Chapter 2

✔ My Heart Keep Calling Your Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Then , suddenly someone come...

"Yong! Son! !! wae are you being like this ? ireona !"someone scream. Shin hye fastly turn herself to the voice . She look at the ladies in the middle age . Seung ho mother maybe ? Shin hye thought .

"Oppa ! why you like this ? Haish , this is emberessimg with this position ! Ireona !!" ask one young lady besides the middle age ladies . The young lady hurried come to the annoying man that already with die-hard face . She tried to help the man with worried if her brother will fall .

"I'm okay I'm okay . jinjja !! " the man tried to convience the girl who helps him . He act like he already secure but actually its very pain .

 

"Son , where's our little brother ?" ask the mother .

"Omma , he's inside . Later I'll ask doctor or nurse how his condition" reply the older son . He tried his best to stable his self .Look at worried face Seung ho's mother , Shin hye felt sympathy , how could she tell the woman infront her . Slowly she make a conversation .

"Hello auntie , Just now doctor told me that they prepared thing to make operation on Seung ho . They told me to  tell Seungho realation to signature for operation." said Shin hye with smile .

"ahhh , by the way who are you ?" ask Mrs Jung .

"I'm Shin hye , Park Shin Hye . Seung ho's friend" Yonghwa smirk .

"May I ask , why with my little brother ?" ask Eunji behind Mrs Jung

"Seung ho was...beaten.." slowly Shin hye utter her words .

"My son..huhu'' cried Mrs Jung and hug her oldest son tried to find strongest .

"Omma..kwenchanna kwenchanna . Seungho will save . Trust me " said Yonghwa tried to convience his mother .

"Shin hye , is it bad my son condition?" ask Mrs Jung while crying .

"I don't know auntie , they not told me anything . What they told to hurried the operation.." honestly Shin hye said . Mrs Jung feel like wanna faint hear this .

"Omma , calm down . relax . I'll try search for the doctor who incharge to Seung ho" 

"Auntie  I'll go first....." without Shin hye finish her words , Yonghwa yells .

"I ALREADY SAID DON'T GO ANYWHERE RIGHT?!! " Mrs Jung and Eunji startled with sudden yells . 

" Mister , don't you see that my shirt already full with blood ? I want to make a change . Arasso ? " Shin hye reply with patient face . I don't like when people yells to her like that 

"Yahh oppa !! why with you ? She just wanna change her cloth tho" backup Eunji .

"Eunji , I already call Minhyuk , I just told him to help me investigate who that bastard who beaten uri little dongsaeng you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter