The Best party ever!!!

Something's Fishy

At the retreat, the members are hyper and running around in preparation. Ryeowook was to cook the party food and Yesung helped him in the kitchen. They decided their hiding spots and by that time Ryeowook finished making the food. It took that long because Heechul and Kyuhyun decided on the same hiding place. After loads of verbal fighting, Sungmin persuaded Kyuhyun to switch places.
“Eunhyukkie, where are we going?” Hae questioned in the back of eunhyuk’s car with a blindfold draping his eyes.
“I can’t tell you Hae” Eunhyuk whistled in a tune
“Why not?”
Its special was all eunhyuk responded as he pulled up to the driveway.
Everyone was talking when a horn suddenly shut them up. That was their signal.
“Hide!” Leeteuk whispered.
Sungmin had hid under the table with Kyuhyun, Ryeowook had hid behind the armrest, Leeteuk crouched behind the tv, Heechul had hidden near the couch, Shindong his in the closet and Siwon hid behind a long curtain.
“Yah, Eunhyuk, why are you dragging me, I know how to walk.”
“Sorry Hae” He said as he opened the door and pulled the blindfold off from Hae.
“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!” Everyone popped up and screamed off the top of their lungs.
Donghae had a shocked expression on his face. “Did you guys do all of this for me? You guys are amazing. So that’s why nobody was around!!!” His face changed to a wide smile.
They first opened the presents on the table. Hae had gotten a bunch of cards and many different things such as a nerf gun, the poporo dvd box set and a game console. He noticed a box on the corner table.
“Open it” Ryeowook and Yesung said in unison.
Donghae’s eyes widened.
In that box was 2 fish, the blue and silver one Ryeowook picked and the orange and black one Yesung picked.
“How did you guys know I wanted a fish?” He said as he hugged the two.
“Instinct” Yesung replied.
While Donghae was jumping for joy and watching his new pets carefully, Sungmin decided to sit on the porch and enjoy the fresh air when somebody poked him at his waist.
“Hi Kyu, how come you’re not inside partying with the others?” Kyu sat down with the present behind his back, facing sungmin.
“I wanted to give you something”
He stretched out his arms and closed his eyes.
“What’s this Kyu- ah?” He said as he reached in the bag to reveal the pink bunny with the blue bowtie. Sungmin gasped and looked at Kyuhyun while his heart started beating rapidly. He teared at the sight of the bunny
“Kyu-ah, you got me the bunny that I always wanted… How come?” Sungmin studdered
“I got it because I love you, and I want to be the one who gives you the bunny that you longed for.” Kyuhyun said with his heart thumping
Sungmin then suddenly hugged Kyuhyun and kissed his cheek.
“I accept” he said with tears in his eyes.
Kyuhyun wiped them away and walked inside with sungmin, holding hands.
Last was Eunhyuk’s gift. It was in a small box, was wrapped neatly in a silver wrapping with a simple white bow on it.
Donghae rattled it then neatly ripped the wrapping to reveal a tiny black box. Within the box was a ring. Donghae cried at the sight while ryeowook and heechul were congratulating them.
“I want to be more than friends donghae… Would you accept this and date me?”
“Yes” was all he replied before they hugged. He put on the ring and smiled.
“Now Now kids, its time for the cake!!!!!” Leeteuk hummed as the cake that sungmin picked out was wheeled in the room.
“Make a wish, Make a wish!!!!” Yesung and Ryeowook screamed with joy
Donghae blew out the candles and everyone cheered.
Suddenly another cake flew at donghae’s face. “It is tradition after all” Leeteuk said as donghae laughed it off and started the icing on his face.
“Good thing we got two cakes” Siwon said as he cut the original cake and individually handed them out.
“So Donghae, what did you wish for?” Eunhyuk said draping his hand over hae’s shoulder.
“It already Happened” Was all he said.