The Dragon and the Princess

I Got a Boy

The Dragon and the Princess 

 
The dragon is the most fearsome character in 'almost' every fairy tale. A knight in shining armor would 'always' be the one to have a happy ending. Lastly, the princess is 'usually' the damsel in distress who would just sit and wait for her prince.
 
 
'Sorry I'm a bad boy'
 
My bedroom door slam hard against the wall and I saw Fany walking at me slowly. She prop her body in my bed and cutely smile at me. I take off the headphone to listen to whatever she'll be saying.
 
"Hubby I have a favor to ask you!", I groaned at her aegyo acting.
 
"What is it my dear wife?"
 
"I want to go to GD oppa concert. Want to join me?",she pleadingly look at me.
 
I heaved a long sigh before answering her. "Why don't you ask TOP oppa?"
 
"Well he's part of the concert so he can't join me in the audience. I already have VIP ticket + backstage pass. Please come with me."
 
"And what would I get in return?", I my eyebrow waiting for her answer.
 
"You'll get to see your ideal guy perform! Don't you dare deny it. I saw his newest album in your closet and your playlist is all about GD oppa. Aside from that you said in your diary that he is your crush!", she pointed her fingers at me accusingly. I blush really hard at the truth of her statement.
 
"Yah you're delving on my things without my permission!", I jokingly flick at her forehead.
 
"No I'm not! The concert will start at 7pm. Don't worry about the light stick I already bought each one for us."she headed out of my room but stop from her tracks."You should wear high heels so GD oppa can see you!", she added before closing the door.
 
"Yah!", I leap up from my bed and look for something to wear. I still have 5 hours to prepare for the event.
 
G-Dragon World Tour 2013
Olympic Arena, Seoul
 
Loud screaming can be heard inside the stadium. Girls and boys are screaming their heads off with G-Dragon's name. He performed his top songs in front of 20,000 fans. Amongst the crowd two very familiar faces are cheering him on. Well, this 2 person are totally covered so the fans beside them can't really see their faces. The concert ended at 9pm with fans flocking out of the stadium.
 
"Come on Taengoo let's go to the backstage!", Tiffany pulled my hand and headed to the backstage. Big Bang manager fetch us from the entrance and accompanied us to the dressing room.
 
Tiffany excitedly enters the dressing room with me following behind her. "Good evening Oppa!"
TOP oppa and GD sunbaenim who are busy removing their makeup look at us. "Oh my baby is here!", TOP oppa stand up from his seat and tried to hug Fany, who dodge and walks fast to GD sunbaenim and give the congratulatory flowers.
 
"Oppa congrats on your successful concert. It's really cool and full of swag!", she cutely said which infuriated TOP oppa, who she ignore, and GD sunbaenim who happily accepted the flowers.
 
"Thank you Fany! But come on I know that you didn't watch the concert just because of me!", he teases Fany.
 
"You're wrong Oppa I'm here to support you. Oh by the way I came with Taeyeon. You know what oppa she's a really big fan of yours!", she look at me with a teasing smile. I glared at her for saying something that shouldn't have been said. This girl really don't know how to stop. She pulled me to her side and introduce us to each other.
 
"Oppa this is Taeyeon. And Taeyeon this is GD oppa.", GD sunbaenim and I bow at each other.
 
"Hi Taeyeon! I'm GD it's nice meeting you."
"Hello Sunbaenim! I'm Taeyeon. Oh just like what Fany said your concert is really great.", I blushingly said.
 
"Oh let's drop the formalities. I'm a friend of your best friend so we should just casually talk to each other.", he said with a gentle smile on his face.
 
"Oh why don't you join us guys for dinner? It will be my treat."
 
I look at Fany who's busy teasing TOP oppa. "I don't know uhm Oppa. There are fans and we don't want to get caught eating dinner with you.", I rejected his offer but my inner mind is saying that I'm stupid to do that.
 
"Eh you don't have to worry the staffs will be joining us also. Aside from that there is nothing wrong in dining out with some friends."
 
I was about to decline his offer once again when Fany butted in. "Taengoo it's wrong to decline his great offer.", she look at GD oppa and smiled, "Taengoo is just being an ahjumma oppa. But for all I know she's really happy to dine with you!"
 
My eyes widen at her statement and I pinch her sides for embarrassing me. "Shut up Fany!", I whispered at her.
 
"Then it's all settled! Let's go out!"
 
We all headed out to a big family restaurant in Gangnam which is reserved by GD oppa. The group consisted of all the YG staff, BB members, 2ne1, Yang Hyun Suk sangjanim and many other YG artist who supports the concert. I feel an outcast because I'm the only SM artist present, except for Fany. But she's already acquainted with everyone in here even with the CEO. I heave a sigh before I feel like someone seated beside me. 
 
"Hey why are you alone? Where is Fany?", GD oppa ask.
 
"Oh she's went to the comfort room."
 
He prop at the chair and look at me. I look away from him, embarrassed because his a little too close to me.
 
"You know what Taeyeon I really want to make a collaboration with you. You have a great soothing voice. Are you willing to make a collaboration?", I can feel my heart thumping fast because of what he said.
 
"Of course GD oppa. If my management would agree then it's fine with me.", I smiled at him and shyly look away once again.
 
"Hey you should smile more often you have the best smile that I've seen."
 
I blush at his teasing and laugh. "No I'm not GD oppa. Among SNSD Fany and Yoona are voted that have the best smile."
 
He chuckled at my answer and pat my shoulder. "The fans may have voted them as the best but for me you got the most beautiful smile."
 
I laugh at his statement. I didn't know that GD oppa is such a flirtatious guy. He knows how to knock a girls heart with such sweet words.
 
 The dinner ended up at past 12 midnight. GD oppa offered me a ride which I can't refused because Fany and I went to the concert in a cab. I don't want to disturb our manager just to fetch me. 
 
"Sorry Hubby but I'm not going back with you to our dorm. I'll be spending my night with Tabi.", she said with a smile. "Oh and grab your chance to get him.", she wink before getting inside TOP oppa's car.
 
I blush for nth time of this day. I hop inside GD oppa's car and headed home. The ride is quiet but not awkward. It only take 30 minutes from the restaurant to our dorm. I'm silently hoping for this night to not end but as soon as the car stops in front of our dorm everything crashes down. Just like what Fany said I should make my move.
 
"GD-"
"Tae-"
 
"You go first!", we both said. "Okay ladies first."
 
"Oppa uhm canigetyournumber?"
 
"Uhm Taeyeon can you talk slowly. I didn't understand what you are saying.", he chuckled.
 
I breathed heavily before gaining my composure once again. "Can I get your number?", my hands are trembling nervously.
 
"Is that all? Of course I'm willing to give it you.", he grab the phone in my hand and type his number. He also pass his phone and get my number. I am about to get out of his car when I remember that he's also going to say something to me.
 
"Oh that well.", he scratch the back of his nape and continued. "I want you to stop calling me GD but Jiyong."
 
"Okay GD- Jiyong oppa. Thank you for the ride and the food.", I smiled before heading out of his.
 
Three months has passed since we started texting and calling each other. We also started to hang out might it be with the other soshibang couple, YG and SM idols, Party idols or just the two of us.
 
It was on our first year anniversary of meeting when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I can still remember the day that I become Jiyong's princess. 
 
We were in Hong Kong for the 2013 MAMA when it happened. The girls told me to go to the rooftop of the hotel we are staying because we will be having a party for the award that we have won. As we reach the rooftop I noticed that the lights are off, the girls are nowhere to be seen. I am about to call them when the lights . There in the middle is Jiyong Oppa, who's dress up neatly with his hair slick back. He's holding a bouquet of flowers and a pretty smile plastered in his face. I am stunned at what's happening. I look at the other side and saw my members and BB smiling at us. Jiyong Oppa slowly walks to me and kneel down. I can feel my heart beating faster.
 
"Taeyeon will you be my girlfriend?", he nervously said, he bit his lip and I can see that his hand is trembling for a bit.
 
I didn't mean to be rude but I laugh at his nervous state. I wipe the tears in my face before looking at him. "Oppa you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to pop this question. Of course I'm more than willing to be Jiyong's girlfriend.", I smiled at him and boldly kissed him in the lips.
 
He stand up from his kneeling position and hug me really tight. Fireworks lit up the city sky. It might not be that romantic but for Jiyong Oppa to this is such a great thing.
 
 
March 14,2015
[BREAKING NEWS] 
SNSD Taeyeon and Big Bang G-Dragon are spotted on a date + both agency confirmed their relationship 
 
"TaeBaby you don't have to be nervous. Let's trust our fans. I know that in no time they will fully accept us.", Jiyong confidently said.
 
"Of course it's just that. I can't help but still be hurt with what they are saying.", my voice is now shaky.
 
"I won't let anyone hurt you even myself."
 
I look at him and places a soft kiss in his lips.
 
"This is why I love you. You really are my dragon."
 
"And you are my princess."
 
A/N whoa! GTae story is done! Is this good or not? I hope you enjoyed this chapter! 
 
Next up: SunDae couple