3/3

Forever Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day after he lost Sungjong for real, for ever, and for the first second when he woke up, Myungsoo was thinking why he still could wake up to the world that there’s no Sungjong. Myungsoo looked at his side, down at his empty bed. Myungsoo sighed out loudly. He felt so empty when there’s no more the cute boy or cat sleeping on it, who he could cuddle with anymore. There’s no Sungjong who would greet him morning with a kiss anymore

Myungsoo had no mood on doing anything that day... He just wanted to get more sleep and maybe he could meet Sungjong in his dream. Even if it’s only a dream, it’s enough for him though. Myungsoo himself wondered why should he wake up to the world when there's no Sungjong anymore? Why couldn't he just die and maybe meet Sungjong up in the heaven instead? Who knows maybe they could crreate a happy family there... Myungsoo slumped back down to the soft mattress and ready to close his eyes when something hit his realization.

“Wait... If I’m not wrong, I was hugging the cat version of Sungjong in my arms...” Myungsoo raised his body up again and looked down at his arms, then at the mattress. Sungjong’s lifeless body was nowhere to be seen. “Where’s Sungjong!? Why can’t I see him anywhere!? He...died already, so he should be unable to move by his own!”

Myungsoo was about to search for Sungjong in his house when his phone was suddenly ringing. “Who the hell is calling at time like this!?” He groaned in annoyance and grabbed the ringing device and let out some soft curses at his manager’s name –Nam Woohyun– on the screen. “Why are you calling me!? Didn’t you say I have no schedule today!?”

“Well I have some bad news, Myungsoo–ah. And I think you should hear it no matter what.”

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow when he could hear the sudden change of Woohyun’s voice, which was usually playful to be a serious and cold one. With the phone pressed on his ear, Myungsoo also started to explore around the house to search for Sungjong. “What is it?”

“The shooting of your drama with Krystal has stopped because the rating is just too low because they said it’s too boring.”

“Well I can understand that.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes. To be very honest, Myungsoo too felt the story line was just too boring and he had to resist the urge to sleep everytime he read the script.

“And one more problem...” Myungsoo could hear Woohyun sighed out loud on the other line. “This early morning, we got thousands of call. And the calls were all from everyone who are cancelling your appearance on variety shows, the appointment for magazine and drama shooting, so you will have no schedule for the whole two months.”

“What the– How could this be!?” Myungsoo almost dropped his phone out of shock and from the sudden scream, he suddenly felt sorry for Woohyun’s ear, but he didn’t care about it though. Seriously, why this is happening to him!? He had enough after he lost Sungjong, but now he should face this? What exactly he had done so he have to get this punishment!?

“I don’t know! It just happens so sudden without any reason! But, weirdly, after those calls of cancellation ended, we got another one saying they needed you to do a photo shoot for a magazine and they say it’s urgent.” Woohyun continued. “...Today in one hour.”

“Don’t tell me you just accepted it...” When Woohyun just kept silent, Myungsoo already knew if the answer is yes. “But I just wake up!” And Sungjong has ridiculously disappears too!

“Well I don’t have much choice since you suddenly lost your jobs and has no schedule like this... So, make sure you have arrive at office in 30 minutes okay?”

Before Myungsoo could say anything, Woohyun ended the call abruptly. Myungsoo blinked and he stared at his own phone. “Tsk.”

By the time the call ended, Myungsoo finished exploring his house and he still couldn’t see Sungjong anywhere. Myungsoo was planning to not go to work to search for Sungjong outside, but decided to against it since something in his heart told him that he must go to work quickly or he’d regret it forever. “What is this feeling...?”

Myungsoo sighed and he finally took a quick bath and ate some toast to fill his stomach. After he had the keys of his car on his hands and he finished wearing his shoes, Myungsoo was about to open the door when he could hear something.

‘Your wish is granted, Kim Myungsoo... Be happy with him.’

“Eh?” Myungsoo stopped his movement and turned around. “There’s no one here but why did I heard someone talking just now?” Myungsoo mumbled to himself and then he shrugged, thinking he just hearing things, before he finally took his leave.

After getting his make up and clothes done, Myungsoo and his manager, Woohyun were now walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter