Shopping is easy... Maybe.

Something's Fishy

After they left, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were the first to leave
“Were getting the cake right?” Sungmin said with a sweet voice
“Yeah I think so…” Kyuhyun said. They decided to hold hands so they wouldn’t get lost and because sungmin liked doing skinship with kyuhyun. Heechul had told them to pick out any cake that donghae would like. They were on the way to the bakery when sungmin stopped at a window.
“Kyu- ah, isn’t that so cute?” Putting a cute face, he pointed at a pink bunny with a baby blue bowtie that was about 12 inches tall.
“I’ve always wanted it since I was a kid. During one break, I accidently passed this shop when my parents took me to the park. I always asked my parents if I could have it, but they never bought it for me. The bunny was always there every time I came back. I told myself that the one who loves me would give it to me” Sungmin sighed. “We should probably get Hae’s cake” He said with a voice that was filled with disappointment. He then walked away.
Kyuhyun felt his heart beating as he saw his hyung upset. “Don’t worry, Min you will get that bunny.”

Meanwhile at the pet store, Yesung and Ryeowook were looking at the pet cages and tanks.
“I think we should get Hae this,” Yesung proposed as he pointed at a turtle with a greenish black back.
“We aren’t getting hae a turtle yesungie, just wait for your birthday” Ryeowook said as he peered at the selection of fish. “How about this one?” He pointed at a medium sized fish that was blue with silvery scales.
 “I like this one more” He pointed at a big fish with orange fins and a big black stripe on its body.
“That fish is too big, Donghae won’t get to raise it…” Ryeowook said pouting.
“Sigh… fine we can get the blue fish”
Ryeowook beamed a smile as he payed for the fish and the supplies.

At the arcade, Donghae was treated to every game and ride possible there. Twice.
“Wow, you really like to play…” Eunhyuk screamed as they played go karts.
“WHAT?”
“YOU REALLY LIKE TO PLAY”
“OH. THANKS HYUNG!”
Donghae had a great time at the arcade, but was getting hungry.
“Hyung, Im starving, can we get some food?”
“What do you wanna eat?”
“I’m thinking Kalbi”
They then decided to go to the Korean bbq restaurant down the block. As they saw them, Donghae had seen Kyuhyun get out of a store with a giftbag, heading towards the dorms.
“Kyuhyun? CHO KYUHYUN!”