Kidnapped and saved

Never fall in love with him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nina's POV

I leaned towards him and ..... "Wait." I pulled away. "It is all very fast ...... I mean, we met a few days ago, and Iwould have to kiss you .... It doesn't make sense, not that I didn't want to kiss you .... But .... Damn, what I am saying. "I grabbed my head.

He laughed. "I understand, I somehow expect you'd say that." He said. "Oh, in that case .... So I'm going home ..." I turned, but he continued. "But nothing precludes that we can know more." I turned to him. "You're right." I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure." He gave me a smile and turned to leave.

I walked into the house and leaned against the door. Why is my heart beating so fast? "Who was that?" My uncle and Thomas stood in front of me. "What? Who?" I asked. "Speak." Thomas said. "He was a....... friend ...... And anyway, it's my stuff, go out of the way." I wanted to go through, but uncle stopped me. "Someone's in love." My uncle provoked. "Don't talk, I go into the room." I said.

 

 

Next day

It was another day of school. I stood by my locker and prepared things for the lesson.

I closed my locker and suddenly Baekhyun was beside me. "Hi." I smiled. "Hi." He said. "Somehow often are you smiling." He said. "I have frown?" I asked. "No, no, I like your smile." He said. I blushed over his remark. "Oh, thank you." I said. "Let's go to class?" I asked.

We were on the way to class and everyone was looking at us. "Why they stare at us?" I asked. "Because you're with the most popular guy at school."

I laughed. "I thing it's something different." He looked at me. "I think everyone thought that I would be the next target for you." I said. "In truth? We were planned it, but then the situation changed." I looked at him. "What do you mean?" He smiled. "It doesn't matter." He quickened his pace. What did he mean?

I walked into the classroom alone, because I had to go back to locker for something. I went to sit down at my place beside Baekhyun. "You got what you needed?" He asked. "Yes." I said.

The teacher came into the class and the lesson began. From the side view I saw Baekhyun still looking at me. "Stop staring at me, you making me nervous." He laughed. "I'm sorry, but you're so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off you."

Now I probably looked as tomato. "Um, thank you." I said. "You're cute when you blush." Now I became a red paprika. "S-stop that." I said. He laughed. "I enjoy teasing you." He said. "Sure, sure. But still, stop it" I laughed.

 

 

 

Skip after school

I was on my way home. Suddenly a car stopped next to me, the same as last time. "Please, not again." I started to run, but too late. Someone pulled my hair. "Ouch, let me go!" I shouted. "Last time you ran away, but not anymore." That voice. Again, the feeling of fear. He grabbed me around the waist and I felt a wet handkerchief on my mouth. Soon I felt how I lose consciousness.

.

.

.

.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter