YooMi's First Day Of School Pt 1

Our Beautiful Miracle

Eunhyuk:*asleep snuggled into kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:*arms wrapped around eunhyuks waist asleep*

YooMi:*runs in the room squeals jumps on their bed*MOMMY DADDY WAKEY WAKEY 

Eunhyuk:Mmmm *snuggles more into kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:Ugh mimi whyyyy now *pulls the covers over him and eunhyuk*

YooMi:Ugh mommy daddy come on its mimi's first day of school *trying to pull the covers off them*

Eunhyuk:OMO thats right *sits up from the bed*

Kyuhyun:*groans sits up leans against eunhyuk wraps his arms around him*So close....sooooo close

YooMi:Daddy is a peanut head *sticks her tongue out*

Kyuhyun:Love you too baby *kisses mimi's forehead*

Eunhyuk:What are you doing here have you eaten your breakfast

YooMi:Uncle Wookie and Minnie made me some breakfast *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Then why arent you up and ready to go baby 

YooMi:Mimi need help to chose school outfit *sits in eunhyuks help*

Eunhyuk:Oh is my baby having a hard time *hugs her*

YooMi:Mhmmm and i asked all my uncles they said to go to you and never to daddy *giggles covers *

Kyuhyun:Ya-true very true *chuckles*

Eunhyuk:Alright then what are we waiting for *smiles pecks kyuhyuns lips gets out of bed and too yoomi's room*

Kyuhyun:Oh i wanna see this *smiles follows after them*

At YooMi's Room

Eunhyuk:Mmmm so what do you wanna wear baby *smiles looking in yoomi's closet*

YooMi:*sitting in kyuhyuns lap eating peaches and feeding kyuhyun some as well*Mmmm something comy mommy

Eunhyuk:Ahhh how about this dress its comfy *smiles holds out a dress*

Kyuhyun:It is pretty baby girl *smiles takes the peach in his mouth yoomi fits him*

YooMi:I dont like mommy something else *pouts*

Eunhyuk:Mmmm how about this *smiles holds out leggings with a skirt attached and a hello kitty shirt*

YooMi:Ehhhh ani mommy *shakes her head*

Eunhyuk:Ok then.....how about this *holds up a skirt and a flowy blouse*

Kyuhyun:Absolutely not *shakes his head*

Eunhyuk:Babe i was asking mimi not you 

Kyuhyun:So im the dad i have a say as well...so NOO 

Eunhyuk:*sticks his tongue out at him*

YooMi:Mommy we need to hurry i dont wanna be late its my first day *whines stomps her feet*

Eunhyuk:Im sorry baby alright here what about this huh *smiles holds out an outfit*

YooMi:I love it *sqeauls claps her hands*

Eunhyuk:*mumbles*Huh finally

Kyuhyun:Hey come on guys you know i love you both but were running out of time *leaning against the wall*

Leeteuk Donghae SungMin Ryeowook Yesung Heechul Siwon Kangin and Shindong:*they all gather around the front*

Kyuhyun:What are you guys doing here *confused*

Leeteuk:Well of course our little school girl *smiles*

Donghae:You think we'd miss a day like this in our niece is like *claps his hands*

SungMin:No sir Mr Cho *smiles*

Kyuhyun:You act like she's your daugther *chuckles*

Yesung:Oh come on kyu share a little if not hyukkie then your daughter

Kyuhyun:Ive been and i swear my daughter is gonna go crazy with the kind of uncles she has *smirks joking*

Siwon:Dont deny it you love us kyu *arm around heechul*

Heechul:I still dont see how hyukkie survives marrying you *laughs joking winks at kyu*

Shindong:I wanna see little one go off *smiles*

Kangin:YAH hyukkie come on the bus is almost here *screams*

Eunhyuk:*smiles big walks out the room*Presenting our little princess our school girl Cho YooMi

YooMi:*smiles walks out the room twirls around*How do i look daddy

Kyuhyun:*smiles spins her around kissing her cheek*Amazingly beautifu as always just like your mommy

Eunhyuk:*giggles blushes kisses kyuhyuns cheek*

Shindong:Pssshhh of your he'd fit that in *laughs*

SungMin:Sweet talker *giggles*

Kyuhyun;*glares at them*

Shindong:Ill stop talking now *looks down*

YooMi:Ajhusshi's how do i look *smiles big*

Leeteuk:To many beautiful words to descibe cuppy cake *pokes her nose*

Ryeowook:Adorable *smiles*

Yesung:Amazing *smiles fist bumps her*

Donghae:Cute pumpkin *smiles*

Heechul:NOW THAT IS CHO YOOMI *hugs her*

Siwon:Beautiful sweetie *smiles*

Shindong:Very very cute hun *smiles high fives her*

Kangin:To many words to descibe *smiles*

YooMi:Awwww ajhussis *blushes twirls around*

BEEP 

BEEP

YooMi:OH THE BUS *screams about to run out the house*

Kyuhyun:Baby your backpack *puts it on her*

YooMi:Omo thank you daddy *smiles*

Eunhyuk:Be a good girl alright baby and no matter what happens youll always make mommy and daddy proud *smiles pokes her nose*

YooMi:I love you very very much mommy daddy *kisses her parents cheeks runs in the bus*

Eunhyuk:*sighs happily smiles big*

Kyuhyun;*smiles hugs him from behind kisses his cheek*No worries baby she'll do amazing she'll be strong because she has us and her  ajhussis

YooMi:BYE MOMMY DADDY MWAH LOVE YOU MWAH LOVE YOU UNCLES *smiles blowing them kisses*

Kyuhyun:See she has it *smiles*

Eunhyuk:I guess your right *half smiles*

Leeteuk:Aish they grow up so fast nee bestie *smiles locks arms with eunhyuk*

Yesung:Very fast seems like yesterday hyukkie popped her out *arms around ryeowook*

Ryeowook:She will always be out little princess *smiles leaning against yesung*

SungMin:She is so strong *smiles holding donghae's hand*

Donghae:She can do it *smiles*

Heechul:She is a Cho she's a fighter *smiles big*

Siwon:Im so happy *smiles arm around his shoulder*

Kangin:Shes gonna be a genious *laughs*

Kyuhyun:Of course hyung i am her father *smirks*

Eunhyuk:Ohh pfftt you had to ruin the moment didnt you *pushes him a little*

Kyuhyun:But she'll have a pure heart like her mommy *pecks eunhyuks lips*

Leeteuk SungMin Donghae Yesung Ryeowook Heechul Siwon and Kangin:Ewwwwwww *make a disgust face*

Kyuhyun:Ohhhh grow up *laughs*

Shindong:Lets go inside im hungry *walks in the house*