Excited Ajhusshis

Our Beautiful Miracle

Living Room

Kyuhyun:Hi baby how are you in here *smiles kisses eunhyuks womb*

Eunhyuk:*giggles running his fingers through kyuhyuns air*

Kyuhyun:Daddy is so excited to welcome you into this life..but promise you won't give mommy a hard time alright as much as i take care of mommy outside you gotta take good care of mommy inside *smiles kissing eunhyuks womb over and over again*

Eunhyuk:*giggles rubs his stomach*Dont worry baby daddy is always going to be this protective thats just how he is since the beginning 

Kyuhyun:Im just being a good daddy and husband right baby *smirks*

Eunhyuk:Pssshhhh whatever

Kyuhyun:Baby angel *pouts*

Members:Ewwwwwww *making a disgusting face*

Kyuhyun:YAH what are you guys doing here *whines*

Ryeowook:YAH PABO we were here the whole time your just to stuck up to your baby and husband to just plain ignore us *throws a dinner roll at him*

Shindong:*jumps up and catches the dinner roll*Yummy

Kyuhyun:I guess thats a miss *chuckles*

Eunhyuk:Woooah thats the first ive seen dongie jump *laughs*

Leeteuk:And hopefully itll be the last *everyone laughs*

SungMin:*giggles*So when are you guys going to find out the gender of the baby 

Eunhyuk:Im not sure if i wanna know the gender or just what til i give birth *smiles*

Siwon:Awwww but i wanted to know how i was gonna spoil my little niece or nephew *pouts*

Kyuhyun:Baby maybe we should find out the gender i mean this is a first for this horse to actually let us touch his money *smirks*

Eunhyuk:*giggles covers his face*

Kangin:Thats true i like your evil brain maknae *high fives kyuhyun*

Siwon:You brat *slaps kyuhyun on the back of the head*

Kyuhyun:What i mean if your offering *chuckles*

Yesung:Evil number 2 has a point...sell in hyukkie *laughs*

Eunhyuk:But..i want it to be a surprise *pouts*

Donghae:But hyukkie we wanna know too *whines*

Eunhyuk:*sighs*Well im not due yet...when im 2 months in ill just an ultrasound with kyuhyunnie 

Heechul:YES im so excited *jumps up and down*

Leeteuk:Ohhh i cant wait to know the gender so then we can go baby shopping and all *claps his hands*

SungMin:Mhmm and we can prepare a baby nurserly for our mini choi 

Ryeowook:Shop for its little needs im so excited esepcially for the room 

Eunhyuk:YAH you guys act as if its your own baby im the one pregnant here im the one whos gonna be giving birth 

Heechul:Hey you didnt ask us to tell kyuhyun to stop stuffing his in your and in it *smirks*

Eunhyuk:HYUUUUNNNG *blushes covers his face*

Kyuhyun:*laughs and kisses eunhyuks temple*

Donghae:You guys are so overly excited about having the baby live with us where is the baby room gonna be when the dorm is full *looks at them*

Leeteuk Heechul Kangin Siwon Yesung Ryeowook Shindong and SungMin:*smirk looking at him*

Donghae:Umm hyukkie kyu do you like how their looking at me because i dont....*frowns nervous*

Eunhyuk:*giggles covering his mouth*

Kyuhyun:Have a fun time tryna sleep hae hyung

Donghae:WAE *eyes widen confused*

Hours Later

Donghae:*all his things in the living room pouting standing in the middle*Why meee

Siwon:Sorry but your an easy target *chuckles pats his back*

Kyuhyun:Wait but hae lives on the 12th floor not here why is his things here

Shindong:We changed the living circumstances *smiles*

Yesung:Uuuu big word yes *touches shindongs philthrum*

Eunhyuk:Changed so how is it now...

Leeteuk:Well everyone on the 12th floor is going to move down to the 11th and well you and kyuhyun along with baby miracle have the 11th all to yourselves *smiles*

Kyuhyun:Ohhh come on you guys dont have to do this

Kangin:We wanted to so take it before we change our minds

Kyuhyun:Alright thanks imma get out things packed baby *smiles pecks eunhyuks lips and walks off to their bedroom*

Eunhyuk:Teukie....stay live with us on the 11th floor *smiles holds his best friends hand*

Leeteuk:Hyukkie you and kyu are married and your having a child i dont wanna be a burden wheel

Eunhyuk:Come on teukie please *pouts*

Leeteuk:Alright you insisted *grabs his bags again and runs to the 11th floor*

Ryeowook:Seriously why cant i be either one of them *whines*

Yesung:Aish its ok love bubble *smiles*