YooMi In Control

Our Beautiful Miracle

Eunhyuk:Thank you so much jae and yunho hyung for coming over to stay here and watch over mimi *smiles*

Jaejoong:It's no problem atleast the two best friends can get some time together *giggles*

Chaerin:*dragging her bag in the house*WOW its the same big as our house

Yunho:*chuckles*Sure it is cuppy cake but remember this isnt our home so behave while we stay here 

Chaerin:Arraso daddy *smiles hugging yunho*

YooMi:*gasp*CHERRY

Chaerin:MIMI *jumps out of yunhos arms to hug yoomi tightly*

YooMi:I can't believe your here come on help me pack *giggles grabs chaerins hand and runs to her room*

Kyuhyun:*chuckles*Anyways thank you again so much hyungs 

Yunho:Stop thanking us its no problem and besides you guys need that time together we need another little kyuhyuk *smirks* 

Eunhyuk:*blushes looks down giggles*

Yunho:Gotta catch up we're already expecting a second yunjae baby *smiles rubs jaejoongs tummy*

Eunhyuk:Really congrats *hugs jaejoong tightly*

Kyuhyun:*laughs*I get what you mean hyung but its not just only us i invited leeteuk donghae sungmin heechul and yesung to join us 

Yunho:Arent those always the ones that you to getting it on

Kyuhyun:Don't worry i got plans for it not to happen *smirks winks at yunho*

Yunho:Alright *high fives kyuhyun*

Jaejoong:Tell me why we married these erts eunhyukkie

Eunhyuk:I ask the same question jaejoongie hyung *giggles*

Yunho:And don't worry we got your guys is house remembered from the cabinets to everywhere

Eunhyuk:Mine and kyuhyuns room is off limits *sticks his tongue out*

Yunho:Why is it like 50 shades of grey in their *smirks*

Kyuhyun:More like 50 shades of Cho *snickers high fives yunho*

Jaejoong:Don't worry its off limits and besides its way to isoloated *giggles*

Eunhyuk:*blushing hard punching them in the arm*

Kyuhyun:*holding their bags*Baby boo time to fo flight is in 2 hours teukie hyung called me saying there headed to the airport now they just got heechul from his radio filming

Eunhyuk:Alright let's get going *smiles*

YooMi:WAIT WAIT im coming mommy daddy *dragging her mini luggage bag*

Chaerin:Dont forget other bags mimi *dragging another mini bag*

Kyuhyun:Oh dear....*worried sighs*

YooMi:Sorry i dont no what pack i just pack what i need *smiles sits on her bag*

Jaejoong:Mimi sweetie this is all food and your raggy *chuckles opens the bag*

Chaerin:This one is full of her toys *giggles opens it*I help mommy daddy

Yunho:*smiles pats her cheek*

YooMi:Like i said all important things *smiles big*

Yunho:See thats what you get for having a best friend like changmin kyuhyun but i mean you have a huge appetite to  *laughs*

Kyuhyun:*fakes a smile flicks yunhos forehead*

YooMi:Uuuu that looks like fun *giggles claps her hands*

Eunhyuk:Can you guys give us a minute *smiles*

Jaejoong:Let'a prepare lunch *smiles holds chaerins hand*

Chaerin:Lets go go go daddy *holds yunhos hand with her other hand*

Yunho:With mimi for a week we need a feast *chuckles walks into the kitchen*

Kyuhyun:Mimi come here *opens his arms to yoomi*

YooMi:Daddy *giggles jumps in kyuhyuns arms*

Eunhyuk:*holding his her*Mimi remember what you mommy and daddy talked about last night 

YooMi:Neeeee we all go on date for one whole week *smiles claps her hands*

Kyuhyun:Mimi only mommy daddy and uncle teukie chulie haehae wookie yesung and ming are going it's an "adult vacation"  *half smiles*

YooMi:What about me *frowns*

Eunhyuk:Thats why we invited chaerin and your uncle joong and yunho to come over and stay with you *smiles*

YooMi:But what do i do without mommy and daddy *tears form in her eyes*

Kyuhyun:Without mommy and daddy you get to be in control of the house  *smiles wiping his tears*

YooMi:Really *eyes brighten half smiles*

Kyuhyun:Of course no other than my own mini me *kisses her cheek*

Eunhyuk:What do you say about that sweetie bear *hand on yoomis cheek*

YooMi:*nods her head but frowns again*

Kyuhyun:Whats wrong baby *running his fingers through her hair*

YooMi:Im gonna miss appa umma *tears fall*

Eunhyuk:Mommy and daddy are gonna miss you as well baby *kisses her nose*

Kyuhyun:Mommy and daddy will call you everyday tuck you in everynight on the phone *kisses her forehead*

YooMi:Promise me you will *looks at them lips pouting*

Eunhyuk:Promise sweetie bear give mommy and daddy love before they leave *smiles*

YooMi:I love you mommy very much *kissing eunhyuk all over his face*

Eunhyuk:Mommy loves you very much *smiles*

YooMi:I love you daddy very much too *kissing kyuhyun all over his face*

Kyuhyun:Daddy loves you very much *smiles they group hug*

Eunhyuk:*smiles looks in kyuhyuns eyes*Saranghae

Kyuhyun:I love you so much more *they kiss*

YooMi:Uuuuu mommy daddy kissy*just looking at his parents mouth in "O" formation*

Eunhyuk:*giggles kisses yoomis forehead*

Kyuhyun:*does the same kisses yoomis forehead then capture eunhyuks lips*

Eunhyuk:*giggles through the kiss smiles they hug again*

YooMi:Please bring me back present *smiles big*

Eunhyuk:Of course just for our baby what is that *smiles*

YooMi:I want baby sibling *smiles*

Eunhyuk:*eyes widen smiles turns around looks at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:Daddy will do all the work no worries son *smirks winks at eunhyuk*

Eunhyuk:*mumbles*You better hope mommy comes back home alive sweetie bear