I love Food...

Something's Fishy

Kyuhyun turned around and saw his hyung waving at him. “Ya Donghae what are you doing here? I thought you were at the arcade?”
“I wish I was the one who went…” Kyu mumbled.
“We got hungry so were going to bbq.” Donghae pointed to the giftbag which was pink with blue laces. “What’s that?”
“Oh… umm uh this is for sungmin hyung…” Kyuhyun stammered as donghae stared at his curiously.
“Oh.  He’s lucky to have somebody who cares about him.Well tell me if you see any of the members, I haven’t seen them all day”
“Okay bye hyung, happy birthday”
Phew, he didn’t catch me with the cake. Good thing I made an excuse to sungmin and ran over here while he was staring at the cakes. He started walking to the dorm. He peered at the pink bunny in the giftbag. I hope he likes this. Kyu thought as he stuffed it in his backpack that he grabbed from his room and headed out.

Hmm, why was Kyuhyun out by himself? Donghae wondered as he walked towards the restaurant. And where are the others? Something’s Fishy…
“Hey Lee Donghae, are we going to eat or not?” Eunhyuk waved
“Coming!”
“YA PARK JUNGSU, WE GOT THE DECORATIONS” Heechul screamed from the front door. The trio had arrived at the retreat, which was tidy and clean due to Leeteuk’s manual labor.
“You did good hyung” Siwon said as he stepped inside and gazed at the room where the party is set. He placed the other presents on the table and shindong placed the balloons, streamers and party stuff down.
“Thanks, I’ll be there in a sec.” The elder screamed from the porch. He entered the room and started to unpack and set up the room. “Hurry, Hurry we don’t have all day!!!!”
Sungmin finally managed to pick a cake. He got a chocolate mousse cake with plenty of strawberries and whipped cream. He thanked the café waiter and headed outside to the bench where kyuhyun was. “Let’s go, Kyu! We gotta meet Yesung and Ryeowook at the square” He pulled Kyuhyun up and held his hand as they headed towards the square.
 Meanwhile at the restaurant,
“Ahh, Finished!” Donghae said content with his meal. Eunhyuk was still eating his plate and he laughed at him.
“Hyukie, you had 4 plates of meat already, you know that you’re paying right?” Donghae giggled as he drank a glass of water.

Eunhyuk liked it when Donghae laughed. He always wanted hae to be happy and loved his playful kidlike personality. That’s why he fell for him.
“Oh well, it is your- Oh I got a phone call” Mr. Simple was blaring from his sweater pocket.
“Yoboseyo?”
“ It’s me, Yesung. We got the cake and the present and the room is ready, so bring Donghae blindfolded over here. Do you understand Eunhyuk?”
“Yes hyung” he said as he dropped the line.
“Who was that, Hyukie? Where is everyone by the way?” Donghae asked, with a curious gaze.
“It’s Yesung hyung, and he wanted me to take you somewhere.” Eunhyuk shuffled into his pocket and pulled out a black colored blindfold. “He wants you to put this on though”