Happy Moment

Happy To Be Our Self
Please log in to read the full chapter

BANG!!

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBERRRRR!!!” all her family right there, Tina too. Krystal and Aom go join with Amber’s family. Amber still freeze in her position and start to cry.

“Ya, why are you crying…ucucu” Jackie, Amber’s sister hug her.

Amber can’t say anything, she just crying. Tina cares Amber’s head, suddenly Amber broke her hug with Jackie and hug Tina so tight.

“You bad girl, Tina! how can you do this to me? I’m so afraid to death, you know?”

“I’m sorry, Amber... I’m sorry, We just want to give you a surprise”

“And you all prank me like this, I don’t like it, please don’t do this anymore, I’m so worry about you”

“I’m fine, Am, look, this is just tomato sauce. Don’t crying, Am”

Everybody who watching them crying and smiling.

“I’ve been kick their back just like you said, Am. You know? I came to them one by one and kick their ! Please show her the video, Krys”

Krystal showing Amber the video when Tina kick everyone who bullied her. Krystal, Tina and Aom planning this to give amber surprise.

“This is my gift for you, Am. See? I can safe my self now, they’ll never bullied me anymore because of this”

Amber cried more.

“Heyyyyy, if you cry like this, how can we turn to the next level, party?” Jackie smirk at Amber.

Amber suddenly stopped.

“Am?” Tina cares Amber’s back. Amber’s hand slowly down.

“Oh My Gosh, Get her to the bed!” Krystal turn to panic when she realize Amber have no respond. Tina takes Amber to her bed.

They all worried until..

“Gotcha” Amber opened her eyes and smirk at them.

Everyone look at each other, glared at Amber and all of them out of her room. Amber wake up from her bed and follow them. They’re going to house yard. Amber chuckled when she saw her house yard had been decorated for her birthday. No one’s talk yet. They’re just walk and suddenly stop in front of one table, Amber can’t see what behind them. They’re turn back and glared again at Amber. Amber feeling is not good, th

Please log in to read the full chapter