Two

Secretly his

Chapter Two

Really. There was no exact way to know what Luhan always had in mind.

Sehun can admit to that because not once did he ever figure him out.

Yet he's his.

Luhan belongs to Sehun.

But they're the only two people who knows it.

.

.

.

Sure it was nice that the hyungs wouldn't pester him about such troublesome things related to romance. But it was even more frustrating that Sehun barely have time or space to meet up with Luhan privately. And somehow along the way, they'd often encounter an obstacle that would put their secret at risk to being found out. He could not help but to think... Would it be better? If our relationship was to be opened to the public, would we be able to see each other more? Because for the past month of dating, I can only be with him twice or once a week. "I missed you. Can't we meet up more?"

"Do you want to sneak out later?" Luhan suggested, feeling the same way that they don't get to be with each other for a long time.

"Can we!?" Sehun asked with enthusiasm; not being able to hide his happiness.

Luhan grinned as he pulled the loose towel down so he can plant a soft kiss on Sehun's exposed shoulder. "Where do you want to go?"

"Anywhere. I just want to be with you."

"It's settled then. Meet me in the front gate at 7 o'clock sharp."

a/n: hmm