New Job, New Friends

You're the Beauty and I'm the Wolf

Sorry for my Bad english in this chapter but my dad corrected this chapter for me ....


For a while you're just sitting there, watching the wolf, who was not so shy anymore. He was now lying in front of you, his head lying on the ground while you are his grey fur. You don't know why, but you enjoyed the company from the wild animal. "Why are you so tamely?", you asked yourself and didn't noticed that you said this loud, untill the wolf in front of you sat up and looked at you again. You looked into his ice-bue eyes, which gave you the feeling again, that you meet him before. A bit confused you shook your head and after you noticed that he jerked away a bit you said: "Sorry, I don't wanted to scare you" You gave him a smile and he came nearer again. In the moment you wanted to start saying something, you heard a rustle behind you. You turned around and saw an older man appear, holding a shotgun in one of his hands. "Young Lady, what are you doing here alone in the forest?", he asked worried. Slowly you stood up from the ground and noticed that the wolf was gone. Now you turned to the man again, who was waiting for your answer. "I was walking at the forest path and lost my way, I'm sorry.", you replied, acting like you were really sorry. The man infront of you took a deep breath: "It's okay nothing bad happened, but you should be more cautious in the future."You nodded at the man and he showed you the way back to the path. During your walk he explained, that he is one of the hunters here in the forest an you were not so excited about the news, that he kills the creatures of the nature you love so much. When the two of you reached the path again, you thanked him and left in the direction to the end of the path. During your way, you thought of the friendly wolf you met. What would happen, when he didn't ran away? Why was he so friendly? Would you meet him again?


When you arrived at the end of the forest, you put your phone from your backpack and checked the time. "What?! 2:15 pm already?!" You put your phone back and ran in the direction of the café Haeyeon showed you yesterday. You ran as fast as you can, not noticing anyone around you untill you bumbed into someone and fell to the ground. "Oh Sorry, are you alright?", someone asked. You looked up and saw two boys, a bit older than you. The taller one of them holding his hand to you to help you up. You took his hand and stand up. It felt like an deja vu but for a short moment his eyes sparkled in an golden color."It's okay, it was my fault", you replied with a confused smile, gave them a polite bow and ran again, letting the two guys behind you. 


You arrived at the café but Haeyeon was nowhere to be found. "Maybe she is waiting inside?", you asked yourself breathless. Slowly you opened the door and turned around when you heard someone shouting behind you. You couldn't react so fast untill the person ran into you what makes you bumping into another person behind you. The three of you fall to the ground and a lot of coffee was spilled over you. Haeyeon came and helped you up, "Omg Mina, are you okay?" "Yes I'm okay", you answered her, "except the fact, that I'm showered in coffee". Now an older Woman, the boss, came to the scene. Her eyes widened when she saw the mess of coffee there. At first she came to  me and asked if I'm Okay, I nodded and now she turned to the two guys who must work there. "Can someone of you two explain to me what happened here?", she asked with an stern expression. You looked to the boys who were feeling slight uncomfortable you thought. But wait, you know one of them. It was the waiter from yesterday. "I'm Sorry Mrs Kang, it was my fault, I was late and bumped into this girl there", the orange haired man answered her, with an sorry look to you. "We will talk about this later Mr Kim, change into your workwear and start your shift", the woman said and the boy walked away after an polite bow. Now the women, Mrs Kang, turned to the other man, who looked quite amused. He had a big smile on his face, totally ignoring that he is showerd in coffee. "And you Mr Kim, please give the lady some of the female workwear so she can change her clothes.", the women said and you wanted to refuse but in this moment the man leaded you to the worker cabins behind the café. While he was looking in one of the wardrobes for some clothes for you, he said: "Heyy, I'm really sorry for what happened" He turned around and gave you a stack of clothes and continued: "By the way, I'm Jongdae" "I'm Minako", you greeted back and he smiled and pointed at one door at the edge of the room. "There is a Restroom, you can change your clothes there", he said and went to his locker. You changed yourself in the Restroom Jongdae told you, after you put your wet clothes in an plastic bag you put the new clothes on, which are consisting of an white shirt and an black skirt. Your wet hair you formed together into a ponytail and then you left to go back into the café. 


When you arrived at the table where Haeyeon was sitting, you sat down besides her. "Sorry for letting you wait", you excused yourself but Haeyeon laid you an hand on your shoulder. "It's okay Mina", she smiled, "it was not your fault." You smiled back at her and asked: "But heyy, how was your work today?" "It was okay, I had a lot of paperwork to do, like everyday", she replied with a small sigh but then she said: "Heyy, while you were changing I ordered us hot chocolates again" You wanted to thank her but in this moment, the orange haired waiter came to your table with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. "Here are your Drinks", he said and looked to you. "I'm really sorry for what happend before, I hope you are alright", he excused himself and scratched the back of his head. "It's okay now", you smiled, "It was just an little accident. You should more careful in the futur" At first he looked a bit confused about your calmness and then started smiling: "Okay I will try" With this words he went back to the bar. When you turned back to Haeyeon, she just lookead at you with an big smile on her face. "What?", you asked a bit scared of her. She giggled and gave you a small "nothing" before she took a nip from her drink.


After a while of drinking and talking about what happend the day - you didn't told her about your meeting with the friendly wolf - Haeyeon asked: "Heyy Mina, have you think of starting an job?" You looked at her and replied: "Yes I thought about it and I think I have an idea" A smile formed on your lips when you stood up, "Have you finished your drink?", you asked and after her nod you grabbed her cup and went to the bar, letting an slight confused Haeyeon behind you.
"Here are our cups", you said after you arrived at the bar, where the two boys are looking at you with an confused look. The boy called Jongdae, took the cups With an little "Thank you" and took them away. "Can we help you?", the other boy asked, after you didn't left bar. You looked at him and replied: "Yes. I wanted to asked, if i could speak with the boss of this café" For a moment the boys were a bit shocked but then they both pointed at the door behind them. You went to the door and knocked on it, while thinking why the boys where so shocked. Maybe they thought you want to complain about them. "Come in", the voice of the woman behind the door jerked you out of your thoughts. You entered the room with an smile and greeted the woman politely. "Oh it's you Miss ..." "Gyeong", you said, "My name is Gyeong Minako" "Miss Gyeong, what can I do for you?", the woman, Mrs Kang, asked. You smiled: "I'm new in this city and wanted to ask if you need a new worker here in the café" Mrs Kang looked at you from head to toe and asked: "You want to work here?" You nodded, "yes, i want. I also have experience in working at a café. I worked in one for an half year.", you explaine. The woman was still looking at you, but then started smiling. "Okay Miss Gyeong", she started, "I see no problem to not give you this job" You started smiling: "Really?" "Of course, how about you start tomorrow afternoon?" You nodded and the woman grabbed your hand and shook it. "Welcome in our team", she said and leaded you outside of her office. 


When we left the office, only the orange haired Boy was standing at the bar, cleaning some of the empty cups. Mrs Kang went to him and said: "Mr Kim, this is our new employee Miss Gyeong" You gave him an polite bow and he did the same, then the woman continiued: "Tomorrow her shift is the same as yours, so I want you to show her everything she needs to know, Okay?" he only nodded, it seems he doesn't talk much. Then Mrs Kang went in her office again, leaving me and the boy behind. You turned to him. "Okay", you started, "I'm Minako, nice to meet you" You smiled at him, stretching your hand in his direction. He took your hand and smiled too: "I'm Minseok, nice to meet you too" You looked at him and there was it again. The same thing like yesterday. For an short moment his eyes sparkled in an bright blue. A familiar ice-blue. Did you saw this blue eyes before?


You were so absorbed in your thoughts, that you didn't realized how the other boy, Jongdae, came back to the bar. "I think we will have a lot of fun here", he said with an bright smile. A bit confused after you jerked out of your thoughts, you smiled back at him. But still thinking what the meaning of the different color sparkeling eyes is.


I drawed a new picture for you guys ^^ I know that it's a fail but I hope you like it ^^


Heyy everyone ^^ It's me Sasa

I hope you liked the new chapter ^^

I'm really sorry for the late upload but sometimes it's really hard to write something, I hope you understand me ^^

And Wow, thanks guys for your great feedback and support ^^ I never believed that my Story would be this popular ^^ Thank you guys

 

 

See you in the next chapter ^^