Chapter 3

✔ My Heart Keep Calling Your Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHINHYE put her cloth bag and 2 box of books at Yonghwa car . Shinhye back to Seungho ward . After a couple hours ago , the doctor said that Seungho is save but he still not consious yet . 

"Shinhye , Yonghwa already told auntie . You stay my house okay ? I don't want this happen to you like Seungho . I don't want you be the next victim . Okay ?" said Mrs Jung softly . 

"You don't need to shy . At house will Eunji and Soojung there . Then you can makes friend with them . my daughter " continue Mrs Jung. With no choice Shinhye agree . She just nodded . In one day she waiit Seungho , but Seungho still not awake . Yonghwa told Eunji to send his mother and Shinhye home first . He pity with his mother tired face . Then , after send her mother and Shinhye at their home , Eunji back to hospital . Company her brother to wait Seungho .

Mrs Jung ask Shinhye to share room with Krystal but she refuse it . Worried Krystal not feeling comfortable . She just ask Mrs Jung put her at maids room . Mrs Jung refuses it , but she beg . Lastly Mrs Jung let her . After washherself , She land herself at the bed . She is verytired . Yeah , damn tired ! Last night  when she's back from works , when she decide back to her house , she found Seungho awas beaten . 

Its means she not sleep from last nigbt . No weird she already sleep when just land at the bed . At 3 o'clock , she awake . She felt thirsty , Then , she slowly go to kitchen . The kitchen is very dark because everyone in this house already sleep . With her condition wearing short and baby T , she's not going to open the lamp . Slowly she walk to she made her way to refrigerator . She get one mug and fastly put the water . She hurried drink the water .

Ahhhhhhhh , so gooodd~ thought Shinhye while drinking the water infront the refrigeratot without close it . When she want to close the refrigerator , she is very shocked see infront of her , in the dinner table , a shadow , yeah , someone . She is very surprise until the plastic mug already flying .When she want to scream , the shadow said ,

"Don't scream ! You want my mother awake ?" That voice..yeah she know that voice . She is very surprise until hold the refrigerator door tighter .

"Its better you close the door , I can see the thing that I should not see " said Yonghwa . Shinhye fastly look at herself from head to toe . OMG !! I'm wearing thiss . thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter