The Lords

Lords of Dolce Vita
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyang: Jiyong, you know what I'm thinking?

GD: Yes, I know what you are thinking, Bae. We ALL do. You wolves just never learn how to stop broadcasting your thoughts, didn't you know that?

Taeyang: Sorry, Ji. I kept thinking of you guys as my pack. 

TOP: We ARE your pack, Youngbae. Unfortunately, this pack also includes an idiotic little runt who warned me against breaking the human's mind; and then went right ahead doing exactly that with his stupid dramatic explanations. Satan's grandson? Seriously? Idiotic runt tried to be funny, but idiotic runt failed.

Seungri: You hyungs are just mean! I didn't break his mind. He is just taking his time to process all these new info. That's all!!

TOP: Right. So that is why he is just seated there and staring at us like the meat he is. Seems like your human friend has just turned to be a food after all!

Seungri: Not funny, old man. And keep your fangs off my friend, you bloodsucker.

TOP: Your mind is just as rude as your mouth, isn't it, you little er? You think just because you are a demon you can drop the honorifics and get out of this alive?

Seungri: Jiyong hyung!! TOP hyung is bullying me!!

TOP: There you go again, running and whining to your dearest Jiyong hyung with your tail between your legs.

Taeyang: That is actually a hard thing to do, hyung.

TOP: What is hard to do, Youngbae?

Taeyang: Running with one's tail in between the legs. One might trip if you do that.

TOP: I was being metaphoric, Bae. And stop lolling your tongue like that. You look stupid doing that when you are not in your wolf form.

Taeyang: Ouh. Sowie.

Seungri: Wait. Did TOP hyung just called me a runt? 

TOP: Yes, I did. And yes, you are.

Seungri: Jiyong hyuuuuuuunnnggg!! TOP hyung is bullying me again!!

GD: All of you better shut up this very minute or I'll fry your brains with dragon fire. The human boy has been silent for too long now. Riri, report his current thoughts to us.

TOP: RIRI??! How disgusting can you get, Ji??!!

GD: I know, right? But I need to know what the human is thinking and the only way to do that is to bribe the runt with a nickname or two.

Seungri: Can't you just let me have my Riri moment, hyung?

GD: ......okay, Riri. Report.

Seungri: I love you, Jiyong hyung! Now, let's see....Ouh?? This is interesting.

TOP: What is interesting? Spare us your drama s, you little er, and just get straight to the point already!

Seungri: Chill it, hyung. You are being extra talkative today. Is it the human? Is he making you excited?

TOP: You ing little...Shut the giggling and laughing, Youngbae! You're a wolf, not a hyena, damn it!

Seungri: Anyway, as I was about to say before I was rudely interupted by TOP hyung, Daesung hyung is just wondering when you guys will start the dinner.

There was silence in their minds. Except for a little mental giggle from Seungri, the revelation had left the others stunned.

Seungri: See? Told ya I didn't break his mind. So what's the verdict? Can he stay?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 The one called Jiyong hyung cleared his throat, breaking Daesung's concentration on the layers of pancake stacked in front of him. He wished they would just get this whole introduction over and done with so that dinner will start.

Food will get cold at this rate. I hate cold pancakes.

"You seem to be taking all this rather well, Daesung," Jiyong commented, his eyes thoughtful.

Daesung shrugged. "To be honest, I don't believe a word that Seungri is saying. But it would be very rude if I go straight out and say that, especially since he is introducing his hyungs to me."

There was silence at the table once again as the quartet stared at Daesung and his nonchalant attitude.

"No, let's start with dinner first. Hyung might not be able to stomach his food after that," Seungri spoke out suddenly, as if answering a question that Daesung couldn't hear.

Jiyong nodded and gestured to the food on the table.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Daesung. Please, help yourselves to dinner. You must be really hungry."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Taeyang: Wow. We finally met a human who didn't freak out after hearing the truth!

GD: He didn't freak out because he thinks it's a lie. And it's hurting my shapeshifter pride somehow.

Taeyang: So we're all set on changing just to prove it to him?

TOP: Do we ALL need to change just to prove the truth on this worthless little human er? I can just him dry-

Seungri: You ARE excited!

TOP: -and... STOP insinuating things you little er!

Seungri: Oooh...touchy. But I won't let your fangs come near my friend, hyung. Even though he's bruising my ego when he implied that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter