YooMi Wants A Sibling

Our Beautiful Miracle

In The Kitchen

YooMi:*eating her breakfast waiting for the school bus*

Kyuhyun:*smiles filling her cup with apple juice*

Eunhyuk:*smiles*Do you want more chocolate waffles my little princess

YooMi:No thank you mommy if i eat more my tummy is going to go BOOM *giggles rubbing her tummy*

Kyuhyun:Since we have you for a couple more minutes baby mommy and daddy want to talk to you *smiles*

YooMi:About what 

Eunhyuk:Is it ok with you if mommy and daddy move their bedroom to the attic *smiles*

YooMi:Why do you wanna move your room to the attic *confused*

Kyuhyun:So mommy and daddy can have some time together daddy misses mommy alot *pouts*

Eunhyuk:Baby remember a couple nights before when you caught mommy and daddy ummm....ummm *looking down at his hands*

YooMi:Playing checkers..*smiles*

Kyuhyun:*smirks*Lots and lots of checkers

YooMi:How come mommy and daddy don't ask me to come play checkers with both them *whines*

Kyuhyun:*covers his mouth laughing*

Eunhyuk:*blushing stutters*Umm...i....Mimi baby only people who love each other play that kind of checkers 

YooMi:But i love mommy and daddy *smiles*

Eunhyuk:The way mommy and daddys love each other only baby *hands on his cheeks blushing hard*

Kyuhyun:Like how daddy loves mommy so much thats why we play lots and lots of checkers everynight five rounds *smirks*

Eunhyuk:*slaps kyuhyun in the back of the head again*

Kyuhyun:AISH *rubs the back of his head pouts*

YooMi:So when you and mommy play checkers thats how mimi came in life *smiles*

Eunhyuk:I guess you can say that sweetie bear *pinches her nose*

YooMi:Oooo ok then *smiles claps her hands*I learned something new 

Kyuhyun:So is it ok for mommy and daddy to move their bedroom to the attic *smiles*we'll still be here and uncle teukie is right next to you

YooMi:I approve *giggles nods her little head*

Kyuhyun:Your such a sweet princess *kisses her cheek*

Eunhyuk:Why don't I go get your lunch box ready neee *smiles limping back into the kitchen*

YooMi:*looks over at kyuhyun and slaps him*

Kyuhyun:Owww mimi thats bad you don't hit daddy *holds her hand*

YooMi:No daddy is mean *crosses her arms*

Kyuhyun:What did i do so wrong *confused*

YooMi:Your hurt mommy see he's walking funny *whines*

Eunhyuk:*limping around the kitchen*

Kyuhyun:*smirks*Princess mommy's not hurt mommy enjoyed when daddy played checkers with him

YooMi:Uuuu daddy really loves playing checkers with mommy *giggles covers *

Kyuyun:More than you know baby *pokes her nose*

YooMi:Since i approve of you and mommy moving your room a way from me me ask for favor *looks at kyuhyun*

Kyuhyun:What is it 

YooMi:When you and mommy play checkers at night night can you make me a broder or sissy *smiles big*

Kyuhyun:You want to be a big sister baby *smiles*

YooMi:Please please daddy that can be my birthday and christmas gift for the years of my life *begging puppy eyes*

Kyuhyun:*laughs*Daddy will see what he can do 

Eunhyuk:Mimi the bus is here come on get your things *smiles putting her lunch box in the backpack and puts it on her*

Chaerin:*pops her head out the bus window*MIMI

YooMi:CHERRY *she screams runs off to the bus*

Chaerin:Come on mimi *smiles*

YooMi:Oh wait...*runs back hugs eunhyuk and kyuhyun kisses their cheeks*I love you very much mommy daddy

Eunhyuk:We love you too so much baby *smiles kisses her nose*

Kyuhyun:More than you know be a good girl *kisses her cheek*

YooMi:I will bye bye mwah *gets on the bus it drives off*

Eunhyuk:*giggles leaning against the door frame*

Kyuhyun:*smirks hugs him from behind*Baby boo we can break in our bedroom in the attic right now

Eunhyuk:*giggles*Are you that eager

Kyuhyun:I just made a promise to our daughter we'll give her a little brother and sister

Eunhyuk:YAH you just wanted to do that as an excuse for extra *pouts slaps his chest*

Kyuhyun:*rubbing his chest*Its not baby its making love

Eunhyuk:PER-Mmmm *sighs and kisses back*

Kyuhyun:*picks up eunhyuk bridal style and walks to their new bedroom locks it*

KyuHyuk New Bedroom