The Yin and The Yang

I Got a Boy

THE YIN AND THE YANG

 
SNSD Dorm
March 2010
 
"Yuri-ii! Where are you?", a loud and not so y voice shouted my name.
 
"I'm here at my room.", I shouted back. Seconds later the door to our room opened and revealed one of the prettiest face in Korea.
 
"What is it Fany?", I asked while doing my daily yoga.
 
"I have something to say to you.", she said in a laughing manner. 
 
"Oh please spare me those not really funny joke.", I rolled my eyes.
 
"Yah!", she pushed me of the mat which made me glare at her. "This is not some overly corny joke alright. I have a favor to ask you."
 
I don't have any choice but to stop what I'm doing and listen to whatever she'll be saying.
 
"Okay. Let me hear it", I said which made her smiles while showing her crescent eyes.
 
"Can you please attend the blind date on my behalf?"
 
Am I hearing it right? She wants me to attend a blind date?
 
"Boa unnie told me that I should start dating while I'm still young so she set me up on a blind date. Please Yuri, unnie isn't aware about my relationship with Tabi Oppa so she did this.", she looks at me with pleading eyes while rubbing her palms.
 
"Why don't you just say that you're officially dating TOP Oppa?" I scoffed at her and laid my body on the soft bed. "Or asked Yoona or the other members?"
 
"But Yoong is busy. Taengoo and Sunkyu are out of town. Sica and Hyo are also dating someone. Soo is in Japan. And Seororo is still a baby.", she explained the things that I'm already aware.
 
"Still a no!", I crossed my arm and looked away from her.
 
Tiffany places herself on top of me which made me shocked. "Yah Mushroom what do you think you're doing?", I tried to push her off me but in no vain.
 
"Please Yuri. I'll give you what you want just please go on behalf of me. I don't want my relationship with Oppa to be known by many even Boa-unnie.", she leans her head on me slowly. 
 
"Yah! Okay fine I'll do it.", I forcefully push her off me and pants really heavy. This girl is really something.
 
"Yes. Thank you Yuri. I owe you a big time.", she hug me really tight before letting me go. 
 
"Fine. Just buy me that new bag from Louis Vuitton. Remember the one that I point out.", I shrug my shoulders off and smiled.
 
"Okay that's no biggie! Oh by the way it will be at Labo XXL 6PM sharp today.", my eyes widen in shock.
 
"Today? Are you kidding me?", I shake her shoulders in frustration.
 
"Oh Yuri there's still 5 hours for you to prepare don't worry."
 
Why did I accept this again? Oh for the sake of that new bag!
 
"Urgh- fine Fany. So did unnie give you any description about the guy?", I start rummaging at my closet for some presentable clothes.
 
"Unnie said that he's in the same industry and we have the same smile.", she helps me in finding the clothes and pile it up on the bed.
 
Industry? Entertainment. Smile? Long list!
 
"Hmm do you think this is good?", I held a black tube dress in front of her. 
 
"Put it in the bed so we have some choices.", Tiffany said which I obliged.
 
"At least I know that's it's an artist like me and we have something to talk about.", I muttered.
 
 
 
Labo XXIV
Seoul, South Korea
 
I've been sitting here for almost freaking 15 minutes and my blind date still hasn't come. I'm getting really impatient right now. Who's on their right mind, especially a guy, to let a girl wait in this cafe. I am about to grab my stuffs when someone block my way.
 
"Yuri-ssi?"
 
I look up and saw a very familiar face. 
 
"Oh Taeyang-ssi.", I bow my head and smile at him. "What are you doing here?"
 
Don't tell me he's the one?
 
"Ah-", he shyly smiles at me which made my heart thump. "I'm here to meet up my blind date. How about you?" 
 
"Eh? I'm here for a blind date too.", I shyly said. So he's in a blind date too. Is she prettier than me? Wait what am I thinking? Or maybe it's me?
 
"Are you okay Yuri-ssi?", Taeyang snap his fingers in front of me.
 
"Oh yeah I'm okay.", I shake off the thoughts and look at him.
 
Beep beep
 
My phone starts ringing and I saw a message from Tiffany.
 
6:20PM
Did you meet him? Be a good girl Yul and don't embarrass yourself in front of Youngbae Oppa.! :) 
 
What the? So my blind date is Taeyang-ssi? I'm right? I look up to him and saw him staring at his phone also.
 
"So Yuri-ssi I supposed Hyung and Tiffany-ssi set this up?", he shyly smiles at me which made my blood rush to my cheeks. 
 
Stop blushing and acting like a high school girl Yuri! I mentally slap myself.
 
Taeyang pulled the seat in front of me and casually take a seat. "May I know take my seat?"
 
I just nodded my head and look away from him. Silence has envelope between us. How can he look so calm when I'm nervous?
 
"Yu-"
 
"Tae-"
 
"You go first!", they said in unison. "Yuri-ssi you go first."
 
I bow my head down in embarrassment and starts clutching the hem of my skirt.
 
"I just can't believe that you'll agree to this blind date."
 
He chuckled to what I said which made me glare at him.
 
"Sorry.", he raised his hands up and smiled. Thump. "The truth is hyung insisted me to attend this blind date. He threatened me about ah- forget it. Well he didn't tell me that it's you."
 
I raised my eyebrow in confusion and curiosity. What did TOP-ssi use to blackmail him?
 
"How about you? Why did you attend this? Ah first did you already made an order?", he asked me.
 
"Ah nope.", he raised his hand to ask for the menu. "To continue. Just like you Fany insisted for me to come. She made up some story about Boa-unnie setting her up for a date and she can't come because she has TOP-ssi already. That lying ."
 
My eyes widen with what I say. Did I just curse in front of him?
 
"Sorry for cursing.", for the second time I bowed my head again. 
 
"It's alright.", I can feel that he's smiling at me.
 
The dinner was done in silence. This isn't the usual me. I'm not the shy type of person. I'm one of what SM would consider as a wild child together with Sica, Fany, Hyo and Soo. I shouldn't even be awkward with boys. I grew up with a biological brother and another 30+ brothers from SM. 
 
After an hour of dinner we both stand up and went to our respective cars. 
 
"So uh it was a nice meeting you Youngbae-ssi.", I said in a shy manner. I was allowed to call him by his real name to avoid confusion.
 
"Same here Yuri-ssi.", he said as he extend his hand. "I had a great time with you."
 
I accepted his hand and shake it. "Thank you. I have to go now."
 
I opened my car door and start the engine when I see him knocking at my window. I rolled it down and looked at him.
 
"Yes Youngbae-ssi?"
 
"Uhm Can I get your number?", he handed me his phone.
 
Did his hand just trembled? No. Must be my imagination only.
 
"Okay.", I nervously type in my number and handed the phone back to him. "Goodnight Taeyang-ssi. Be careful in driving."
 
"Goodnight to you too. Message me as soon as you get back to the dorm safely.", he bowed his head and waved a goodbye.
 
My gosh! What a true gentleman!
 
 
 
"So Yul how was your date with Taeyang?", the girls asked as soon as I came back to the dorm.
 
I run to Tiffany and jokingly choked her. 
 
"You how can you do that to me! Why him of all people?", I cried in a fake manner.
 
"Oh come on Yul as if you didn't enjoy your date.", Sica teases me.
 
"Shut it."
 
"What? Come on Yul you should give me a thousand kisses for setting you up with your super crush.", the girl on my arms said. I tightened my hold at her and she shrieked out loud.
 
"Yah! Look at me! I looked like a rug! If you just told me that it's Taeyang I should have dress up more y.", I let out another fake cry.
 
"Oh unnie stop those fake cries. It's really irritating.", the cute baby maknae said.
 
 The girls surrounded me and starts teasing me in no end. I forgot to send Taeyang a message so I'm a bit shock when I saw 5 missed calls and 3 messages from him.
 
8:15PM
Hey Yuri! It's me Youngbae. Did you get home safely? Goodnight!
 
8:37PM
Uhm is your dorm far from the restaurant?
 
8:53PM
I hope you got back home safely.
 
I immediately looked at the clock and gasped. It's already 9:36 in the evening. I send him a message saying my thanks and that the girls hounded me.
 
9:41PM
Oh thank God! I thought something happened.
 
I'm sorry. Uh how about you did you get home already?
 
I hope I don't sound like some clingy girl.
 
9:45PM
Yes. Unlike you the boys aren't really that curious. :)
 
Ooh a smiley.
 
Thanks once again for the dinner.
 
9:58PM
Don't mention it. I hope to have another one with you. If you don't mind. :)
 
What? OMG my freaking heart!
 
10:03PM
Sorry it's Seungri who sent that.
 
I felt my heart drop after reading his message. What! So he didn't want to meet with me again! 
 
I didn't reply to his message and drop my phone in the bed. I heard my phone ringing and saw that he is calling me. I hesitantly answer the call and put the phone on my ear.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Hey uh Yuri-ssi!"
 
"Yes. Youngbae-Ssi?", I tried to make my voice a little livelier.
 
"About the message earlier please ignore it."
 
Ugh. Isn't the message enough? Does he really want to crush my poor ego?
 
"Oh that sounds wrong. Please ignore Seungri's message because uh- I uh-"
 
Stop stuttering bro!
 
That's really unmanly!
 
What Youngbae are you a scaredy cat now!
 
Hyung stop acting like a coward!
 
I can hear the voices of in the background.
 
Okay! Can you please shut up!
 
I softly chuckled hearing him get mad.
 
"Sorry about that. Uh what am I going to say again?"
 
Another chuckle left out on my lips.
 
"Oh that's right please ignore Seungri's message because I- uh I-"
 
"You what?", I curiously asked.
 
"I want to be the one to asked you for a date!"
 
I dropped my phone in the bed because of shock. I stop myself from squealing so loud. That would be embarrassing. I picked up the phone again to give him an answer.
 
"Are you still there Yuri-ssi?"
 
"Ye-es I'm still here. Uh okay I'll accept it.", I nervously answered. I heard him say yes and a loud of applause from s.
 
"So I'll message you about the details okay. Uhm goodnight!"
 
"Goodnight too."
 
As soon as we hung up the call, I screamed so loudly which made my members run to my room.
 
"Yah what happened?"
 
"Yuri!"
 
"Unnie?"
 
I looked up to them and smiled widely.
 
"Youngbae asked me for another date!"
 
 
 
It has been 6 months since we started dating. Just dating and still no official relationship. We tried to learn something from each other and I would say that we're opposite of each other he's quiet = I'm loud, he doesn't party much = I love parties, he's the negotiator = I'm the prankster and many more. But one thing is for sure we both have y bodies. 
 
We occasionally go out. If we both have some time we'll go out alone or in a group with his and my members or just some mutual friends.
 
And here we are now in a cruise ship for our 21st date. I did count it okay!
 
The view of the Han River is really pretty especially in the night. The city lights are really pretty and the air is a bit chilly. Good thing I wore a knitted jacket!
 
"Uh Yuri did you enjoy the food?", he looks really nervous right now.
 
"Yes. I really like it. Thank you.", I smiled at him.
 
After some silence I can see some guys coming near us and starts playing their musical instruments. The tune is God Gave Me You which is really good.
 
Youngbae walks in front of me with a bouquet in his hand and kneeled. Where did the flowers come from?
 
 "Yuri I know we just meant a few months ago. I want to ask you. Ah okay here I go. Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
I was frozen in shock. Did he just asked me to be his girlfriend? Did I heard it right? I'm not deaf, right?
 
"Yuri?", I snap out of my thoughts and looked at him.
 
"After 6 freaking months you've only asked now.", I stomp my feet and stand from my chair. He looks really shock and defeated.
 
"Of course. I'll be your girlfriend.", I answered back. He stand up from his position and starts shouting.
 
"Did you guys hear it? Yuri is my girlfriend now!"
 
I heard some loud shuffling from somewhere and a confetti popper.
 
"Congratulations Oppa!"
 
"Omo Yul congratulations!"
 
"The Youngbae has now a girlfriend!"
 
"Hyung be careful of noona!"
 
"You're the man!"
 
"Youngbae hyung is now dating a wild girl!"
 
And that's how our friends who are hiding somewhere in the boat send us their support. The guys starts teasing him while the girls are on me.
 
Today is our 4th anniversary. We've been getting stronger each year. There are lots of fights and stuff but in the end we'll just apologized to each other and make up.
 
 
 
A/N. Sorry for the super long update for YulYang!
 
Up next is TopFany!
 
Oh and SoshiBang in the making!!!! TIFFANY JUST FOLLOWED GD. FIRST WE HAVE GD, CL AND SOME YG ARTIST IN ONE EVENT. TIFFANY LIKING 2NE1 and FOLLOWING SOO HYUK AND NOW THIS!! COME ON FANY FOLLOW THE BINGU MAN!!
 
Okay sorry for the rant! 
 
xoxo hugs and kisses!