Nice To Meet You Again

Lost In China
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

"My name is Baozi, not real name.... friend.... call me like that"
Along the way to Baozi cousin house they didn't speak at all, since they’re barely know each other it become awkward.

 

After 15 minutes of walking, they stopped in front of an apartment building.
Chorong stop her steps, she felt suspicious of Baozi. Baozi who see her movement understand that she get suspicious of him.


Baozi smiled "i help you ... i am not a bad guy" and signaled to Chorong to follow him


The apartment was very high and looks classy, the security guards also looks strong but friendly, they smile to Baozi and welcoming him to enter the elevator. Baozi then press the number 12. Chorong following him but remain alert to every single movement he does, she had no other choice because only Baozi who want to help her.


They get in front of Baozi cousin place, he enter the password and unlock the door and lets Chorong get in first.

 

the apartment is quite extensive with simple furniture and it's pretty neat. Baozi invited her to sit on the couch, he then pointed the clock "my cousin ... 2 o'clock" Chorong nodded understand that his cousin was not home.

 

 Chorong wanted to ask why his cousin was not home at this late, but Chorong hold the question and decided to get the answer later.


Chorong got left in the living room alone while Baozi went to the kitchen to make her a drink.
Chorong looked around, trying to find the photo owner of the apartment but she didn't find any photo there. finally she decided to sit back and she couldn't hold back anymore her sleepiness and tiredness that she felt today. This day seem so long and make her use all of her energy. From the stage, runaway from dog, that crazy taxy driver, wonder around at random place, she feel really tired and wantedto cry.

 

But then Chorong is tempted by soft couch she was sitting on, and she think it’s okay to take a littlesleep.

 

and finally she fall in deep deep sleep....

 

 

 

 

*whispering in chinese*

 

"where did you meet her??" 

"I met her in front of basketball court, I accidently bumped her, and she needs help .. I know you can help her, so I brought her here. You know? He came from korea. South Korea. you know I can't speak Korean and my English very bad "  Baozi explain to his cousin

"but do you know who is this girl??" Baozi cousin half yelling at him.
 

"no, I didn't know who she is. Why? Is she dangerous? Did you know her? i think she's not dangerous at all, look at her"

when they look at her, she already wake up and she look shock

 

"wait... i know you.....gasp" (in korean) Chorong covered with his palm, not believing what she just saw right now

"tā shì nǐ de lìng yīgè de fangirl??" (Is she one of your fangirl?) Baozi start to pan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter