The Wolf and the Lamb

I Got a Boy

The Wolf and the Lamb

 
"Seohyun is younger than me by a year. I would be happy if she'll call me oppa and give me chocolates."
 
"Seungri oppa. These are the chocolates that I made."
 
"Oppa what are you watching?", Seohyun asked while trying to peek at my iPad. I look at her with a wide grin plastered on my face.
 
"Remember this Seobaby.", I showed her the thing that I'm watching. She leaned back a little because the iPad is a little too close to her face. "What's this Oppa?"
 
"SGB episode where I ask you to call me Oppa!", I excitedly said. She looks confused for a second and then blush.
 
"Yah Oppa why are you watching that. This is so embarrassing.", she try to hide her face behind her palms.
 
I grab her hands and tried to take it off. "Don't be shy baby. You look so cute while saying that."
 
"I can still remember after we shoot that episode I run to you and asked for your number but you rejected me.", The memory of that day flash to my mind. 
 
"I asked your other members but all of them rejected me. Tiffany noona even said that 'you're a playboy Seungri I won't hand our Innocent maknae to you'. I tried to let go of you after that because I thought that maybe we are not really compatible.", I release a heavy sigh. It's my first time telling her all of these things.
 
She put her hands away from her beautiful face and look at me. "After that episode we never met again but I still watch out for any news about you. I feel really jealous when you joined WGM. Every episode feels like someone is stabbing me.", yes it's true I always want to be part of that reality show and be partnered with Seohyun.
 
"I tried to forget you by hanging out with other girls. I made headlines in every news and my members and managers get mad at me. Until we met again in Blue Diamond bar.", She look at me with confusion in her eyes. I held her right hand and pulled her body closer to mine. I hug her tight while caressing her back.
 
Flashback
 
Seunghyun hyung invited us to go and have a boys night out at Diamond Bar. We all comply to him because it's been a long time since we had relieve ourselves from stress and it's the first time hyung invited us to party.
 
We went to our usual table and ordered some drinks when Daesung hyung noticed that a famous group went inside.
 
"Isn't that SNSD? Whoa aren't we lucky to see them here.", Daesung hyung shouted which made us look at the entrance. I saw Taeyeon, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Yuri unnie entered the bar. My hyungs immediately make themselves look presentable. I tried to sneak a peek at the famous girl group when I saw Seohyun following her unnies. I felt my heart skip a bit. They went to a near table and ordered some drinks. 
 
"Whoa I didn't know Seohyun is a party girl.", Youngbae hyung commented and made me snap out from looking at her. I saw Jiyong hyung look maliciously at Seunghyun hyung who just glared at him.
 
I never stand up from my seat and just drink up. My hyung look at me worriedly. Who wouldn't? I am known as a party boy who loves to dance and flirt all night long. 
 
"Oi Seungri what's wrong with you?", Seunghyun hyung asked. 
 
"Nothing's wrong hyung I'm just tired.", it's the truth I'm tired physically and emotionally.
 
"Then suit yourself. I'll just go outside to smoke.", he said before leaving me alone in our table. I continued to drink when I heard a very familiar voice.
 
"Ah Seungri sunbaenim annyeonghaseyo!", a melodic voice greeted me.
 
I look up from my drink and saw an angel in front of me. "Ah Seohyun-shi annyeonghaseyo!", I greeted back I can hear my heart beating fast. "What are you doing here?", I asked her while tapping the chair beside me. She seated beside me gracefully.
 
"Oh uhm my unnies invited me here. They don't want me to be left alone in our dorm.", I look at her beautiful face. "How about you sunbaenim why are you sitting here alone?"
 
I stop staring at her and cough. "Oh Daesung and Youngbae Hyung are busy dancing, Jiyong Hyung went to who knows where and Seunghyun Hyung went to smoke.", I let my eyes wonder around as to not stare at her again.
 
"Oh I see."
 
Awkward silence filled in between us. 
 
"How about you where are your unnies?", I asked her after seeing their empty table.
 
"Yuri and Hyoyeon unnie went to the dance floor too, Jessica and Taeyeon unnie went to SUJU oppa's table while Tiffany unnie disappeared all of a sudden."
 
"Oh."
 
Another deafening silence. 
 
"Sun-"
"Seo-"
 
"You go first."
"Oh it's not really important Sunbaenim but congratulations on your comeback. I mean Fantastic Baby is a really good song.", she smiled at me which made my heart beats fast.
 
"Thank you!", is all I can say right now. I'm too shy to talk to her.
 
"Uhm Sunbaenim what are you gonna say to me?"
 
"Ah-", this is it Seungri be a man. "I just want to ask for your num-ber. I mean we can be friends first right. Oh well I-", damn Seungri this is embarrassing. "Oh forget about it.", I sighed in defeat.
 
I heard her chuckled which made me embarrass more. "It's alright sunbaenim. We can be friends and I can give you my number."
 
Oh thank heavens! I give her my phone so she can type her number. "Oh and Seohyun stop calling me Sunbaenim, you can call me Oppa."
 
I saw her blush at my statement. "I mean we are friends right? You call your elder friends Oppa or unnie.", she nodded her head and smiled at me for the second time.
 
End of flashback 
 
"After that I always called and text you right?", I feel really happy while remembering that special night.
 
"Yes Oppa and I can still remember how my unnies and your hyungs tried to stop you from courting me.", I laugh really hard remembering the torture that I face just to prove to them I genuinely love this SNSD maknae.
 
She hug me really tight while I kiss the top of her head.
 
"You know what Oppa?", she looks at me in the eye.
 
"What is it baby?"
 
"I really like you since that SGB episode."
 
I am shock hearing her confession. I can't believe that we both like each other since that time.
 
"Eh then why did you rejected me when I asked for your number?"
 
She chuckled for a while after seeing my confused face. "It's because we are too young during that time. Aside from that there are many rumors about you being a playboy. Sica unnie told me to stay away from you or you'll corrupt me."
 
My eyes widen in shock. "No I'm not a playboy during that time. I just become one when you rejected me. But I already change from the time we became friends until now. I swear I'm not cheating behind your back.", I raised both of my hands. I don't want her to think some bad things about me.
 
"Really Oppa? You're not cheating on me?"
 
"No I'm not! I promised! Cross my heart! I stop playing around after you gave me your number and you accepted me to court you.", 
 
"Okay then if you ever try to play around and be on headlines like you used to be in the past years. I swear you'll never like what this Goguma will do to you.", she stand up from our seat and pointed at me with a scary glint in her eyes.
 
I waved my hands in front of me. I'm too scared of her. She might be innocent as what the media and the fans know about her. But what they don't know is how scary this girl is when she gets angry.
 
"Of course baby. I'm a good boy okay. Oh please don't scare me!"
 
She stared at me for a while and seated beside me. I look at her face and saw her innocent beautiful smile. "Okay Oppa I trust you!" She snuggled at me like I am her stuff toy.
 
I breathed heavily. This girl when she's mad is like a mix version of Jessica, Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Tiffany noona. 
 
"Oh and one more thing Oppa. I have 12 Exo brothers, 12 SuJu brothers, 5 BB brothers, 4 2ne1 unnies and 8 SNSD unnies who will beat you up if you tried to hurt me."
 
"Don't worry SeoBaby. I Lee Seunghyun or Seungri will never hurt Seo Ju-Hyun for the rest of my life.", I confidently said.
 
"Then I SNSD maknae Seohyun will do everything to stop Lee Seunghyun from going back to being a playboy.", she showed me her beautiful smile.
 
 
 Smile for me. It gives me the strength to move forward and give my very best. -Seungri "Alive" thank you message
 
Thank you for making me smile. Victory will always be with me. - Seohyun "I Got a Boy" thank you message
 
 
A/N sorry if you'll be quite disappointed guys especially SeoRi fans. I have lots of stories saved on my phone about SeoRi it's just that I feel like this one is the best among them.
 
Wow I didn't expect subscribers in this story. Thank you!
 
Up next will be GTae
 
Hugs and kisses
 
Try to read my other stories as well
 
Past, Present, Future
- For KhunFanyTop shippers
 
Real to Reel
- For TopFany shippers
 
The Return of Superman
-For KhunFany shippers and Lauren and Leo fans