Blue Eyes

You're the Beauty and I'm the Wolf

You woke up really early this morning, it was 7 in the morning when you looked at the clock on your bedside table. After you washed and dressed yourself, you went to the kitchen where you found Haeyeon sitting at the table while drinking a cup of coffee. "Good Morning", you said after you sat down on the chair besides her. She looked at you and gave you the second cup of coffee from the table. "Good Morning Mina", she greeted you "did you sleep well?" You took a nip from your coffee and answered her: "Yes thank you". Haeyeon smiled "nice to hear", she stood up and put her empty cup on the kitchen sink. "I need to go to work in a few minutes", she turned around, "but if you want, I can show you the forest path I told you about". After she said that you turned to her and nodded. "Sure i wanted to ask you anyway", you smiled. Haeyeon smiled back and took your empty cup, "OK so we will go in 5 minutes" You nodded and went into your room, to get your jacket and shoes. After you got your blue, fluffy scarf, you went back in the hallway where Haeyeon was waiting for you at the door. "There you are", she said, "I thougt you were falling asleep again" You smiled and gave her a little "Sorry" before you both left the house.

After a walk from 15 minutes you arrived at a crossing. "Okay Mina now we need to separate", Haeyeon said. She pointed at one direction, "When you go this way you will be at the forest in 10 minutes or something". You looked at the street and then back to Haeyeon, "Okay thanks Haeyeon". "No Problem Mina", she replied, "shall we meet at the café again when I'm finished with work?". You nodded: "Sure, but now go or you will be late", you smiled. "Okay, okay i will go now", she giggled, gave you a hug and went in the other direction. You looked after her for a while, until you started walking in the direction she told you.

After you arrived at the start from the path you put your phone in your backpack and walked into the woods. You walked a few minutes along the path and checked that nobody else is there. When you saw that nobody was near you left the path and walked through the forest for a while. After a time of walking you arrived at a really big tree. There you sat down on the ground while leaning against the tree trunk. For a while you closed your eyes and listened to all the voices of the nature around you. The chirping birds, the sound of the wind in the treetops, the tapping of the woodpeckers, ... "It's beautiful", you thought. Slowly you opened your eyes and looked up to the treetops. You took a very deep breath and stood up to continue your walk through the woods.

You walked for a few minutes in peace now, but suddenly you felt like someone was following you. A little puzzled you looked around you but couldn’t see more than a lot of trees around you. Slowly you began to walk again until you heard a little sound of a breaking branch. Now you turned around and in the distance you could see two ice-blue eyes. Right before you in a distance of minimal 4 or 5 meters stood a light grey wolf, watching you. For a while you were standing there, still watching the wolf in front of you. "What is this for a wolf? He keeps staring at me", you told yourself in your mind. Slowly you sat down to tell him, that you'll don't do anything to him and he didn't need to be scared. It took a while but slowly and with quiet steps the wolf came nearer to you, still keeping eye contact. When he was nearer to you, you had a feeling like you have seen him before, but this couldn't be. Now the wolf stood right in front of you, never letting his eyes loose yours. He sat down on the ground in front of you and looked like he wasn’t sure if you will do anything or not. "Heyy", you said quietly with a little smile, "I'm Minako". Slowly you laid your Hand on your heart to point at yourself. He laid down and looked at you. You giggled in your mind as you see how tamely he was. "Why are you following me?" you said in your mind and slowly you stretched out your hand to him. At first he jerked away a bit but as he saw that you didn't want to hurt him, he slowly stretched his head in the direction of your hand. You didn't move an inch because you didn't want to scare him and after he slowly touched your hand with his nose he gave you the right to his fur.


Heyy everybody ^^ I drawed a picture for this chapter :) here it is

PS. Sorry I failed the wolf ....


Heyy It's me Sasa

I'm back after a long time and hope you like the second chapter from "You're the Beauty and I'm the Wolf"

Please give me a lot of feedback to let me know if you liked it ^^

and thank you very much for 19 subscribers <3

See you in the next chapter

~ Sasa ~

 


A friend of me is writing an Chanyeol fanfiction on Wattpad if you want to read it

http://www.wattpad.com/story/42260298?utm_content=share_writing&utm_medium=other&utm_source=android