Winter

The Four Seasons

                

The Snowfall

 

“Do you know what they always say upon the first snow?” she asked him, voice just slightly above from a whisper as she tranquiled inside his arms, not wanting to kill the mood with something loud.

 

“I don’t remember, but it has something to do with love right?” he asked back as he tightened the blanket around their bodies, keeping warm and safe from the coldness outside.

 

She pouted before nodding and snuggling deeper into his wrap, “Yup, one said that if you watch the first snowfall with the one that you love, your love will last longer than-” “Really?” his sudden enthusiasm sent her to turn around and glared at him narrowly. “You’re mocking me,” she protested before turning back to the front to watch the frontyard of his Dolce Vita being covered with those whitish, cold treats.

 

“Oh, I wouldn’t dare,” he said simply to which she shrugged away his words, “Never mind, I don’t believe in it also so mock me all you want,” she answered him next, sighing.

 

“Why don’t you believe it?” he asked her, simply wanting her to talk, because if she had her way, she would just saved everything only to herself and he would get and know nothing from her.

 

Getting comfortable in their seats, she just shrugged and ignored him through all his persistence ways, “Taeng, answer me. Don’t all girls love those words and promises, much fairytale like,” he countered her slowly.

 

“I’m not like any other girls Ji, and I don’t believe in fairytales though I love reading and hearing it. And besides, nothing lasts forever, nothing lives happily ever after even in the end,” she answered him then, after much sighing and shrugging off. “What about us?” he couldn’t help but to ask her that. He waited for her to answer him as he knew she was avoiding him and his words, as she kept on with her silent and serenity.

 

Releasing one arm from her, the blanket skirted towards one side to which they did nothing to fix it as she was stilled by the scenery outside while for him to fidget on with his pants. “Taeng,” he drew back her attention as she shifted and eyed his left hand which was clearly holding something. A box. A black, velvety box. A black, velvety box that she knew instantly what the content was from the label atop of it- ‘Tiffany’s & Co’.

 

“Ji-” “Shhh,” he stopped her before continuing, “This is what I prepared for tonight but seeing how miserable you are being right now, let’s change that okay?” and witnessing how the small, petite woman to be silenced, he took such sign to continue further. Next, he revealed the glistening silver from the box, and she gasped from the sight of the beautiful pair that was there on the embedded velvet.

 

“I’m not promising you anything except for me to keep on trying to be the best that you deserve, now and in the future. You said that the first snowfall signify for a love to last longer and let’s believe into that anonymous Babe, let’s be together, now and forever. Marry me Kim Taeyeon? Marry me and let’s have the family that you and I always dreamt on, let’s build our own forever and fairytale,” he inquired, as their eyes locked together.

 

“Tae-” he panicked as he saw the tears but stopped when she crashed into his chest, arms wrapped around his neck. Soon, he wrapped his around her waist after a kiss upon her temple as she mutely answered.

 

# my favorite season though there's no snow here in Malaysia .___.

## i'm working on the next which is the springtime~ others are already done

 

p/s : BigBang's comeback in May and SNSD's possibility comeback as a group also in May

me hoping for some #SoshiBangMiracles to happen and grace us lovelies ^^