ert

Never fall in love with him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nina's POV

We were on the way to Exo house. I called my mom, and she said just fine. We arrived at the place, a big house. "That's where you live?" I asked. "Yeah, nice right?" Sehun stood beside me. "Since when are you talking?" I asked. He gave me a look. "No, that's not what I meant, just that you were so quiet." I defended. "That's all right." He smiled. "Come inside." He invited me.

I walked in and I was impressed. "Wow, it's beautiful here ....... and surprisingly tidy ..." I said. "You think guys can't clean up?" Suho asked. "No, no, just ..... it doesn't matter." I said. "Come into the living room." I walked into the living room and everyone sat. "How did you get here? I didn't see you come in." I said, and they laughed. "Come sit down." 

I sat between Baekhyun and Chanyeol." So, I want to talk about something, right? "I asked. "You're right." Suho said. "Speak." I said. "I don't want scare you, but this is not the end." Suho spoke. "What do you mean?" I was confused. "It will be worse, you'll be in great danger, but ....." I looked at him. "But what?" God, get to the point. "We want to protect you, but you must cooperate." He said. "Okay, but can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure." He said.

"Why do you care about me? ..... I mean, we've known for a few days .... I do not know how to say it." I said. "Because we are retract you into this." He said. "I understand ..... And what did you mean by cooperation?" I asked. "From now on, we do not want to risk anything, so you can not stay alone .......... so someone always has to be with you." He said. "I see no problem with that." I said. "Well, there'll talk about it tomorrow, you must be tired." He said.

"Okay, but where do I sleep?" I asked. "Well, we didn't think about that ..... We have no room for guests." He scratched his head. "Never mind, I sleep here on the couch." I said. "No way." Baekhyun said. "You just said that there is no room for guests .... I'm fine with couch .... After all, you did for me more than enough." I daid.

"You will sleep in my room." He said. "That makes sense, Baekhyun has a large bed." Chen spoke. "Okay." I said. "Wait, you don't have a problem with that? Like," No, I will not sleep in the same bed as him " or something like that?" Sehun asked.

"No I don't, we'll just sleep in the same bed, it's not as if we were going to do something else ...." Damn, what did I say ???! Baekhyun leaned toward me. "But we can if you want, honey." He whispered in my ear. I blushed. "S-shut up." I pushed him and he laughed.

I was on the way to Baekhyun room Baekhyun was behind me. "Which is it?" I asked. He walked past me and went to the door. "." I said. "I heard that." He roared out of the room. Ups, haha. 

I walked into his room. "Um, can I take a shower?" I asked. "Sure, the bathroom is ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter