Chapter 2

GONE (A Cameron Briel Fanfiction)

Roland and Arianne practically dragged Cam to a bar somewhere in Adelaide.

 

Cam was flying over Sydney when Arriane and Roland saw him.

 

Arianne has been insisting on Cam going to the bar with them to experience some mortal fun and Cam has been rejecting her. But tonight, Arriane won’t take no for an answer and neither would Roland, so they had no choice but to drag the demon with them.

 

“Seriously, Arriane, I have no time for this.” Cam said, with a hint of annoyance evident on his voice.

“Oh, and you have time to go, wander off alone? Ooooh that’s fun. I’ll join you sometime.” Arriane replied sarcastically. Cam just rolled his eyes at her.

“Stop it. We’re here, Cam. Just loosen up, okay? Just for tonight.” Roland said.

 

They entered the bar and were greeted by the loud, pounding music and the bright neon lights.

 

“What do you want for drinks?” Arriane shouted over the loud music.

“It’s up to you. You’re the one who dragged me here, anyway.” Cam answered while shrugging. Arriane just rolled her eyes then went off to the bar counter together with Roland to get some drinks, leaving Cam alone.

----------------------

“Hey, Dea. Here’s your----“ Alana said as she was about to hand Dea’s drink but instead of seeing her friend standing beside her, she saw Dea making her way towards the dance floor so she just shrugged and placed the glass of iced tea on the table.

 

Dea made her way through the groups of people, not minding the annoyed and irritated remarks of the persons she was bumping into. All she needed and wanted was to get closer to that person. Ever since the day she saw him, she kept on thinking about him. She kept on picturing that jet-black hair, those emerald green eyes, that nose and those lips that looked very kissable.

 

The guy turned around on her direction and surprise became evident on his face.

“Hey.” Dea said when he reached the guy.

“Hey.” The guy greeted her as well.

“I never thought a bar would be a place where winged guys would hang out.” She told him.

“Well, I was only—“ the guy was about to explain when someone cut him off.

“Hey, Briel! Here’s your—oh, who’s this?” A girl said when she reached the place where Dea and the guy are standing.

“Hi. I’m Deana Montez.  Call me Dea.” Dea introduced herself with a smile.

“Oh, Cameron’s got a new friend. Hi, I’m Arriane and this is Roland. Here, have some vodka.” Arriane offered her a glass after introducing herself and Roland.

“Thanks, but I’m off-limits when it comes to alcohol.” Dea said.

“Oh, okay. Hey, Ro. Let’s dance.” Arriane said. Roland was about to protest when Arriane pulled him to the dance floor, leaving Roland with no choice and leaving Cam alone with Dea.

 

“You’ve got nice friends.” Dea said while looking at Arriane and Roland who is now dancing. “So, tell me about you.” Dea said when she faced Cam.

Cam arched his eyebrow at her.

“Come on. I want to know more about you, besides the fact that you have golden angel ---“ Dea was cut off mid-sentence when Cam covered with his hand.

“Shut up. Fine, I’ll tell you. Just not here.” Cam said. Dea nodded and he removed his hands from .

 “I’ll just go tell my friends. Meet you by the entrance.” Dea said and she went off to where her friends are.