The chapter where Baekhyun makes sense

The One and "Uno"nly

''I just don't understand.'' Baekhyun said.

''What is so hard to understand?'' Kai said exhasperated.

''A. How do you THINK you like someone? B. You're gay? C. Kyungsoo? Really, like, why?'' He laughed and Kai dropped his head onto the table. 

''A. and C. I just dont know, this whole thing is confusing. B. No, I'm not Gay. I like boys AND girls.'' Kai didn't lift his head as he explained this. ''I thought everyone knew that.''

''Well I didn't. Okay, so what makes you think you love D.O.?''

''Like not love,'' Kai said frustrated and he started to wonder why he had said anything in the first place, '' and like I said I. Don't. Know.''

''Well if you don't know anything,'' Baekhyun put his hand on Jongin's back, ''how am I supposed to?''

''I don't know.'' This made both boys laugh and Kai finally lifted his head.

''He...I just.'' Kai stumbled over his words. ''I am really happy when he around. No matter what. I think I am at my happiest when he is there. He actually listens when I speak and I feel like he understands and I feel like I get him too. He has those eyes, the doe eyes, ya know? And that voice? When I get to be around him I don't want to be anywhere else. I thought that this was just because he's my best friend. But then I started catching myself lost in the shape of his lips and how nicely mine would fit there and...''

''Okay,'' Baekhyun interupted, ''I don't need to hear about your ual fantasies the dark lord Satansoo.''

''I wasn't going to tell you about those,'' Kai winked, ''and please don't call him that. He is really sweet and you know that.''

''Sure, sure. So you're buying lunch you said?'' Baekhyun grabbed Kai's arm and bounced like an overly excited child.

''Yes but it has to be somewhere quick. We should really get back to the dorm.'' kthey started walking.

''So you can see your boyfriend?'' Baekhyun teased.

''Baekhyun I swear I will go back without food.''

''Okay, okay, okay. I just have one more thing.'' Baekhyun held up one finger extra close to Kai's face.

''Watch yourself.'' Kai warned.

''Why did you tell all of this to me and not Kyungsoo?''

****************************************************************

Everyone watched the cards with renewed excitement. Kai and D.O. went back and forth almost too fast to tell whose turn is whose, then Kai shouts.

''Uno!''

''Omo. What ever shall I do?'' D.O. smirked at Jongin. ''Hmm...oh!'' He slowly pulled one of the two cards from his hand and laid it down.

''Uno.'' He chuckled as Kais stared defeatedly at the draw four.