The Aegyo Queen and the Smiling Angel

I Got a Boy
The Aegyo Queen and the Smiling Angel
 

We personally don't know each other. We were never given a chance to be in one show. Whenever we see each other in backstage or in a private dinner between SNSD and Big Bang we would always be interrupted by someone.

 
The moment I've learned that he'll be joining Infinity Challenge and one of us is being invited to join, I immediately volunteer to be one of the guest.
 
This is my chance and no ones gonna stop Lee Sunkyu!
 
December 2013
Infinity Challenge Set
 
"Oppa is he here?", I whispered to him while looking around if someone is eavesdropping.
 
"I don't know Sunny. You don't have his number? Aren't you guys friends with Big Bang?", he looks at me with curiosity.
 
"Long story Oppa okay. But is he here?", i tried to peek at the set when someone taps my shoulder.
 
"Hey Sunny-shi! Who are you looking at?"
 
My heart beats fast when I heard this very melodious and familiar voice. I gulp down before turning to greet him.
 
"Good Afternoon Daesung-shi.", I flatly greeted him. ! Sunny are you stupid?
 
"Yah what's wrong with SNSD energy pill? Are you sick?", He laid his hand on my forehead which shock me the most.
 
He might have notice my reaction as he retract his hand immediately.
 
"Sorry Sunny-shi.", he said with an apologetic smile.
 
I am about to say something to him when we were told by the staff to get ready.
 
Sunny you can do it later! Fighting!
.
.
.
“People seem to think that I am not lonely. My loving fans are there for me, but I can’t share my meals with them every day,” -Sunny
.
.
.
 
After we have finish the shoot I immediately went to his waiting room and knock at the door. He went to open the door after 2 knocks and I blush at his handsome figure.
 
"What is it Sunny-shi?", he ask with a smile plastered in his face. 
 
"Ah-", I can feel the blood rushing to my face so I hid them by bowing my head. "I uh-"
 
Sunny stop acting dumb!
 
"Can we be friends?!", I exclaimed at him and look directly in his eyes. I can see his face is shock at the sudden outburst but it immediately change to a confuse one.
 
"Eh aren't we friends already? Ever since Tiffany and Hyung are together we are already friends right? Or for those months that we guys are meeting you don't still consider us as friends.", his face is now contorted in confusion.
 
"No! We consider you guys as friends it's just that we never had a chance to talk and -", I stop myself from talking. I don't know if this is a right thing to do. But my conscience is telling me to do so. 
 
"-I don't have your number!", there Sunny you did it. I hid my face in my palms because of the embarrassment.
 
I can hear him chuckling which makes me more embarrass. 
 
"Is that all? Why didn't you say so? I'm also planning to ask for your number it's just that you beat me to it!", Daesung exclaimed. I slowly look up to him and caught him staring at me. 
 
I reach for my phone on my back pocket and give it to him. He also did the same. This is it Sunny start your move.
 
 
When I reach our dorm I excitedly tell the girls that I have already gotten Daesung number. I forgot that they don't know that I've been crushing him for years now.
 
"What you like Daesung Oppa?", Yuri said in shock.
 
"Omo why didn't you say so!", Tiffany shakes my shoulder out of disbelief.
 
"Unnie why did you make the first move?", Seohyun asked.
 
"Of course SeoBaby your Unnie is not old fashion. Right now girls should be agressive.", Jessica's telling Seohyun.
 
"You won't get the guy that you like if you'll just wait for him to make a move.", Hyoyeon scolded her.
 
"The babies that you'll make will be full of aegyo!", Yoona happily exclaimed.
 
"Yah Yoona they are not still dating so how can the make babies!", Taeyeon pats her head.
 
"Yah Sunny when will be your first date?", Sooyoung ask.
 
All the chattering in the room halt. They all look at me with questions in their eyes. 
 
"Uh I don't know. I never even texted him yet.", I bow my head in shame.
 
"What!", they all exclaim.
 
"Yah Sunkyu text him right now!"
"Give me your damn phone! Stop acting so shy!"
"You're crazy Sunny! You have the guy to get his phone number but can't text him!"
"I'll tell Tabi to set you up guys for a date!"
"Yah too many Soshibang in the house!"
"Unnie don't listen to the other unnies."
"Yah maknae don't be selfish. SoshiBang is not just about TopFany and YulYang!"
"This is so frustrating should I be partner up with GD?"
 
"Okay guys I'll text him.", I hush all of them. I grab my phone and started composing message. I look up and see them staring at me.
 
"Uh guys?"
 
"What? We're just waiting for you to send that damn message!", Jessica irritatingly said.
 
"I don't know what to say.", I look at them pleasingly when Yuri suddenly grab my phone.
 
"Yah Yuri what are you doing."
 
The girls stop me from grabbing Yuri by holding my arms and body.
 
"Oh Daesung Oppa Hi! 
Yeah this Yuri-,
Sunny?
Yes she's here.
I'll give her the phone."
 
Yuri handed me the phone. I mouthed to them that I can't do it. But they threaten me that they'll talk to him m and reveal my secret.
 
I went to my room fast and answer the call.
 
"Uh Daesung-shi I'm sorry. Uh am I disturbing you?"
 
"No you don't. I'm not doing anything right now."
 
"Oh ah how's your life?", what a stupid question Sunny.
 
"I'm doing good. How about you?"
 
"The same."
.
.
.
Silence.
 
"Hey if you don't mind want to hang out tomorrow? Of course it's with the members."
 
"Uh sure why not? I'll ask them if they don't have anything to do tomorrow."
 
"Oh okay thanks. Uh that's all."
 
I hang up the call and went out of the room to announce the plan for tomorrow. Fortunately for me some of the girls don't have a schedule.
 
Our first date (group date) was with TopFany, YulYang, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Daesung and I. The second date which was planned by the girls was just between the both of us. Third date is between TopFany and us. The last date was with YulYang. They ask us to chaperone them since they are scared that some paparazzi will see them.
 
We've been closer to each other for this past few months. We call or message each other if we are not busy or if there's no group date. And this is frustrates me so much. I want to have my private moment with him! Okay that sounds so wrong. But I need to make my move or we'll just be friends forever.  
 
I am about to dial his number when he suddenly calls up.
 
"Sunny!" See we even drop formalities.
 
"Yes Daesung?"
 
"Are you busy tomorrow?" 
 
"No it's my rest day. Why?"Please don't tell me he's asking me out for a date.
 
"Oh TOP Hyung ask me to accompany him on his movie date with Tiffany. You know that I can't say no. Uh- Tiffany didn't tell you?" Another chaperone date.
 
"Uh no she's still filming for her show." My voice sounds so disappointed but I don't care right now.
 
"Oh she'll tell you the details don't forget to come okay."
 
He hangs up.
 
Gosh! He is so insensitive! If he wants to be a chaperone so be it I don't want to join them.
 
When Tiffany is back, she told me the details and ask me to wear a beautiful dress. 
 
"Dress? We are just going to the movie theater and you want me to wear a dress?"
 
"Come on Sunny. We should look pretty in front of our man's eyes right.", she winks at me.
 
"I don't have a man.", I answered her with a pout.
 
"How about Daesung? OMG don't tell me you don't like him anymore?", She dramatically said.
 
"Of course I still like him! Okay Fany you win I'll wear a dress and join you and TOP once again as the chaperone."
 
The next day the two of us are driving to the movie house. Fany told me that TOP and Daesung are already there and had made a reservation. I notice that there are only a couple of people walking inside CGV Incheon which is usually full pack of people. 
 
"Yah is it starting already?", I ask Fany who's tugging my hand.
 
"I think so. Come on Sunny."
 
She led me to one of the cinema and notice that the movie is already starting. A girl ask us for our tickets so Fany had to excuse first to call TOP Oppa. The projector suddenly died which made me gasp. I tried looking for my phone and remember that I left it inside Fany's car. As I was about to turn around the projector went on which shows some of my pictures and videos which shows my ugly and embarrassing moments
 
The girl led the stunned me to the center and smiled at me. 
 
After the video ended Daesung walks in front of me with a mic and start singing All My Love is for You his own version.
 
"Sunny I know that this isn't the right time but I just want you to know that I'm always here for you. You're not just SNSD and Sones energy pill you are my sunlight after the darkness. You're smile makes my life brighter. You're positivity in life makes me change my dark perspective."
 
"I'm sorry if I'm a coward. I can't even ask you out on a date because I'm afraid that we don't match each other. I have so many scandals attach on my name. I don't want to taint you with my dark attitude.", he breathed out. I can feel my tears falling from my eyes.
 
"I also have second thoughts if I should do this. But the guys and girls told me that there are many guys lurking around and I might lose my chance if I won't act fast. So here I am."
 
"If you want to reject me it's alright. There are lots of better guys out there. More handsome and more talented.", I became irritated with how he downgrade himself so I take my chance and grab his collar and kiss him in the lips.
 
As soon as I take detach myself from him. I see his shock face.
 
"Daesung I love you!"
 
He look at me first with curiosity but soon breaks into a smile. 
 
"You love me? I mean it's mutual? My gosh. I can't believe it. Is this for real? You and me? We like each other?", He keeps on blabbering that I have to keep his mouth shut with another kiss.
 
"Hey you're getting aggressive eh! But this is what I love about you!", he said with a smile. "Yah guys come out! Sunny and I are official!"
 
I look at the back and saw SNSD and Big Bang smiling at us.
 
This is it I'm officially Daesung's Sunny. :)
 
A/N. Sorry for the long wait here comes SunDae couple. Is it sweet or average? Sorry if it's not up to your expectations.
 
Anyway next up will be YulYang! The smexy couple!
 
See you soon!