Complete

A piece of me

 

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" I asked him and he looked at me with a confused face.

 

"Tell you what?" He asked as he continue eating.

 

"That you're gay." I said. I don't know why but I think I deserve to know about him too. He didn't tell me anything about him except for some basic things but I deserve to know more about him too !

 

He looked at my with a shocking face but then it changed into a calm expression before he smile at me ; a smile that makes my heart beat as fast as a train and as loud as a drum that I can even hear it in my head. A smile that makes me realize something, something that I should have realize a long time ago.

 

"So you knew about it." He said while scratching his head like a kid when got caught doing something bad. I nodded as my answer as I continue looking at him, waiting for him to continue.

 

"Are you shocked? Are you scared of me now? Did your point of view towards me change?" He asked slowly while stirring his drink.

 

"Well yes, of course I'm shocked ! Even though we just know each other for a few days, I still deserve to know about it." I said and I saw him lowering his head in sadness. 

 

"But .." I said making him raising his head just a bit.

 

"But weirdly, I'm not scared of you." I said slowly while playing with my hands.

 

"And .. and my point of view towards you didn't change at all, well of course it has changed but in a good way ! If I'm scared of you or hate you, did you think I will meet you today?" I said raising my eyebrow.

 

He looked shocked at first but then smile at me and I can see that it is a sincere smile. "Wow, I didn't expect that from you." He said laughing a bit earning a smile from me. "But I'm glad. I'm glad that you're not scared of me, glad that you don't hate me." He said while looking at me with a face that I've never saw before from him. His expression, it's sad but at the same time happy but it makes me feel warm.

 

I blushed from his stare and decided that we should continue our search. To be honest, I'm not sure if i want to continue it again. I think, I just wanna stay with him, with Chanyeol.

 

We walked around again and laughed a lot as told me some funny memories about him. We stop for a while at a park and I decided to go to the toilet so I ask him to wait for me at a bench in the middle of the park.

 

After doing my business, I was on my way to him when I saw a fimilair figure. She was walking with a guy and they are walking towards me and I just froze. She saw me and smiled at me as walk towards me.

 

"Hey Baek, we meet again! Isn't it weird that we keep accidentally meet each other these days? Or is it not a coincidence at all." She said smirking.

 

I was so shocked. Who do she think she is? I think to myself angrily. "Excuse me?" I said. Does she really think that I still have a crush on her? That I'm pathetic to chase her even though she dumped more like cheated me? please I'll show her who's boss ! 

 

I was about to reply her but she keeps talking. "Korea is a big place and yet me met twice this week. Isn't it weird? It is either luck or ~" She said stopping midway while looking at me from head to toe while holding his boyfriend tighter.

 

"You still has a crush on me, aren't you? You can't forget about me. Toobad I'm already taken. It's your fault anyway. You have a cute face but overall, you're nothing really. My oppa is WAY better than you." She said while batting her eyelashes to her boyfriend after making fun of me while smiling with her oh-so-sweet-and-innocent-smile. Gosh, I feel like puking when I see her smile.

 

"Wow, my baby girl sure is famous aren't you jagiya?" Her boyfriend said. Jagiya? Ewww, gross.

 

"I guess I need to take more good care of you my precious. I don't want other people to steal you away from me." That guy said before kissing her. Ewww double gross.

 

I was about to reply her until a voice stopped me. "Hold it." Chanyeol said as he stand by my side. Wow, I must be too angry that I didn't notice him. He's like a giant for god sake !

 

What do you mean by that? Baekhyun still has a crush on you? He can't forget you? He's stalking you?" Chanyeol said before he laugh out loud. "Oh my god, that's the funniest joke I've evere heard." Chanyeol said sarcastically.

 

"For you imformation, Korea is a small country and since Seoul is a small place, it's not hard for us to meet twice or even trice a week. Don't get your hopes all high lady. Tch, I may be gay but I still know the standard of beauty and for me, I'll grade you only 5 out of 10 because I'm nice." Chanyeol said. I chuckled when he talked about her face and I can see she looked so pissed and that other guy looked doubtful for a second.

 

"She's not even original to be honest." I said to myself but loud enough for them to hear making Chanyeol and that guy shocked while she got even more pissed. After seeing how Chanyeol stood up for me, I decided I should stood up for myself too !

 

"Listen." I said as I walk closer to them. "Why don't you wake up from your dream and get your brain check. I didn't give a about you. After our little 'break up'." I said while quoting it with my fingers. "I felt happier than I have even been in my entire life. So you can just run along with your lame boyfriend and your plastic face out of our sight." I said while turning my back towards them before pulling Chanyeol along with me. He looked so shocked probably because he never see this side of me.

 

"oh, by the way. If she can cheated on me, I think she might do the same thing to you too. Just wanna tell you about it. Bye es !" I said smiling before leaving them both speechless.

 

We keep walking and soon we can heard them both fighting about it. Looks like I win in this game. I said to myself smirking.

 

We continue walking until we stopped at somewhere quiet. I let go of his hand and turn around to look at him, still smiling. 

 

"Wow, I never knew you had that side." He said breaking our silence.

 

"Well, you don't know a lot about me too." I said winking at him. "Anyway thanks for your help. Although I can attack her too, but your comment about her face is the best !" I said and began laughing when I remembered her face expression when Chanyeol said that to her. After a while, I calmed down myself and looked at him again.

 

"Umm, Chanyeol?" I said.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Why are you so kind to me? Why do you help me? Why are you always there for me?" I asked looking at him. It's been on my mind for some time because he's really nice to me. He keeps treating me food during the whole time of our search and he keeps making me happy by telling jokes and funny stories. Eventhough most of his jokes are lame but it's cute how he tries his best.

 

"To be honest, I don't know." He said looking away from me making me facing his back.

 

"You tried your best in what you believe, sometimes you're annoying but you always laugh at what I say eventhough it's lame and you even treated me normally eventhough you know that I'm gay. I don't know why but I just can't help it from being there for you." He said shyly and I can see his cheeks turning red. Awww, he's blushing. Cute.

 

"Well, of course, sooner or later I'll leave you alone if you started dating." He said still not looking at me.

 

We just remain quiet as I keep thinking of what he just said. I just can't help it from being there for you. 

 

"Then, I guess I don't need your help anymore." I said, breaking the silence between us.

 

"What?" He asked, looking at me.

 

"Like I said, I don't need your help anymore. I appreciate it but I don't need it anymore. 

 

"Oh, ok then. But .. but why? Did I do something wrong? Is it something I said?" He asked.

 

I shake my head. "I don't need your help anymore because .." I said as I walk towards him as I look at him in the eyes. This is is Baek.

 

"Because I've found it all along. He's funny, he's nice, he always make lame jokes but never fail to make a smile and my face and he's always there for me." I said while smiling and blushing and I can see him blushing too.

 

"He just look at me and give me a smile ; a smile of happiness and love. Fall, fall and rise. The true love that I've been searching, finally I've found it. A piece of me that I've been searching for, finally, I am complete.