main vocalist, dancer; chapter six

▐ ░ EVERMORE / / 언제나 « yg & elite entertainment ░▐ — apply open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The lantern's blood will shine in the darkest night.     navigation home reviews link three plotlines link one link four application link two layout credit character posted June 1, 2015 by admin

"failure will never overtake me

if my determination to succeed is strong enough."

 

Pulling his pants up he looked at the bin to make sure that he had indeed used protection or else his career will not only be ruined but his family’s name as well. Looking at his victim of the night, he huffed at the different face she had underneath the layers of makeup she won his eyes with. He had only her tight little body to thank the night for as he left the hotel room in shame.

 

Taking his phone out of his pocket, he noted the time before he headed to a small café to get a warm latte before he went home. A small chimes as he opens the door; he was greeted by the bittersweet aroma of coffee, a scent that he had found familiar and homey. Looking around, he made sure to note the calm atmosphere he could use after training and made a beeline for the counter.

 

“Can I have a venti latte and an iced caramel macchiato?” He ordered as he looked around more, checking the pastries as well.

 

“Coming right up, anything else, sir?” the female employee said as he punched in his orders on the register before looking back up to his costumer.

 

“Uhm, yeah. 4 pain au chocolats please.” He finally ordered and took out his wallet to pay for his order. Giving the cashier a flirty smile, he darted for the counter where his food lies on and waited for his drinks to be made.

 

He sighed as he felt the soft vibrations coming from his phone, before shoving his hand into his pockets and fishing for his phone. He was met by the bright light coming from his background; a picture of him and his little sister sitting on his lap cradling a Siberian husky pup in her arms, her eyes gleaming in happiness. Momentarily ignoring the picture that had brought so much memories and motivation, he checked the message sent to him prior.

 

“You didn’t come home? Where are you? Are you awake? You OK? Have you had breakfast? You need me to fix something for you?”

 

- Princess

 

As if all his problems and worries were forgotten as he realized that he meant something to someone. He was happy that he still had his sister to care for him, although she was younger, she still worried and nagged him as if she was their mother. He appreciated her concern and sent her small message saying good morning and that he’d be home soon.

 

The coffee machine halted notifying him that his drinks would be served soon, and as if on cue his drinks where immediately in front of him. He sent the barista a small thank you before heading back home, into the warm security and appreciation of his little sister, his princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter