at me. She was on her phone. "Boyfriend?" I asked. I moved to South Korean like 4 months ago. My mom got a new job and insist that I go along with her. Giving in, I went. To be honest, I didn't think of much it. I only been at this school for 3 months and never heard of them.

"That's a weird name." I added. "Yeah well, I guess it's like a group of guys who is totally HANDSOME. And since girls fell in love with them, they just call them boyfriend." Jieun commented as she look at me and pointed her sandwich at me. "In love?" Heh. Being in love is dumb. And stupid." I stated. "Dumb and stupid means the same thing idiot." Jieun replied as she continued to be on her phone. Girls are still screaming. Calling the guy's name over and over again. They even has gifts from them. Huh, seriously this is what love does to people. They go all crazy and do anything to get the people they "love". Probably even kill a person. Still staring at the group of girls, I see one guy. His dark brown hair cover his big brown eyes for a bit. He smiles as the sun hits his pure white skin. He bows after a girl gives him a gift. And continuing to smile. "Kwangmin Oppa ! Take my gift too!! Please!" A girl screamed out.

"Ugh lets go. This girls are annoying." Jieun got up grabbing her lunch box. I got up and followed her. But I glance back one more time. Staring at the group of girls. I just thought "I will never fall in love." 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*DING DONG DING DONG* 


        "Alright everyone, it's time to go home." The teacher shouted. "Don't forget to do your homework." People started to walk out & others started to walk in the class room. Standing up and putting my backpack on my arm, I bumped into someone.

"Ah sorry!" I quickly apologized. As I turned around, it was the same guy I saw outside. That "Kwangmin"guy. However, he has blonde hair and his hair is a little longer. I stared at him .. Wow he's pretty cute.. I shook my head. "Um are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine. You just bump into me a little. Don't worry." He smiled. "Wow.. Nice smile." I whispered. "What?" He looked surprised. "Oh well thank you then." And then he smiled again.

"OH sorry! I didn't know I said that out loud." I apologized again while I looked down and shook my head. "Well that's okay. I think you're cute too." He smiled while leaning a bit forward. He was kinda close to my face. I was burning up. Like... My face was turning red. So I took step back and hit my desk. "Hey Youngmin, stop teasing Kristi. Come on, let's get your brother and go." His friend shouted while walking toward the door. Suddenly like every girl in the room had their eye on me. And I could feel the hate.

Note to self, don't get involve this guy. "In a minute!" He shouted back while still looking at me. "I'm Jo Youngmin. You are?" He asked as he had a hand out. Slowly, I took his hand & shook it,  I answered "Choi Kristi." "Well nice to meet you." Youngmin smiled. We both stared at each other for a while. 
"Okay well, I'm going to take my best friend. Come on Kristi." Jieun interrupted as she took my arm & pulled me. Youngmin watched as Jieun pulled me away.

 "Yah, HYUNG. Hurry up!" I looked at the door and it was that "Kwangmin" guy. My eyes widen.  Are they .... Twins? Twins ? TWINS? I kept looking back and forth at those two. "Yup twins." Jieun whispered to me as if she knew what I was gonna ask. I should have known. Even though they look the same, THEY HAD DIFFERENT HAIR COLOR.  I hear girls let out a gasp or a "omg look!" "Coming Kwangmin." Youngmin said as he walked towards him. "See you later Kristi" Youngmin said as he waved goodbye. He walked out of the classroom & I still stood there shock.

Every girl looked at me and came running towards me. I was afraid that they might kill me. "WHY DID YOUNGMIM OPPA TALK TO YOU?!" one girl asked. "WHO ARE YOU?" Another one asked and lastly "DO YOU THINK YOURE SO SPECIAL WITH BOYFRIEND HUH?"  Girls are just yelling over each other asking me questions. "Uh guys, I just bumped into him. I didn't know that he was popular or anything." I answered putting my hands up. "Plus, I don't even know anything about the group boyfriend."

They all looked at me with shock. So instead of getting jealous, they got mad at me for not knowing the group boyfriend. They all yelling me until Jieun had enough. "OKAY FIRST OF ALL SHUT UP! Jieun yelled over them. "She doesn't know who they are which gives you more chance to be with them! So let's go Kristi. TIRED OF THIS." She continued talking as she drag me out of the classroom. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
             "Gosh! Those girls are freaking annoying!" Jieun hissed. I laughed at her. "This is why I'll never fall in love." I told her. "It's bad for you." Jieun sighed and looked up at the light blue sky. "Yeah I guess." She said. "But everyone falls in love. Even you will one day, Kristi." She looked at me and smiled. I shook my head and walked a little faster. "Nope. Never will. It's too much trouble." I said. But with a small laugh, Jieun whisper "oh we'll see." Jieun walked a little faster to catch up to me. I looked at her and sighed. "Why do you want me to fall in love so bad? What's so good about it? I mean yeah, it gives you happiness but if it hurts you, it hurts you bad. Being in love hurts you." I told her. As we just kept on walking, Jieun patted my head and said "ah, you're grow up someday Kristi." I stopped walking and did a pout face. "Ya
h! I'm already grown up!" I shouted to her. Jieun did a little wave as she kept walking. I chased after her. 

 

Finally reaching my house, I put my house key into the door knob. Jieun stood behind me as she took a sip of her ice tea. "Mom! I'm home! Jieun here too." I shouted as I came through the door. "Oh honey! Come to the living room! We have guests!" My mother shouted back. I took off my shoes as Jieun shut the door. I walked to the living room and I see my mother along with Ms.Jo, one of my mom best friend since we moved here. She hang out with my mother a lot. Soon I see a middle age man, along with... Guess who.. The twins. YOUNGMIN & KWANGMIN. I stopped dead of my tracks. My mother sitting on the couch along with Ms.Jo who smiled at me. Mr.Jo sat beside her & smiled too. As for the twin... Well.. They sat on the ground with their leg crossed. 

I stood there shock and as Jieun came behind me & looking over my shoulder to see who's the guest is.  I saw her surprised face and then Jieun started giggle. "Kristi! You remember Ms.Jo?" My mother asked. I nodded. "Oh Kristi! It was so nice to see you again! Your mother and I been so busy with work lately I almost forgot what you look like!" She laughed. My mother & Mr.Jo laughed along with her. The twin just smiled at their parents and at each other. "M-mom, uh.. Ms.Jo, what brings you here with your family?" I asked nicely. "Well honey, you see.. Ms.Jo house caught on fire.. And well.. Her sons needed a place to stay & as her best friend, I offer them to stay here! We have one extra room anyway!" My mother explained with happiness.  

At this point I dropped my bag & my jaw. Jieun couldn't hold her laugher any more & so she ran to my room. We could all hear her laughing very loud. "Wh-what about Ms & Mr Jo?" I kept asking, praying that maybe they stay here instead of the twins. "Oh we're staying at my sister places. She only has one room." Ms. Jo explained. "You never met my sons have you?!" She added. "This is my husband." Mr.Jo did a bow as I quickly gave him one too. Youngmin stood up and bowed to me while smiling. "It was nice to see you again, Kristi." Youngmin said. "Uhh... Uh.." Nothing came out of my mouth. "OHHH! Youngmin! Kristi! You both know each other already!?" My mother asked walking next to Youngmin.  He nodded at my mother & looked back at me.

"They go to the same school!" Ms.Jo giggled staying next to Youngmin. "No, I..Uh just met him today..uh I didn't know that Youngmin is your son Ms.Jo" I told her while looking down. "Oh really?" She said surprised. I nodded. "Hmm.. That's true, you haven't met them yet." She said as she looked at me a bit upset. Soon after , she waved to Kwangmin to get up. "Kristi, this is Youngmin, he's the oldest & the youngest is Kwangmin." Ms.Jo added as she hit the twins back. Kwangmin looked at me & smile. "Hello." He said. And at that moment, I just thought "..wow.. Nice smile." Realizing what I thought, I looked down & said "hello." "Kristi, how about you show the twins the new room." My mother said said as she sat back down. "Uh.. Okay.. Please come." I said as I slowly walked away. They followed me.

As we walked up the stairs, I could hear the twins whispering to each other. I don't know why I feel so nervous.. Oh yeah, maybe because these two twins are freaking popular that I could get killed by the girls at my school. I showed them the bathroom, my room (I don't know why. Ps, Jieun saw them and still laughed) and lastly their soon to be room. It was a middle size room. Two small windows on the wall & one big closet. It's big enough to fit a two beds. "Well this is going to be your room." I said looking at them. Both of them past me, looking at the room. "What do you think?" I asked. After being quite for a second or two, both of them turned around & smiled at me. Same time they said "We're going to live together, I guess." And I got to say... Wow, they looked cute .. So I just stood there blushing badly. 
Wish me luck guys. I feel like this is going to turn into something bad. 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading and i hope you do like it. Please enjoy ^^