Please be safe...

Happy To Be Our Self
Please log in to read the full chapter

Senior High School, Los Angeles

Amber rush in hurry. She searching everywhere in the school but she can’t find Tina everywhere. She’s so worry. Just like in Junior High School, Tina got bullied a lot. Amber can’t be by her side all the time like today. Amber have to get extra time for taekwondo club and when she come to pick up Tina at school library, she’s not there. Amber trying to search at behind school building. There’s a warehouse, Amber’s feeling is not good right there. She try to open the door but it’s locked. She broke the door by her kick and what she saw then is a nightmare.

“TINA!!!” Amber piggyback Tina and bring her to hospital as fast as she can. There’s a hospital near school.

Tina’s face covered by blood. Her head must be hit by something.

“What happened again to her, Amber? This is so…. Oh, God.. this is not the first time but it’s getting worst day by day.” The doctor ask Amber while he give a treatment to Tina’s head.

“She have been learned karate but she said she cannot use it for hurt somebody, she’s just too good” Amber sighed.

“Amber, you should have to know her better, trying say to her, better not hurt anymore like this. Her heart hurting more I think”

“I know, she’s always crying after get bullied and I just can hug her. This kid…” Amber start to crying looking at her best friend, so sick, so weak. After the treatment done, Amber waiting Tina to wake up.

One hour later, Tina slowly open her eyes.<

Please log in to read the full chapter