Shuper Shmall!

Our Crazy Little Familyy

 

“Hmm…sooo…one plus two is thlee?”

“Yes Henry, its three”

“Hmm….and two plus thlee….is six?”

“I told you it was five just two minutes ago you dummy!” cried Kyuhyun who was obviously too smart for his age.

“Kyuhyun-ssi can’t you be nicer to my mochi?” asked Zhoumy who was watching his Henry the whole time. Little Henry was concentrating hard on the ‘homework’ Leeteuk had set for him, holding a pencil that he could barely control with his little hands.

“Okhay, DONE!” yelled the satisified Henry as he ran to Leeteuk to show him what he had done.

“Henry……I can barely understand your writing! The two looks more like a L”

“Yeaah, L for LOSER!” shouted Heechul from the other side of the room

“Thatsh not very nice hyung..” said the upset Henry in a low voice

“Don’t worry Henry, Chullie is just jealous of you coz your smarter than him” whispered Zhoumi

“YAH! I heard that you know!”

 

 

“1…2…3…4…5..6..” Donghae was counting all the little kids to see how big the family was, pointing at the others with his small hands while he was counting.

“13…14..15! We are a family of 15!” said Donghae with a huge smile

“Yuupp! A happy family of 15” joined Sungmin with a cute bunny smile

“Who said we’re a family? We already have our own Omma and Appa’s at home” said Heechul who found the idea of being one big family too ‘baby-ish’ even though he was only 8.

All the other kids just looked at each other, confused. Why did Chullie not want to be a part of the family?

“H-hyung… your n-not gonna leave ush, are you?” said Eunhyuk almost in tears

“Who knows…he m-might find a n-new family…Chullie hyung don’t like us a-anyway” Joined Ryewook.

“Why are you all looking at me like that?!”

All the kids were suddenly upset, just the thought of one of the kids leaving made them want to cry.

“Yah! I’m not mean! Afcourse I’m never going to leave you annoying kids!”

“Pwomish?”

“I promise!”

“YAAAAAAAAAAAY!”  All the kids started jumping around hugging each other. Even though we might not find this scene so amusing but to them, it meant the world.

“Okhay! Everyone let’s stand in biiiiiiggg circle and put our hands together”

All the younger ones followed their leader Leeteuk

“Let’s promise each other that none of us will never ever leave this family!”

“I PROMISE!” Yelled all the younger ones all at once

“Hyung! Hyung! Letsh think of a name for our biiiig family!”

“Hmmm…… we’re small…….and I like Superman..soo….”

“Shuper Shmall!”

“No no not super small…..super…..SUPER JUNIOR!”

“YEAAAH! SUPER JUNIOR!”

" We are Shuper Juni-OR!"

 

 

All the kids were so excited over this new name for the ‘biiiiiiiig family’ SUPER JUNIOR! So later on the kids celebrated the day with milk and cookies. How amazing it was to be a part of Shuper Shmall Super Junior!

That night all the kids promised each other not to leave each others side no matter what may happen. They dreamt of one day becoming stars all together and naming their fans ELFS Ever Lasting Friends! And who knows, one day this dream might come true? ;)

 

 

Heeey gorgeous people! Just wanted to add a shuper shmall chapter hehe

hope you enjoooy! <3