Ch.4

It Was You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji ya. I'm asking this out of concern, but are you serious about him?" Kyungsoo asked. His eyebrows furrowed

 

" I'm attracted to him if you are asking that. And yeah, I am hoping this attraction turns to something more. Are you trying to warn me of him? "

 

Hearing the reply, Kyungsoo broke into smile

 

"Good then. Since Chen is serious about you, I just wanted to make sure you are not taking his feelings lightly. Both of you mean a lot to me, so I didn't want to see either of you getting hurt."

 

Eunji smiled back, relieved that Kyungsoo supported them.

 

"And you happen to know he is serious about me because?"

 

"Because I know him too well. He has never acted like this with women before." Kyungsoo shrugged. "And believe me. He will call you within today, because he won’t be able to get you out of his head! That itself should prove that he is serious about you"

 

"Hmm, well let's see about that. Kyungsoo ya, let's meet up later. I have some work to do before I can go home."

 

"Ok then. Goodnight. I hope your date goes well."

 

Eunji gave him a light hug and headed to check out the packing up. It was about an hour later that everything was done. It usually took about half an hour but she insisted Namjoo to go home, so she had double load today. It was past midnight, so she was planning on taking a taxi home.

 

She locked up the hall and left the key at the hotel's reception. It was when she reached the lobby that she noticed him sitting on the sofa, casually reading some magazine

 

"Jongdae sshi?"

 

He looked up and smiled

 

"Eunji ya. You finished your work?"

 

Eunji nodded

 

"Were you waiting for me all this time?"

 

Chen just shrugged

 

"I heard from Suho hyung that your apartment is in my home's direction. Since it is late, I was here to give you lift."

 

"You didn’t have to do that. I could easily have taken cab."

 

"Well. Actually that was an excuse. I wanted to. I just wanted to spend some time with you." Eunji was taken aback by the honest answer. Kyungsoo's voice rang in her head. He is serious about you!!

 

"I'm glad you waited then" Eunji returned the smile as she added "because I was not sure if you were going to call me. So I wanted to take your number too."

 

Chen immediately took out his cell phone and the card Eunji gave him. He called the number and when the phone vibrated in Eunji's bag, he put it back.

 

"Problem solved then?" Chen teased "Let's get you home, Eunji ya. You must be really tired."

 

Eunji smiled; pleased with this new layer of Jongdae she was getting to see. She followed him to his car.

 

"Do you live with your family?" Eunji asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter