Where Kai Was

The One and "Uno"nly

a/n: So I was informed that the chapter might have been a tad heart breaking.......mianhaeyo? sorry? No but I didn't mean to break anyone's hearts if I did, maybe this chapter will help..

 

"Otteoke?" Kai whined as he leaned his head on Baekyun's shoulder.

"Have you tried talking to Suho?" Baekhyun replied, scooping frozen yogurt into his mouth.

"I thought about going to leader-hyung. But I don't want to have to hear anything about 'group dynamic'. I haven't spoken about this with anyone but you." Kai sat up and got to work on his own treat.

"Not to be unhelpful but you cam to me why? Chanyeol' nicer and Sehun sweeter. Hell Chanyeol's a genius and Sehun is a sweetheart. Every option you had was better than me." Baekhyun angled himself on the bench so he and Kai were sat face to face.

Kai smiled. "Do you really want to know? Are you sure you want to know why I came to you?"

"Oh god. Just tell me or I will beat you with this plastic spoon." Baekhyun off his pseudo-weapon and raised it over his head.

"Okay...okay" Kai laughed, "I came to you because you are so full of bull that even if you told anyone they wouldn't believe you, especially not Kyungsoo."

The plastic spoon made a dull thwack against Jong-in's head.

"Yah! What was that? I told you!"

"You insulted my honor. On many levels." Baekhyun replied scooping taking another bite. "If you think a little fro-yo gives the right to be rude, think again." He crossed his arms and huffed dramatically.

"Of course not Baek. I am also buying lunch." 

Baekhyun perked up at this and they both laughed.

"Okay so tell me your problem one more time, I just don't understand."