leader, main vocalist; chapter one

▐ ░ EVERMORE / / 언제나 « yg & elite entertainment ░▐ — apply open
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The lantern's blood will shine in the darkest night.     navigation home reviews link three plotlines link one link four application link two layout credit character posted April 24, 2015 by admin

"Never give up, and be confident in what you do. 

There may be tough times, but the difficulties which you face

will make you more determined to achieve your objectives and to win against all the odds."

 

One by one, the lights illuminated the stage, revealing teenager in denim blue skinny jeans, her graphic tee tucked in front. Her head held high up with confidence, yet her hands are damp with sweat and her heart beating in an irregular rate. Taking a step towards the microphone, she took a deep breath before sweeping her hair to the side, and waited for the instrumental to start.

In front of her was four judges, their face held no emotion but seriousness. One of the judges, scribbling something down onto his file, and made her hand sweat more. Their silence scared her, and made her self-conscious, especially with her casual attire while they wore formal dresses or suits. Finally, the man raised his head.

 

“Number 1593 please start!”

 

She nodded as the silence began to linger in the room once more. However, the still air was pierced by the harmonious sounds of a piano. The notes were low and gradually were raised, before being joined by her melodic voice. Her head leaned more into the microphone, her hands nervously wrapped around the microphone. Her voice was quiet due to her nervous state, however as the sounds of the strings and the drums joined the piano, her voice raised its volume. Her voice was now much steadier than when she began.

 

She looked up to see the judges nodding along to the music, making her feel more at ease. She let her emotions mirror the happy song, and thought of what music made her feel: happy, free and passionate.

 

The woman smiled at the picture before her. The picture was taken 6 years prior, during her audition for YG Entertainment. There the woman saw a younger version of herself singing to her first audition, she had remembered being so nervous at the time because the judges looked scary.

 

A droplet of water fell on to the picture, then other and was continued by more. Putting the picture back into her back, she looked around for shelter. In the distance, she saw a small café and jogged to the store. Looking through the window, she saw an adequate amount of customers having a warm drink and a small snack. Yet that wasn’t what made her go in but at the sight of the grand piano sitting at the back store left untouched.

 

The golden bell rung, as the woman opened the door. Its store employees greeted their new customer with a bow. The woman politely bowed back, and ordered a small café latter before gliding towards the piano. <
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter