First and Last Chapter

Give, I don't have to Take
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They’ve been friends for almost half a year now, but the other person never knew what the other was keeping from her.

 Taeyeon was just frolicking on her way to her next class. It was Monday again but she wasn’t grabbling like she used to. She was excited. She was nervous too.

The vibration she felt from her pocket made her stop from her tracks to check the message. It was from Tiffany, as expected.

“I’m hiding now. Hahaha!” it read.

Taeyeon can’t hide the smile that’s growing on her face. She wants to hide too but she can’t help herself from wanting to see the other girl. They were playing a new game this time.

When she heard the second ring of the bell, she ran as quickly as she could and entered her class. Most of her friends were there so she gave them each a quick nod matching her smile.

She sat on her seat and typed in her reply before the professor could enter the classroom.

“You better hide you little mushroom! I know where to find you. Bwahaha!”

Her class finally ended though she felt it took forever to finish that day. Taeyeon grabbed her backpack and walked out of the class along with her friends. It was lunch time and she was again feeling excited.

She checked her phone and found a reply from the other girl.

“Nice shirt ;)”, Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows before realizing what it meant. She lifted her head and started searching for that face she’s been adoring for months.

“Choddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!” and before she could react, her face was already squished by two small hands.

“You look like a fish.” Tiffany giggled before pinching her cheeks.

Taeyeon rubbed them before doing the same to the latter.

“Can you please be less harsher next time? You’re harassing them.”

Tiffany just smiled her usual smile, eyes forming like perfect crescent moons, “Not my fault you have such cute chubby cheeks. You did the same to mine anyway.” She answered while poking Taeyeon’s cheeks.

They bid goodbye to Taeyeon’s friends before leaving the campus.

“I won today so I get to choose where we should eat lunch.” Tiffany proudly said. She grabbed Taeyeon’s wrist and dragged her out to the streets.

“Please not burgers and pizzas again.” Taeyeon whined.

“Oh stop being a baby. Besides, I’m paying anyway. I still need to pay you back for that cheesecake you brought the other day.”

“Still applying that “play fair” agreement huh?” Taeyeon smugly said.

“Wipe that grin off your face Kim Taeyeon.” She let go, “I always play by the rules.” Tiffany quicken her pace and entered the little food house.

She sat on her chair followed by Taeyeon. She was about to call the waiter when, “Is that why you still can’t hold my hand?”

She retreated from racing her hand and glared at Taeyeon.

“I’m right, am I?” Taeyeon asked knowingly.

Tiffany hid her face with the hair that’s starting to grow fast by the month. Taeyeon carefully lifted a finger to move it behind her ear.

“Silence means yes Fany-ah.” She said softly, “How many times do I must tell you that it was not a rule?”

“I made that rule Taeyeon.” Tiffany finally looked up, “I made it. I should be the number one person to follow it.”

“But it was nonsense.”  Taeyeon’s voice was rising.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter