2/3

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home~” Myungsoo said after he opened the front door of his own house. He frowned when he didn’t get a usual sweet ‘Welcome home~’ and a spoiled hug ambush from Sungjong. He slipped out of his shoes and went inside the kitchen, where Sungjong was usually there at time like this. He frowned more when the kitchen was empty. “Sungjongie?”

This time, Myungsoo went upstairs where their room was and tried to search for him there. “Sungjong? Jongie?” Myungsoo called again as he opened the door of the bedroom.

The crying Sungjong flinched when the door was being opened. He was too busy to cry and he didn’t realize at all if Myungsoo was home already. He quickly wiped his tears but it was too late, Myungsoo had already seen it. The older boy was definitely shocked to see Sungjong sitting above their bed and crying. He rushed to Sungjong’s side and pulled him in to an embrace without hesitation.

“Jongie? What’s wrong? Why are you crying? What happened to you?” Myungsoo asked, worry was evident in his voice. His hand kept caressing Sungjong’s head while the other hand wrapped securely on Sungjong’s waist.

Sungjong shook his head slowly on Myungsoo’s chest. He kept stubbornly saying that he’s okay, which Myungsoo clearly didn’t believe that.

“Is it something you can’t tell me about?”

Sungjong went silent for a while and then he nodded, still sobbing.

“Okay, I understand. Then I won’t force you to say what happened to me. But, can you please stop crying? It makes me hurt to see you crying like this, Jongie…” Myungsoo said softly and he gave soothing kisses on Sungjong’s head. “Don’t cry, ok?”

Sungjong closed his eyes, enjoying Myungsoo’s soft kisses on his head. The kisses amazingly started to make him calmer. But deep inside Sungjong’s heart, he was still worried about something. Now he realized he had fallen in love with Myungsoo, it would be harder for him to leave Myungsoo and turn back in to a cat again –in around 2 months from now–. He wasn’t sure if his decision to ask God to turn him in to a human was a good choice or not.

Now, what should he do to his feeling for Myungsoo? He couldn’t get rid of it yet he also couldn’t keep it. He just couldn’t ask Myungsoo to love him back, right? He was sure if Myungsoo only thought of him as a best friend, not more.

Or… Could he hope if Myungsoo has the same feeling to him then?

Aish... Stupid Sungjong! That sounded so impossible!!! How could he fall in love with Myungsoo in the first place too? He fell with his own owner for God’s sake!

After Sungjong realized about his feeling for Myungsoo, he tried to not get too much close to Myungsoo. He quietly tried to distancing himself from Myungsoo little by little so he couldn’t fall for Myungsoo more than he did already. But all of those were futile though. No matter what Sungjong did, his love for Myungsoo was just getting deeper and deeper for each second he spent with Myungsoo. Well, he was still glad Myungsoo hasn’t found out about his feeling yet otherwise he would be in trouble.

While for Myungsoo, he didn’t aware of Sungjong’s feeling and he just unconsciously made Sungjong harder–to get rid of his feeling for Myungsoo– by always clinging to Sungjong for almost 24/7. Myungsoo just loved Sungjong’s presence around him very much, that’s why Myungsoo tried to always get near Sungjong as much as possible whenever he has time and he just wouldn’t let go of him.

In fact, Myungsoo was starting to believe if Sungjong was more than a best friend for him. Myungsoo could say that because he felt like he loved everything about Sungjong. He loved Sungjong’s smile. He loved Sungjong’s kindness and sweetness. He loved to hear Sungjong’s sweet voice. He loved every single action of Sungjong. He loved to watch Sungjong’s sleeping face. He loved to–

Myungsoo couldn’t mention all of it one by one since it was too much and maybe endless! The main point was: he LOVES Sungjong. Yes, he has freaking fallen in ing love with Sungjong!

...Well it’s okay to fell in love with him, right?

Anyway... There was still one thing that keep bothering Myungsoo’s mind until now, which was the reason why Sungjong was crying back then. Myungsoo didn’t remember of doing something wrong to Sungjong and Sungjong himself always refused to talk about it too. Myungsoo sighed and ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Kim Myungsoo! What are you doing!? Look what you’ve done! You are ruining your hair! Great… Now I must fix it again…” Myungsoo’s personal hair stylist groaned and she let out a deep sigh before she once again re–styling Myungsoo’s hair.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo smiled apologetically. “I was just…thinking about something.”

“What are you thinking about?” The stylist asked, her hands still busy with Myungsoo’s hair.

“It’s about my friend who lives in the same house with me. When I went home one day, I found him crying and he didn’t want to tell me the reason until now. If only I could know what have troubled him, I might could help him so I won’t see him crying again.” Myungsoo explained and he didn’t know why he suddenly told his stylist about this too.

“Aah… I see. You know…if your friend couldn’t tell you why, that meant maybe you are one of the reasons why he cried. Maybe he had experienced or seen a scene he didn’t wanted to see or you said something he didn’t wanted to hear.” The stylist explained. “So you live together with your friend, Kim Myungsoo? I thought you live alone well…since your parents…died few years ago.”

The stylist quickly apologized when she could see the fierce glare from Myungsoo through his reflection on the mirror. She shut , silently blaming herself for talking too much and continued her job. When she was done, she quickly left the room, followed by Myungsoo who walked to another room where he will have a photo shoot for the magazine.

While Myungsoo was walking, he tried to grasp the words his stylist told him. What she had said was actually make sense. Sungjong couldn’t tell him the reason why he was crying because maybe he was indeed the main reason of it. But…what did he done though?

“I’m home.” Myungsoo shouted and he grinned widely when he could smell his favorite food. He threw his shoes off and gulped his saliva as he looked at two plates of kimchi stew on the dining table. He went to kitchen to find Sungjong and he smirked when he found him. Sungjong was busy washing the dishes so he didn’t recognize about Myungsoo’s presence.

Myungsoo was smiling widely at view of Sungjong in a yellow apron in his house’s kitchen. Sungjong really looked like a housewife... Oh, so that meant Sungjong was his wife then? Myungsoo then almost laughed at his own thoughts. Myungsoo then decided to surprise Sungjong, so he slowly tip–toed his way to Sungjong and launched himself to hug Sungjong from behind, earning a loud shriek of surprise from the younger one.

“Yak! Kim Myungsoo!!! You scared me!!!”

Sungjong smacked Myungsoo’s head lightly and Myungsoo just grinned playfully. “Do the dishes later. Let’s eat together now. I’m hungry…”

“Okay okay… Let go of me first.” Sungjong snorted while he trying to calm his panicking heart due the closeness between him and Myungsoo. He was sure if his face is already blushing for now.

“Mmm~” Myungsoo hummed in content and he suddenly snuggled closer to the crook of Sungjong’s neck. Myungsoo really felt so good just by having Sungjong in his embrace. “You smell so good…”

“M–Myungsoo hyung?” Sungjong felt Myungsoo tightened his hug on his waist and the next thing he knew, Myungsoo was already pulling him much more closer so their body was practically pressing against each other. He bit his lip to prevent moan because Myungsoo’s breath on his neck was tickling him.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo suddenly mumbled out and Sungjong got surprise a bit to hear it from Myungsoo’s mouth. Why Myungsoo was apologizing to him? “I’m sorry if I’ve done something wrong to you that made you cried few days ago. Please don’t hate me.”

“Myungsoo, you haven’t done something wrong, so you don’t need to apologize to me...” Well even though you are indeed the part of the reasons why I cried... Sungjong thought.

“Then tell me the reason why were you crying, Sungjong!” Myungsoo broke the hug and flipped Sungjong so the younger boy was facing him. Myungsoo cupped Sungjong’s chin and raised his head up so their eyes would met. “If I’m not the one who caused you cried, then tell me what it is! The scene of you crying is haunting my mind and it kills me to not know the reason, and the way you are stubborn to not telling me why...”

Sungjong gulped when Myungsoo was serious, as he was giving him a fierce glare, telling him if Myungsoo almost run out of his patience and he wanted the truth right there right now. Sungjong then sighed and looked down. “Okay then... But let’s eat first, okay? I’m hungry.”

Myungsoo agreed with that because he couldn’t deny if he’s hungry too.

“Now tell me.” Myungsoo sat on the bed and he leaned his back on the headboard. He also dragged Sungjong to sit on his lap and wrapped his arms on Sungjong’s waist to prevent him from escape. “Why you cried, Sungjong?”

Sungjong bit his lip as he was still hesitating to tell Myungsoo or not. But, because he didn’t want Myungsoo to get angry at him, he decided to tell him. “Remember the day when you found me cried? You had a drama shooting at the central park, right?”

Myungsoo tried to remember about that and he nodded.

“And… you kissed the main actress at her…lips?”

Myungsoo nodded again.

“I cried…because of that.” Sungjong whispered slowly, but Myungsoo could still hear him and he was really quite surprised of Sungjong’s answer. “My heart was hurt when I saw you kissing that girl. I know that kiss was just an act, but still my heart was like being stabbed by thousands of knive.”

“Sungjong…” Myungsoo turned Sungjong’s body around slowly so he would facing him. Myungsoo used his thumb to wipe the tears which started to fell from Sungjong’s eyes. ‘Don’t tell me…’ Myungsoo suddenly felt a hope inside his heart if Sungjong was also in love with him.

“I hate it, Myungsoo hyung.” Sungjong sobbed. “I hate it to see you kiss or hug girl or anyone else! I always thought…that it should be only me who get your kiss and your hug! Not everyone else! But… I don’t understand… I really don’t understand at all! I don’t know why I felt like that… I–”

“Ssh… Okay, I understand, Sungjong. I understand…” Myungsoo put his hand on Sungjong’s head and slowly pulled him closer until it hit Myungsoo’s chest. “I understand. You don’t need to tell me anymore.”

“But Myungsoo, you do understand what does this mean, right!?” Sungjong’s voice was raising and he grabbed Myungsoo’s shirt. “I’ve fallen in love with you, Myungsoo… I mean… How could I… Me…who actually was only a cat…now have fallen in love with his owner. I really hate myself, it feels so wrong too to love someone whose the gender is same with me…”

“I don’t hate you, Sungjong.” Myungsoo said and caressed Sungjong’s head lovingly. “And no, it’s not wrong to love someone who have the same gender with you or maybe...your owner. Everyone have their own right to choose someone their love, right?”

“You don’t hate me, Myungsoo?” Sungjong looked up at Myungsoo. “You don’t feel disgusted at me for being fallen in love with you?”

“How many times you need me to tell you that I don’t hate you, Sungjong?” To prove his words, Myungsoo gave butterfly kisses on Sungjong’s face. “Instead of disgusted of you, I’d rather happy to be loved by someone as beautiful as you.”

“Myungsoo…” Sungjong sobbed and now he just couldn’t stop his tears from falling because he was really really glad Myungsoo didn’t hate him or disgusted of his feeling.

“Don’t cry, Sungjongie. Tears don’t suit with you.” Myungsoo cupped Sungjong’s face and leaned closer to press the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter