The Story Begin...

Happy To Be Our Self
Please log in to read the full chapter

School Yard, Junior High School, Los Angeles.

There’s a group of people, bullying a boyish girl. They hit her, kick her, see her like ‘you’re not allowed to be here’.

“HEY YOU!! GO AWAY FROM MY FRIEND!!” someone’s coming and yelling at them.

“Well, another boyish just come, guys”

But after 5 minutes, they run away, that’s another boyish girl give them a strong kick, she’s a black belt in taekwondo.

“Are you OK, Tina?”

“I’m OK, Amber. Thank you so much, you safe me again today” Tina smiling to Amber.

“Tina, you really have to learn karate or taekwondo. This is not a joke anymore. At least you can safe your self” Amber taking Tina’s bag and give it to her. Tina looks so sad. She had been moved two months ago from Thailand because of her parents duty. She’s not surprise anymore about how they look at her. First two weeks in school like a hell for her but then Amber coming. Amber got bullying before her, since Amber learn taekwondo, nobody have a courage to bully her anymore. Amber know how Tina’s feeling, that’s why she wanted to be friend with her.

“I don’t like how they treat us like this, Am. I just want to be my self, why they think they’re perfect just because they dresses like they should be” Tina start crying.

“That’s my question in the past, Tina. In this world, there’s a group will accept you the way you are and a group not wanted you to be here, look at you like you’re so disgusting. That’s life

Please log in to read the full chapter