Chapter 8

Dream Lover

  Ryeowook woke with a start at the shock of the really weird dream he had. Re rolled over and smiled at the sight of the wild tangle of hair sticking up over the top of the blankets. He gently tugged the covers down to show the face of the person he loved best in the world. He pulled off the rest of the covers, delighted at the sight of his extremely pregnant wife opening her eyes. 

  "Morning Dear One," Ryeowook said, lightly kissing Boseog on the lips. She groaned and squinted at the clock since she didn't have her glasses on.

  "Morning. What a dream I had last night! You were the Sandman and I was a depressed fourteen year old whose mother drank herself to death. I met you in a dream. Oh, and it was over two hundred years in the future." Boseog, who was much older than fourteen, in fact, would be thirty on her next birthday grinned up at her husband, who looked thoughtful.

  "That's odd. I had the same dream. Baby," Ryeowook addressed his wife's belly. "Were you giving Mommy and Daddy weird dreams?"

   "Oof! He kicked me! I don't know if that means yes or no though. You better start moving. Concerts don't practice themselves you know."

  Ryeowook pecked Boseog's nose and stood up. "I'm going, I'm going. Son, behave yourself today. No more kicking Mommy." he mocked scolded the little one, due to be born in less than a month.

  "Have a good day today. Tell Leeteuk and the rest I said hello." Boseog said after Ryeowook returned from showering and getting dressed.

  "I will. Take it easy today. I love you."

  "I love you too, my dream man."

  Ryeowook laughed as he went to join the rest of Super Junior at practice for the new Super Show.

 

  I'm sorry to end this so abruptly, but apparently I'm a ty author so I feel I should concentrate on the two stories I haven't managed to totally up. I had a lot more planned for this. It was supposed to be a slow careful romance with Ryeowook and Boseog marrying in the dream world when she turned 15 so she'd have a legal guardian, and  Wookie discovering he could manipulate certain things in the mortal world by having the right people dream them happening. He never knew it before, since he never had a reason to. They would wait til she was 20 to consummate their relationship. In the meantime, Boseog would fall into a coma at 15 and and for the next 6 years living with Ryeowook as she slowly fell in love with him and he learned the real meaning of the word. She would wake up to give birth to their son, who would allow Ryeowook to pass back into the mortal world after he realizes his true dream is to be a husband and father. Again, I'm sorry.