Evil Maknae

Our Crazy Little Familyy

 

“Bucket?”

“Check”

“Shovel?”

“Check”

“Nemo Plushie?”

“Che- Uh-oh….I don’t know where Nemo went”

“Its over there you airhead!”

“Oh sowwiee”

“Heh, now Hae will know not to mess with the mighty Heechul again” said the evil diva with a smirk.

“Yeahh…. But Chullie don’t you think hiding his nemo plushie is too far? I mean, Hae doesn’t go anywhere without it”

“Aniyoo Gege hyung! It will be fun! Come on Chullie let’s bury the stupid fish!”

“Hah Kyu, you may be the youngest but you think just like me”

“Okhaay, coast is clear, lets go!”

The three kids ran to the sand pit with all the equipment in hand. You see, earlier that day Heechul was bullying Hyukki and messing with Hyukki means messing with Hae. So Heechul couldn’t help but tease the little Hyukki about being a baby and drinking milk all the time which brought the little one to tears. Hae witnessing everything couldn’t take it!

“Don’t you dare mess with my plincess!” yelled Hae tackling the elder to the ground. Now afcourse Hae wasn’t the violent type but as he said, NO ONE messes with his princess. This brought a shock to the Diva who no one even dared to piss off.

“You just see what I do, you stupid fish!” said Heechul getting up from the ground wiping his little blazer, and with that he walked away.

“Okhay now you two, DIG!”

Kyuhyun and Hangeng started digging a big hole in the sand pit.

“Alright that’s enough, now put that stupid fish in there” ordered the pretty boy, like a boss.

The two younger ones obeyed all the instructions and covered up the plushie with sand and patted it with water on top to keep it stiff.

“Alright LETS GO!”

_________________________________________________________________________

 

“Ummaaa! I don’t know where nemo plushie iss!”

“Don’t cly hae, we’ll find it… just don’t cly! Maybe you left it in the playroom?”

“noooo, I just checked there” Cried Hae breaking into tears again

“What’s going on here? Why is hae crying?” asked Leeteuk as he walked into the room with Kangin

“H-Hae l-lost Nemooo!” said Hae crying even louder


“Hmm…. Hae never misplaces his Nemo plushie, which obviously means someone has taken it” said the smart Umma.

“Yeaahh… but whose evil enough to steal Hae’s plushie from him?”

“I think we all know who that is!”

_________________________________________________________________________

 

“ I don’t know! I didn’t see him taking it”

“Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t lie to mee!”

“Teukkie hyung… I really don’t know” said the evil maknae with innocent, watery eyes.

“argh yeaah, it can’t be you… Where’s Heechul?”

Kyuhyun pointed to the playground where Heechul and Hangeng were taking turn swinging each other on the swing.

“KIM HEECHUL! Come here riiiight now! I think you have something to explain” yelled Leeteuk walking to the playground with the still sobbing Donghae and Eunhyuk trailing behind.

“Argh, what is it?!”

“Give back Hae his Nemo plushie!”

“I didn’t take it!” said Heechul who was very good at acting

“Don’t lie to to me Kim Heechul, look! Poor Hae is crying because of you!”

“I don’t care if that stupid fish cries or not and I did NOT take his stupid toy!”

“Fine…..Hangeng you tell me, did Chullie take it?”

“Umm…err…noooo….no he didn’t take it!” replied Hangeng was obviously bad at acting and lying.

“Hangeng! Tell me the truth!”

“Eerrmm…yeaahh….but it was only b-because…..wait, no! he didn’t take it!”

“You two, just give up already and admit you took it”

“YAH! Fine! I took it but I wasn’t the only one who wanted to bury it! Kyuhyun was with me the whole time, and HE was more excited than me when we buried it”

“What? KYUHYUN?!”

 

All the kids turned around and looked that youngest one who had on his cheeky grin.

“….hehe…”  

 

And with that, the evil maknae ran off.