Autumn

The Four Seasons

                   

 

The Fun(?)

 

It was beautiful. Strolling around the path with their fingers intertwined together, ignoring all the stares and attentions they received. Well, it wasn’t that bad as they were them nonetheless, the simple, humble Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon, the soon-to-be-parents for the fruit of their love inside her slightly swollen bump, and not the GDragon or Taeyeon of the frontliners of those KPop stages.

 

Once in a while, they were seen happy and content to be with one another, while on another, she was seen pouting or sulking as he was having fun in teasing her merciless. Once, she was hanging close to his side when the next she would be stomping off. Thus simply to say that this couple of ‘chodings’ when together was really a sight to watch for the entertainment and drama like-wise.

 

Soon, he was seen to be sighing and talking to the wife who was completely by now ignoring him, maybe explaining or apologizing. Her arms crossed and her face was completely annoyed as he stopped their walks from being continued and grabbed her by the waist, clearly startling her.  She glared at him and questioned him mutely when he shrugged and smirked down at her. Hands still around her waist, he kissed her hard, forcing her until she melted down, inside his arms.

 

Eyes closed as he released their kiss but he kept on pecking her lips over and over again until her eyes opened and the annoyance was back onto her façade. Sensing on her revenge, his grip tightened around hers but she easily manouvered herself out of it once she stomped onto his right foot and broke into a run, away from him who was limping around from the pain. “KIM TAEYEON!” his voice was heard but she was already a few heads away when she stopped and laughed enthusiastically and stucked out her tongue at him childishly.

 

Seeing that he was ready to give her the chase, she shrieked before breaking into another run. With him hot on her trails, she never slowed down until he grabbed her by the waist from the back and they almost crashed down to the pathway. Thankfully, he able to stop the impact and get them back the balance needed. “Are you okay?” his voice laced with concern as he saw her face went white and pale instantly. He helped them down by the nearest bench and quickly popped opened the water bottle for her to sip.

 

She almost drank the bottle finished when, “Are you okay?” he asked again and she nodded her head before replying, “I want my lunch now, let’s go,” and stood up, leaving behind the confused guy stilled. “JIYONG!” her voice startled him back to which him hastily stood and jogged to finally be at her pace and side. He kept on asking until she gripped hold over his arm and dragged him away from the park, towards the designated meeting place with their friends for the lunch. Hormone was the reason he concluded.

 

Upon seeing the familiar faces already waiting patiently there, she almost broke into another run but was stopped from the side. She slowed down and let herself being guided by him when she saw his worries. The forever prankster couldn’t take it anymore when he addressed them, “Yah- parents-to-be, come quickly, no skinship around us remember!” The two basically pinked and that was how the news of the new addition to the family spread around the world, all thanks to the one who could never held his words in.

 

 

# i wasnt supposed to post this today but i cant help myself~

i'll be busy from now on ('already' actually) so this might be the latest present of mine to all of you but i'll keep on writing

hopefully despite my busyness i can squeeze some words out and mostly some time along to post up anything though i'm lurking around here still

 

## happy reading!! toodles~~