Uh-Oh

Our Crazy Little Familyy

 

“Does it have wings?”

“Nope”

“Does it fly?”

“If it doesn’t have wings then how will it fly? You dummy!”

“Uumm…..does it like to eat Bananas?”

“No Eunhyuk”

“Does it bark?”

“…Yep”

“A DOG!” yelled Yesung proudly

“Okhay my turn!”

“Ready?”

“hmm..yep!”

“Is it Green?”

“Yeaap”

“A Turtle”

“Argh! How did you know?”

“Only because you’re talking about turtles 24/7” replied Kibum

“This game is getting too boring and easy, lets go somewhere!”

“YEAH HYUNG! Lets go somewhere!” shouted all the kids and looked at Leeteuk with puppy-dog eyes.

“Nope! Its raining outside and Umma says that if you go out in the rain you get all muddy and sick”

“But..Aunty’s not home and she won’t know if we go play in the rain!”

“She could be home any minute”

“PLEEEEEEEAAAASSE”

“No means NO!”

“Finee..” All the kids sat on the floor looking around, thinking of what to do.

“Rain !”

“Agreed”

“Why don’t we make the house our playground?!” Yelled Donghae and Eunhyuk at the same time. After all they were the ones who could entertain themselves anywhere and everywhere.

“And….how do we do that?”

“ITS EASY! Okhay first we divide ourselves into two teams”

The kids quickly made two teams of 8 and 7.

“Okhay now, this team are the pirates and that team are the sailors a-“

“But I wanna be a pirate!” Yelled the tiniest Kyuhyun.

“Okhay then go that side!” Eunhyuk dragged Kyuhyun to the other side by his collar.

“Okhay now the the game is just like tiggy. The pirates have to catch the sailors except when we catch someone the others have to try to come and save them!” Eunhyuk and Donghae were so absorbed in explaining and demonstrating the game to the rest that they were breathless by the end of the explanation.

“Aaaalright! That seems like fun! Lets play!”

“Wait, we have to atleast look like pirates first” Leeteuk ran into his room and grabbed markers, head bands, hats and fake swords. The ‘Pirate’ team drew fake moustaches and beards and put hats on while the sailers put on the stripey headbands. They looked like an adorable bunch of pirates and sailors!

“Okhay now pirates all come to this side! This is our ship” said Eunhyuk pointing at the dining table.

“And this Is our ship!” said Donghae pointing at the couch.

Soon enough all the crazy little Pirates and sailors were running around the house, the pirates trying to catch the sailors.

“I caught Henry!” Yelled the proud Kyuhyun to the others as he dragged the little one to their table ship.

“Don’t worry Henry I’m coming!” Yelled Zhoumy, taking this oppterunity while no one was watching to save his little mochi. He ran as fast as he could to Henry knocking a vase over but too absorbed in the game to notice.

The most craziest Eunhyuk and Donghae were running around the table, Donghae knocking down the chairs to block Eunhyuks way.

“COME CATCH ME YOU CRAZY MONKEY!”

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were running around the couch laughing and squealing hysterically while Kyuhyun tried to catch the Smiley bunny. Sungmin jumped onto the top of the couch, knocking it down and quickly ran away.

Heechul was chasing Hangeng around the bookshelf running fast with his longer legs while Hangeng used the books as a weapon, but Hangeng wasn’t as fast as Heechul and was soon caught and dragged to the ship.

Ryewook and Yesung were both chasing Kibum and Siwon, Siwon who was faster than the little one held Kibums hand and dragged him along at the same time to escape the two little evil Pirates.

“Aaaahhh! YOU CRAZY RACCOON, YOU CAN NEVER CATCH ME!”

Leeteuk and Kangin were attacking each other with cushions. The obviously stronger Kangin tackled Leeteuk to the ground and was hitting him with cushions carefully though as not to hurt his angel.

Shindong took this opportunity while everyone was busy playing to sneak into the kitchen and eat all the choc chip cookies!

After a long long time the kids were extremely tired and all stopped playing. They looked around at the HUGE mess they had created. Feathers were everywhere and the cushions were ripped. Book’s weren’t on the bookshelf but were scattered all over the living room. The chairs weren’t neatly pushed into the dining table as it was in the beginning but were knocked down to the ground. Leeteuks Mom’s favourite vase lay shattered on the floor.

The kids all looked at each other, panting.

*ding-dong!*

The kids gasped and all turned to the door.

“Uh-Oh”