Chapter 1

GONE (A Cameron Briel Fanfiction)

“Come on, Dea. You have to come.” Tina said.

“Tina, I can’t.” answered Dea.

“Well, why not? It’s the last day of school, for Pete’s sake. What are you so worried about?”

 

It’s the last day of school and Tina, Dea’s best friend is currently asking her for a night’s out at the bar to party and celebrate that they were able to pass 2nd year of college.

 

“You know about my condition, Tina. And besides, even if I want to come, which is the truth, Dylan won’t give me permission. You know how he is.” Dea told Tina with a sigh.

“I’ll take care of you. Come on, Dea. It won’t be that much fun without you around.” Tina said while looking at Dea with her puppy eyes and pout, knowing that Dea won’t be able to resist her if she gave her that look.

“Okay fine. I’ll be telling Dylan that we will be having a sleep-over at your place.” Dea said finally giving in.

“Yes! Let’s go to your house and get your stuffs.”

----------------------------------------

“I said no, Deana.” Dylan, Dea’s older brother, said.

“Come on, Dylan. It’s just for one night. It won’t hurt.” Dea said while desperately asking for Dylan’s permission.

“I’ll take good care of her, don’t worry.” Tina said with a promising voice. Dylan looked at Tina and then back at Dea then back at Tina then back at Dea again and then he sighed in defeat.

“Okay fine. Be sure to be home tomorrow.” Dylan said. The two girls jumped and squealed in delight.

“Thank you, Dylan! And yes, I will be home tomorrow. Love you!” Dea said while hugging Dylan tightly.

“Okay young lady.” Dylan said while laughing. “Don’t exhaust yourself too much. It would be bad for you.”

“Yes sir!” Dea replied and saluted at him.

“Hey, Tina. Take care of my sister for me.” Dylan said.

“Yes sir. Off we go. Bye!” Tina said.

-------------------------------------------------

“It’s too loud in here!” Dea shouted over the loud music banging against the walls of the bar.

“Well, what do you expect? This is a party and we are in a bar, so technically it would be loud in here.” Tina shouted back at Dea. They walked over to the bar counter to fetch some drinks and join their friends.

“What’s your drink, Dea?” Alana asked once they reached their area beside the bar counter.

“Iced tea would be good.” Dea told her and she nodded as a reply.

 

Dea looked around the bar. There were people dancing their hearts out, some are on the couch while drinking their alcohols casually, some are grinding against each other and some are making out. She was looking at the dance floor when her eyes caught someone familiar. A face she would never forget.