Good Morning!!!

Something's Fishy

Its my birthday today, I wonder what’s going to happen. Donghae thought as he got up from his bed and shuffled towards the kitchen. What are my hyungs and dongsaengs getting me? Are they going to surprise me this year? What should I do first today? These thoughts circulated his mind as he greeted his younger dongsaeng, Ryeowook.
“Good morning, hyung! Happy birthday!!! I made you your favorite breakfast.”
Donghae went to sit near Eunhyuk, his best friend. “Good morning, Hae! Happy Birthday!!!” Eunhyuk said with his wide smile. He gave Donghae a giant hug. Donghae secretly liked his best friend, but of course nobody except him knew that. He smiled towards his friend.  The others were eating but stopped to tell Donghae happy birthday. Hae said his thanks but noticed that Leeteuk was gone. I wonder where hyung went…. He thought.

“Aish, why is the place so far away?” Leeteuk whined. Leeteuk never really liked running at all.  He had arrived at the SM retreat house which was a few miles away from the dorm. “Perfect, we can use this for Donghae’s surprise party.” The leader said with a confident smile. I just hope that the others do their jobs correctly… He thought. Wait, why couldn’t I just drive here? UGH Leeteuk  thought as he flipped out his phone.
Back at the dorm… a phone suddenly rang. “I got it, don’t worry” Heechul said as he walked into his room.
“Leeteuk, did you get to the house yet? Are you setting it up?”
“Yeah I’m here, don’t worry. I need you guys to get some of the stuff though. Tell Eunhyuk to distract Donghae for the day, Get Kyuhyun and Sungmin to get the cake, you, Siwon and Shindong get the decorations and tell Ryeowook and Yesung to get the present. Meet me here in 2 hrs while I tidy up the place.”
“Okay Hyung”
“Yah, Lee Hyukjae, come here” Heechul whispered. “What is it hyung? Was that teukie  hyung on the phone?”
“Yeah it was, he told me to tell you to distract donghae today. Can you do that?”
 “What am I supposed to do?”
“Anything, as long as he doesn’t get suspicious but when we call you later bring him to the retreat house okay?”
“Okay”
Eunhyuk then left the room and slid next to donghae while heechul told the other members the plan.
“Let’s go to the arcade! My treat” Eunhyuk said
“Sure hyung, let’s go.”