Spring

The Four Seasons

                

The Intention

 

It was the sunlight that woke him up, bringing him back to the world only to realize that he was alone atop of the big bed. Swiftly getting up, he strutted out from the chamber in search for that one petite woman. Coming out clad in his boxer and shorts, he found her by the kitchen counter.

 

She was clad in his own white shirt from last night that shown the contour of her luscious body, which also told him that she was wearing nothing underneath except for that black, lacy lingerie. She was startled when a pair of arms s around her neck lightly and held her in place as he leaned his body with his chin atop of her head, but calm down the next once she realized that it was him from the scent of his that she knew by heart.

 

“Morning Ji, have you fully woken up?” she and felt him nodded from his position. “Go wash up while I prepare your breakfast,” she said as she reached up for his arms that around her neck before loosening them down and tilted up her face to eye to him properly.

 

He came by a while later and they sat down within the silence, him with the hot white coffee and her with the hot vanilla latte, together with the plate of scones and toast in between them. “So-” she said and he paid her the attention as she continued, “At what time are we going out today?”

 

He sighed before sipping in the coffee as he answered her the next, “Do we have to?” and he was mesmerized by her eyes that were looking at him, wide and big, disbelief from what he uttered at. “Of course, it is our honeymoon. It’s colorful and beautiful outside. We’ve to go around and enjoy our honeymoon, take photos, buy souvenirs and presents,” she rebutted back at him, all worked up.

 

“I’m thinking for a stay in today, we can go out to explore and do what you want tomorrow,” he said, carefully trying to make her see his reason as he continued, “Like you said, it’s our honeymoon so let’s do something-” “We’ve been doing that something since before, so what’s the difference? This is our honeymoon, I wanna go out,” she pouted as she countered him childishly, halfway readied to sulk on her husband.

 

“But it’s our honeymoon, and you slept on me last night, not to mention I’d been away from you for two weeks already when you wanted to follow the tradition, and it’s not even the Korean tradition,” he chatted back childishly as he was the one that sulked and ignored her. “You’re forever impossible, why does I agree to be your wife?” she facepalmed as he smiled, already foreseeing his winning.

 

“I’m impossible but you can never resist me Love,” he as he saw her face contorted into thinking until, “That’s all?” and he nodded. “It’s barely eight now, so let’s do what yo-” she was cut as she shrieked from the surprise act he made. He hastily strolled back towards their bed with her in his arms.

 

“But I still want to go out Ji, I don’t want to be locked up for the whole day doing all this no matter how much I love you, it’s our-” he nodded carelessly before dipping down to shut her off, fingers already popping out the buttons on her attire, “It’s our honeymoon Taeng, I know,” he said before resuming back on the halted kiss.

 

 

# why oh why~! #MADE is coming to M'sia but i'm not home TT^TT

## BigBang is coming back offically by the Sept :DD

### SNSD might be after SJ-KRY and it'll be soon i believe..in the end there'll be no #SoshiBang(?)